Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I just saw the boobs related to this show and I'm gonna watch the first episode

I just watched the 1st 4 episodes. I always thought Alexandra Daddario was hot but god damn dem tits and that body. I think that may been the most perfect tits I've ever seen

THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Working tonight, so bummed I can't watch the new ep til tomorrow.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

CANT WAIT TO TWEET YOU ALL THE SPOILIEZ

THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    CANT WAIT TO TWEET YOU ALL THE SPOILIEZ
    Finally, redemption for Chad Dooks

Banned.

BG Level

Little bit slower ep but damn good payoff. Next 2 eps will be bonkers. A bit obvious now but Tuttle always wearing a yellow tie or pocket square

The Anti Miz

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by MF Perm tha Fineass View Post
    Little bit slower ep but damn good payoff. Next 2 eps will be bonkers. A bit obvious now but Tuttle always wearing a yellow tie or pocket square
    I was sort of glad to hear Tuttle died as it means we haven't figured out the yellow King yet but at the same time he made the most sense. Realp excited for the next two weeks. Do we have any ideas about the man with the scars? Or the spaghetti face bro?

GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

I was fine with the slowness because I'm hanging on every word now.

I was sort of glad to hear Tuttle died as it means we haven't figured out the yellow King yet but at the same time he made the most sense. Realp excited for the next two weeks. Do we have any ideas about the man with the scars? Or the spaghetti face bro?
    Yeah Tuttle would have been a little too easy/obvious.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'm thinking 'spaghetti face bro' is a mask.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Do we have any ideas about the man with the scars? Or the spaghetti face bro?
    Didn't she say the "giant with the scars" or something like that? Tuttle is pretty darn big, they made a point of having Rust look up at him at the end of the conversation, and the actor who plays him is 6'4". I'm thinking he's the scarred giant, and his brother (the governor) is the King in Yellow.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

well if Tuttle is indeed one of them then I hope they flashback his death which is Rust giving him the business.

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by grantlogan View Post
    Anyone else think Hart's oldest daughter is caught up in the cult, possibly since she was a child? Hart has mentioned not noticing what's under your nose.
    I wonder if this was what he was yelling about in the trailer for the next episode.

that young former slut had such a rockin' ass body, can't fault marty for gettin his

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
    Didn't she say the "giant with the scars" or something like that? Tuttle is pretty darn big, they made a point of having Rust look up at him at the end of the conversation, and the actor who plays him is 6'4". I'm thinking he's the scarred giant, and his brother (the governor) is the King in Yellow.
    Thinking about this more, there's a lot of attention drawn to characters arms, and sleeve length; I think this is significant. I've noticed that 2013 Rust spends a lot of time with his sleeves rolled up, exposing his tattoos; Marty's sleeves are also usually rolled up. We've seen Tuttle twice, I believe. Both times, he's worn high-collared, full sleeved suits. I don't think that's coincidence, I think he's covering up something, probably significant scarring.

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by grantlogan View Post
    I'm thinking 'spaghetti face bro' is a mask.
    Major Leroy Salter is an Italian guy.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by chazzyphizzle View Post
    that young former slut had such a rockin' ass body, can't fault marty for gettin his
    She has a lot of sexy time in Banshee also, which I recommend

Quote Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
    Thinking about this more, there's a lot of attention drawn to characters arms, and sleeve length; I think this is significant. I've noticed that 2013 Rust spends a lot of time with his sleeves rolled up, exposing his tattoos; Marty's sleeves are also usually rolled up. We've seen Tuttle twice, I believe. Both times, he's worn high-collared, full sleeved suits. I don't think that's coincidence, I think he's covering up something, probably significant scarring.
    Yeah, Rust's tattoos draw extra attention to this fact. Nice observation.

Banned.

BG Level

I don't think that anyone in particular is going to be the yellow king, I think that parts just going to be a headfuck. Though Tuttle and the guvna, high up cops and several others are part of a cult around the concept of the yellow king

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Thought it was fucked that Maggie wrecked Rust's relationship with Marty just to piss Marty off, then she straight up lied to the 2013 investigators (and it was also some sweet imagery having her sit in front of all the evidence boxes and basically not utter one true fact about the entire situation). She's ice cold. Also thought it was pretty awesome that Rust just let Marty beat on him because he felt like he deserved it. Clearly could have destroyed Marty if he wanted to (the only punch he throws in the entire fight is just to get Marty into a position where he can be thrown away again, and look at the grab he goes for on Marty's wrist at the end).

GATTACA!

BG Level

Meh. Rust and Marty weren't ever friends anyway. Maggie put up with a lot of shit from Marty and she felt like that was her only play to escape that relationship. I have way more sympathy for her than I do Marty.

Also Rust could have just not fucked her.

Micronesian Thunder
    Get Down On It

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

I watched 10 minutes of the first episode and turned it off. I'm going to need to do the entire season in one sitting, a week between episodes is going to kill me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag