+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Penny Dreadful - Coming to Showtime, Eva Green, Josh Hartnett, Timothy Dalton

He means John Clare with the blind girl. Not dr Frankenstein
    Edit- I think it was more brutal to not say anything to her and let her find out her parents are both dead. She's blind and alone now. Which is depressing I had hoped she would of been good for Clare but we had to go and be a bitch.. Dude just wants to be loved

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aylin Celesse
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Hellscream

Quote Originally Posted by EternityEnd View Post
    Really disappointed they killed Sembene lol. It didn't really make much sense - why didn't he just go back the way they came if he recognized Ethan was transforming? They were locked out, not in.

His death just didn't... accomplish anything. Unless sending Malcolm to Africa is that important, but I expect him to be back in London by next season.
    The guy who plays him, Danny Sapani, has a new series I believe. Pretty sure that's the only reason they opted to kill him off (and speculation is he'll stay dead, but I say we'll see). FWIW, he's a pretty decent actor and he was severely underutilized in PD. Just a shame that as soon as they started to give him back story and let him DO THINGS other than stare silently and look intimidating, he gets killed off the show.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aylin Celesse
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Hellscream

Quote Originally Posted by mahler05 View Post
    Edit- I think it was more brutal to not say anything to her and let her find out her parents are both dead. She's blind and alone now. Which is depressing I had hoped she would of been good for Clare but we had to go and be a bitch.. Dude just wants to be loved
    The feels with that scene with Caliban and Vanessa towards the end of the episode! As disturbing as it is for me to say this (because EthanxVanessa!), I think they'd make a good, albeit odd, pairing. Though it could set up an interesting lead to Frankenstein vs the Wolfman. You know Ethan's going to flip his shit when he inevitably finds out what became of Brona... :3

I like to eat food
    BG Level

I was talking about the monster as well. When John Clare was at Frankenstein's house and Lily confronted him about the whole "we r mastur race" being undead and all he was freaked the fuck out. Go back and watch the scene. You can see it in his face that he has no clue what to do. He was scared of her from that point on.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Ah ok my mistake then I thought you meant when Dr Frankenstein confronts lily and Dorian..

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

really liked the season a lot. i hear they are gonna introduce a new literary legend next season.

last ep felt a little anticlimactic but whatever i guess

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

yeah i thought it would be like a hunchback or phantom of the opera type deal going on, since she was blind she woudlnt be turned off by his looks etc etc. But then she turned out to be evil too, so he should have taught her a lesson.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

season was very nice. guess next season will be about the 2. angel that has fallen! Dracula

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

they already had a sorta dracula in teh first season. And i guess sorta a mummy too when frankenstin dissected that ancient corpse.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by macross View Post
    they already had a sorta dracula in teh first season. And i guess sorta a mummy too when frankenstin dissected that ancient corpse.
    not sure that vampire was effectivly the 2. fallen angel tough

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Yeah they wouldn't mention lucifer had a brother named Dracula if that was the real one in season 1

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Season 3 on May 1st
    This season on PENNY DREADFUL, Tony® Award-winning star Patti LuPone (American Horror Story), who guest starred last season as the Cut-Wife, returns as a series regular in the new role of Dr. Seward, an American therapist who treats Vanessa (Eva Green) with an unconventional new approach. Wes Studi (Hell On Wheels) joins as a series regular as Kaetenay, an intense, enigmatic Native American with a deep connection to Ethan (Josh Hartnett) who also becomes an ally to Sir Malcolm (Timothy Dalton). The third season also adds Robert Louis Stevenson’s Dr. Henry Jekyll (Shazad Latif). Other guest stars include Screen Actors Guild® Award nominee Christian Camargo (DEXTER®, The Hurt Locker) as Dr. Alexander Sweet, a zoologist who strikes up an unlikely friendship with Vanessa; Sam Barnett (2012, Jupiter Ascending) as Dr. Seward’s mysterious young secretary; and Jessica Barden (The Outcast, Far from the Madding Crowd) as Justine, a young acolyte to Lily (Billie Piper) and Dorian Gray (Reeve Carney), and Perdita Weeks (THE TUDORS), as Catriona Hartdegan, a scholar with expert knowledge of the supernatural. Simon Russell Beale returns as Dr. Ferdinand Lyle. Rory Kinnear (as The Creature) and Harry Treadaway (as Dr. Frankenstein) also star.

cant wait, I love this show

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

i cant wait for this, i just love the show and especially crazy miss eva green

GoT and Penny upon us, best time of the year

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Best time of every year! Excitebike!

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

lots more werewolf action this time.
    wonder if dr frank can just rez someone if they get killed