+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Still waiting for AT&T to upload episode 3 to the uverse. Fuckers

Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    episode 3 was awesome! (albeit sometimes i dont understand what they are saying since I am not native english and the accent they use is sometimes hard to understand especially that olde lady)
    The old witch was great. I can't wait to see whats in that book

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Cichy View Post
    The old witch was great. I can't wait to see whats in that book
    that and eva green is generally fantastic too!

I like to eat food
    BG Level

I'm glad they're putting a decent amount of focus is being put on Chandler and Ives. I feel that they have the two best stories going, or at least so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    I'm glad they're putting a decent amount of focus is being put on Chandler and Ives. I feel that they have the two best stories going, or at least so far.
    I really like Frankenstein's monster's story the best IMO. The emotions conveyed by his story are great

I like to eat food
    BG Level

That's the one I like the least. It's a bit more interesting now that his third creation is much quicker to learn and adapt, but still not one of the better ones imo.

Also, calling it now, John (ie monster #1) is going to end up with the blind chick at the wax museum instead of red haired chick. There was no reason to introduce her otherwise, really.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

dammit, i couldnt turn away fast enough when dorian visited angelique

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by macross View Post
    dammit, i couldnt turn away fast enough when dorian visited angelique
    you seem to have issues ¬.¬

Man this season went by quick. I fucking loved it cant wait for next year. I think this is my favorite show on TV now.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

We just finished the finale last night. I thought it was very good as well. I'd say this show was consistently good which I can't say about many of the shows I've watched recently.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Only thing about finale I didn't like was dr Frankenstein . Wish he would just over dose already and I didn't care how Ethan turned himself in.. Did no one tell him about the wolf of God being the one needed to protect Vanessa? Like cmon dude we all know you love each other!

Only Vanessa knows he's a werewolf and no one mentioned the wolf of God to her

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I'm gonna have to re watch but I thought she was there for the scene where they corrected the Aramaic from hound of God to wolf of god.. And the African guy knew he was a wolf when he heard the translation so he could of had time to tell him

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

typical they offed the only black guy on the show

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Bleeding Hollow

Really disappointed they killed Sembene lol. It didn't really make much sense - why didn't he just go back the way they came if he recognized Ethan was transforming? They were locked out, not in.

His death just didn't... accomplish anything. Unless sending Malcolm to Africa is that important, but I expect him to be back in London by next season.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by EternityEnd View Post
    Really disappointed they killed Sembene lol. It didn't really make much sense - why didn't he just go back the way they came if he recognized Ethan was transforming? They were locked out, not in.

His death just didn't... accomplish anything. Unless sending Malcolm to Africa is that important, but I expect him to be back in London by next season.
    It's certainly possible the top door was locked as well. I don't remember the scene perfectly when they entered the stairwell, but I'm sure he would have gone out had that been the case.

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Bleeding Hollow

Hmm. Just went and rewatched. I guess there was a top door that locked in E9, but in E10, when the party enters the stairwell, there's no door at the top at all. Not sure why it'd disappeared by the next episode, but that's why I didn't remember it.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by EternityEnd View Post
    Hmm. Just went and rewatched. I guess there was a top door that locked in E9, but in E10, when the party enters the stairwell, there's no door at the top at all. Not sure why it'd disappeared by the next episode, but that's why I didn't remember it.
    It was a magical barrier. Maybe the door was an illusion!

I don't know. Maybe bad camera work or something? Or they removed it between shots and someone forgot to put it back for whatever reason.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

dunno why frankenstein guy didn't um..teach that daughter a lesson after killing her parents off, nor did he go off looking for brona/lily.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by macross View Post
    dunno why frankenstein guy didn't um..teach that daughter a lesson after killing her parents off, nor did he go off looking for brona/lily.
    He thought Lily was crazy when she finally confronted him about being an immortal, undead person. You could see how scared he was during that entire monologue she had.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast