Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

You're not making any actual point there, they could've made him any job they wanted and you can pose that exact same question, it's still not relevant to a different NPC that already has an established battle style because Trion, Volker, Zeid, Nanaa, Mihli and Shantotto etc etc already had chances to fight in the game and they're basically the same in Trust form, down to Shantotto being too good to autoattack or signature WSs.

"Generic club WAR" wouldn't exactly be a bad thing at this point though (as long as they give her decent base damage), we don't have any blunt-damage trusts yet.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    Naja isnt even a unique combatant. She's gonna just be a generic WAR with a club that uses hexa and black halo and thats it.
    More like she's going to beat you with it. But really have we seen her really do anything that would point to a job of any kind? If not they might just spin the wheel and throw a dart for job lol

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

she's been in only one mission as a combat partner, so no undeniable evidence exists to ascertain her job, however she uses Hundred Fists which would point to MNK rather than WAR if anything.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

I don't recall her ever using hundred fists, but that is probably due to the fact the last time I did that nyzul assault mission with her nothing really lived long enough for her to act...

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Didn't stop her from charging you for every "action" and ws she supposedly did, though.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Lore wise she probably isnt a "mnk" but system wise they had to give her hundred fists because its the only ability that would let her swing her club the fastest.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Also isn't she wearing Nashira gear? Be funny if they made her something weird like war/whm lol

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

dat swapping, obviously.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Kincard View Post

"Generic club WAR" wouldn't exactly be a bad thing at this point though (as long as they give her decent base damage), we don't have any blunt-damage trusts yet.
    Prishe is all a man will ever need.]
    I am kinda biased though since i want my damn money she stole and to get her name taken off of my crown.
    If i get a trust of her it's mostly for the sake of getting her killed.