Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

bumping this a bit, but anyone try online yet? Can we get a BG team battle going?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

Not sure if it is the same game but,

SENRAN KAGURA SHINOVI VERSUS is on PC now via steam.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Shinovi versus was the first game in the spin-off series; estival versus is the second.

SV was originally on vita only and it got ported to PC

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

It takes a bit of external tweaking to the game, but man SV PC looks fantastic
    Spoiler: show

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

is there a nude mod yet?

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Not that I've seen, but it should be soon.

The creator said for fans to go crazy if there were ever a PC version.

The folders aren't packaged weird/hidden or hard to decode. From what I've been told the characters/files for them are neatly organized and labeled.

I'm streaming my entire playthrough though so RIP. I'll probably be able to get some skimpier shit, but prob not full nude

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Adajer View Post
    is there a nude mod yet?
    I'm sure you'll be seeing some SFM stuff eventually.

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

First wave of nude mods are out, but the nipples are wtf. Gonna wait for someone to make an improved version

also

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Coming to PC in March
    XSEED Games, the independent-minded console publishing brand of Marvelous USA, today announced that Senran Kagura Estival Versus, the latest iteration and first home console release in its beloved busty brawler series, is headed to Windows PC via Steam. Slated to release this March, the Windows PC version of Estival Versus will launch with the game’s long-awaited crossover DLC pack featuring characters from the Battle Vixens manga and anime series, also known outside of North America as Ikki Tousen.

Ikki Tousen characters Sun Ce, Lu Bu, and Guan Yu will finally become playable characters as premium DLC across all of the game’s platforms, which include the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, PlayStation Vita handheld entertainment system, and Windows PC versions. The addition of the three battle vixens is sure to spice things up near the one-year anniversary of the game’s console debut.

With over twenty-five playable characters, making this the biggest roster in the series’ history, Senran Kagura Estival Versus boasts more moves, more story, more attitude, and more destruction online with matches that can support up to 10 players (Windows PC and PS4 system versions only; “PS Vita” system supports up to 4 players). All of the series’ previous Shinobi girls return with a host of upgraded moves to master, and new playable characters offer more challenges to conquer, along with a story that's equal parts sexy and shocking, serious and scandalous, busty and bouncy.

The faithful adaptation to PC has been handled by the original developers at Marvelous Inc. and Tamsoft, with added Steamworks support including Steam Achievements, leaderboards, cloud saves, and trading cards. XSEED Games will be publishing Senran Kagura Estival Versus on Windows PC via Steam this March.
    http://www.hanzonationalacademy.com/skev/

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

March 17th, Battle Vixens DLC as well
    XSEED Games, the independent-minded console publishing brand of Marvelous USA, today announced that Senran Kagura: Estival Versus, the latest iteration and first home console release in its beloved busty brawler series, will launch on Windows PC via Steam on March 17. To celebrate the occasion, the game will be offered at 10% off its regular list price of $39.99, €39.99, and £29.99 for the first week after launch (other international pricing may vary). Similar to its earlier console release there will be DLC alongside the Windows PC launch of Estival Versus, including the debut of the long-awaited Battle Vixens crossover DLC pack featuring characters and outfits from Ikki Tousen, which will be releasing on all platforms.

Ikki Tousen characters Sun Ce, Lu Bu, and Guan Yu will finally become playable characters as premium DLC across all of the game’s platforms, which include the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, PlayStation Vita handheld entertainment system, and Windows PC versions. Each character will be priced at $3.99, €3.99, and £2.99, while a bundle containing all three will be offered for $8.99, €8.99, and £6.99. The addition of the three battle vixens is sure to spice things up near the one-year anniversary of the game’s home console debut.

In Senran Kagura: Estival Versus, a mystical phenomenon transports the nubile ninjas of the titular series to a parallel dimension to face off against their rivals in a new kind of battle. In this strange world – which resembles a sunny, sandy island paradise – the girls are thrown for another loop as they encounter departed loved ones and ultimately have to decide if they can bear to part from them a second time. The Windows PC version of Estival Versus follows successful Steam releases of previous entries in the Senran Kagura series, including Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus and Senran Kagura Bon Appétit! – Full Course.

With over twenty-five playable characters, making this the biggest roster in the series’ history, Senran Kagura: Estival Versus boasts more moves, more story, more attitude, and more destruction online with matches that can support up to 10 players (Windows PC and PS4TM system versions only; “PSVita” system supports up to 4 players). All of the series’ previous Shinobi girls return with a host of upgraded moves to master, and new playable characters offer more challenges to conquer, along with a story that's equal parts sexy and shocking, serious and scandalous, busty and bouncy.

The faithful adaptation to PC has been handled by the original developers at Marvelous and Tamsoft, with added Steamworks support including Steam Achievements, leaderboards, cloud saves, and trading cards. XSEED Games will be publishing Senran Kagura: Estival Versus on March 17 for Windows PC via Steam for $39.99, €39.99, and £29.99 with a 10% launch week discount. The title is currently available as a limited “Endless Summer” physical release for the PS4TM and “PSVita” systems, while the digital release of the game is available on both platforms via the PlayStation Store. The Windows PC version of this title is not rated by the ESRB. The PS4TM and “PSVita” system versions have been rated “M for Mature.”

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

I'll probably pirate it on PC.

Already paid full price and have all current DLC on ps4, and will prob get the battle vixens day 1 as well, but fuck paying for something I already have again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5