• Navigation
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 541 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Couldn't stop Frank Mir...ko or tko, Mir has been TKO'd by too many people, Cormier is not one of them. Cormier has looked impressive against subpar competition, but who has he really finished that's top tier? Bigfoot? Fuck out of here, stop being retarded, DC isn't finishing Rashad especially after cutting to 205.

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz

BG Level

Cormier made zero attempt to take Mir down in that fight. If he didn't feel the need to showcase a terrible kickboxing bout, Mir would've been TKO'd on the ground like everybody else that's taken him down.

Han Cholo

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

^I cringed at the beating he put on him against the cage, he really didn't need to do anything else and controlled the fight, some of those shots were brutal though, surprised Mir even survived for once.

But nah man, apparently DC sucks ass because he can't K.O guys like Roy Nelson either lol.

BG Level

say what you want about Dom at least he broke up the endless streams of wrestler-boxers and BJJ-muay thai guys with his shuck n jive black belt, real bummed injuries are eating up so much of his prime

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    Couldn't stop Frank Mir...ko or tko, Mir has been TKO'd by too many people, Cormier is not one of them. Cormier has looked impressive against subpar competition, but who has he really finished that's top tier? Bigfoot? Fuck out of here, stop being retarded, DC isn't finishing Rashad especially after cutting to 205.
    Prolly won't get the finish as Evans has only been finished once in a career of big fights, but Cormier has Bigfoot, Nelson, Mir, and Barnett on his mantle. it's a real strong resume in a real weak division, even if he isn't stopping them

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Never said Cormier was bad, or that he was going to lose, I brought up a matter of finishes.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Hitoshura View Post
    ^I cringed at the beating he put on him against the cage, he really didn't need to do anything else and controlled the fight, some of those shots were brutal though, surprised Mir even survived for once.

But nah man, apparently DC sucks ass because he can't K.O guys like Roy Nelson either lol.
    Stop plowing, never said DC was terrible, I said he wasn't finishing Rashad so.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

WSOF Challenged Bellator to pvp event....man I'd love some shit like that with UFC thrown in.

BG Level

Bellator's about the tournament. WSOF barking up the wrong tree.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

werdum vs. browne in march. i'm going to bet on browne for this one. by doing so i'm probably jinxing him to a first round by submission but eh. he earned it.

BG Level

I've expected Browne to lose his last 3 fights so I dunno who to pick.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

oh matt brown is in trouble...

"The whole fight we have women in one room, men in another room. Rousey and Miesha come on and all the women just f*****g gather around the TV like it's the f******g Kardashians coming on. I always said, 'I don't know why they put women in the UFC.' Now I know why... I just think this, if I'm [going] to pay $60 for a pay-per-view to watch women fight they should at least be topless.

How many knockouts do you see in women's fights? It's not really my thing, I respect what they do, but look, they don't have the body type or the power, all that s**t, for knockouts. If you're not a good grappler in women's MMA then you're behind. It's no different than the 125 [pound] division of men's MMA in that they're just really not built for knockouts."

BG Level

It's no different than the 125 [pound] division of men's MMA in that they're just really not built for knockouts.
    Yo dawg. My boy broseph just got put to sleep in a championship midgetweight fight. Dodson and broseph knock bitches out on the regular. The fuck are you thinking?

Han Cholo

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Same guy with the nick name "immortal" lol. (except when it comes to submissions; especially rear naked chokes.)

BG Level

he dogs on Mighty Mouse and Cyborg in the same breath, what a dickhead

gonna be good to see him get submitted eighteen times in a row when he starts fighting grapplers again

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Wtf bro, not kosher. Still hope he gets/wins the Condit fight.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Cat Zingano's husband was found dead via apparent suicide. That shit is rough.

BG Level

Shitty. That same thing changed Dennis Kang forever.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Got a text from my old instructor who knew him....shits heart breaking when you lose someone from the community whether or not you know them personally.

Han Cholo

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

This has seriously been one of the worst MMA news related days in a while, that's fucking awful.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 541 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast