Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    E. Body
    BG Level

Dang, this show up and finished and noone said shit

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I can't believe they stopped it and cited the show was about Vanessa and her story finishing is the shows also. Yet the focus seemed much more about the hound of God but whatever....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So pissed. This show was my favorite after GOT. You can see from the rush in the last 2 episodes they told them to wrap it up the show was too expensive.

wotg torrent kitty :3
    BG Level

Yeah. Without the last 2 episodes, this was my favorite season. Loved the entire America arc and the psych ward episode was outstanding, but what followed made no sense at all. So Vanessa just tricked Dracula into revealing himself and she figures out his mortal identity. Allright, then let's go and get that face off rolling like the finale of season 2, right? Nope, instead she immediately succumbs to his words. The very same words that every villain has told her since s1, the cause of her fight and strong will. Guess she confronted him on her off day.

Also a bit disappointed in the Dorian/Lily arc. That started so powerful and ended so lame. Dorian's farewell speech pretty much nailed it: It somehow ended up in a pretentious revolution scenario instead of focusing on two immortals going on a killing spree. Then they ran out of ideas and simply killed it.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

For those who haven't seen it and have Netflix, seasons 1 and 2 are now live!

Oh fuck yes!

Lost my Starz access two episodes into season 2... now i can finish it !

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nmtd Natlhom
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl

Picked this up because Eva Green's eyes are one of my favorite actresses. Halfway into season 1 and loving it. So far my only complaints are when she hams the fuck out if it during possession sequences.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Not sure if this is the general consensus, but perhaps don't watch season 3, unless you want to watch Eva Green's superb acting while the plot goes out the window.

I still really liked it until last 2 episodes where you could see all of the sudden they were made to wrap up

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Bleeding Hollow

Yeah, I thought S3 started strong... which made the last couple episodes hurt all the more. I was so optimistic, then just crushed.

E. Body
    BG Level

Season 3 on Netflix now.

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Necro but w/e.

Just finished this up and damn it the end was so anti-climatic. I was literally salivating for the next episode but when the writing was on the wall I was dreading the ending. Such great storytelling at first with a massive letdown.

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Bleeding Hollow

Can we just delete this thread and let the massive heartache that was the series finale fade away?

Probably the most disappointment I've had from a piece of media in memory. Such an awesome show, no idea why they decided to abruptly end it in such a manner. Honestly felt betrayed. Completely out of character for everyone involved.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

hmm, guess it's a good thing i never got around to watching the series finale, huh

Quote Originally Posted by EternityEnd View Post
    Can we just delete this thread and let the massive heartache that was the series finale fade away?

Probably the most disappointment I've had from a piece of media in memory. Such an awesome show, no idea why they decided to abruptly end it in such a manner. Honestly felt betrayed. Completely out of character for everyone involved.
    Yeah this is probably the most butthurt over a show I ever been. It seems like they were building up to another season and half way through they were told to wrap it up. I can't blame the creator or the actors because this looks like a studio decision

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cichy View Post
    Yeah this is probably the most butthurt over a show I ever been. It seems like they were building up to another season and half way through they were told to wrap it up. I can't blame the creator or the actors because this looks like a studio decision
    That's what I was kind of thinking too. There could've been at least one more season. The thing that really pissed me off was how Ives was all super strong for like 90% of the show and then in a few minutes is like, eh, fuck it. And with the ending to Gray, in my opinion his presence in the show was damn near pointless. I could go on but that would just perpetuate the pain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8