FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Additional Records of Eminence Objectives

“Subjugation” Objectives
    New objectives that require adventurers to vanquish certain notorious monsters that inhabit the game’s original areas will be introduced.

Battle-related Objectives
    Additional objectives, such as ones that require adventurers to deal over certain amounts of damage to enemies a specific number of times, will be introduced.

”Spoils” Objectives
    New objectives, such as ones that require adventurers to obtain certain items a specific number of times, will be introduced.
    Be wary of that spoils objective.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Obtain a pair of Bounding Boots for 1,000 sparks.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Um... didnt they say they were going to add more mage-friendly objectives? I'm hoping there is more than that. I dont know why they didnt just make the Cure X amt one repeatable. Think they're afraid people will bot sparks?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Subjugate Tiamat while dealing over 2000 damage to him 200 times and obtaining Herald's Gaiters as spoils.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Well, I'm pretty excited about NM objectives. I've wanted "hunts" in FFXI ever since I played through FFXII. It's just too bad that their first attempt, the evolith fiasco, really didn't pan out. Hopefully, there will be sufficient incentive this time.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mikkel View Post
    Um... didnt they say they were going to add more mage-friendly objectives? I'm hoping there is more than that. I dont know why they didnt just make the Cure X amt one repeatable. Think they're afraid people will bot sparks?
    Frenzy Sallet Strikes again !

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Mefuki View Post
    Well, I'm pretty excited about NM objectives. I've wanted "hunts" in FFXI ever since I played through FFXII. It's just too bad that their first attempt, the evolith fiasco, really didn't pan out. Hopefully, there will be sufficient incentive this time.
    I agree. FFXII hunt system was fun as hell. Plus it was the only way to get certain items/weapons/armor etc. I hope they don't just focus on shitty NMs or a handful only(something tells me it will only be a few), rather all of them, to gain an appreciation of the multiple zones, and monsters that have existed across the board over the years. It would be cool to recamp them and party it up with randoms just for the kill, but make it so that its WORTH THE CAMP, otherwise its just a completed objective towards a dumb quest

Would actually be interesting if the objective reward was getting its primary drop along with some sparks, but I'm being silly disliking RNG 'n all.