FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Brave Frontier (iOS/Android)

Jesus what a nice surprise. No bonnie OE tho? Haters

I clean, I jerk, and I have a decent snatch.
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

So I finally found a decent party set up to wreck Kielazar to farm materials for those "Blight" spheres.

Rain lead
    Silvie friend
    Zeruiah
    Holia
    Laswell
    Laswell

Holia is there for Status null/cleanse so she's replaceable. In fact I'm probably going to swap Fei/Fang Omni for her for more earth damage to speed up breaking Kiel's sword.

Zeruiah is actually there for the instant OD fill (thanks to her SP option), so Allanon could be an alternate (but he'll be squishy)

Rain is important for his LS to prevent Def Ignore buffs (Kiel's sword has that buff).

Laswell could be swapped for double Rize or Lauda.

Target the sword, SBB order of Zeruiah, Holia, Silvie, Rain, Laswell, Laswell. I can kill the sword by the end of the fourth turn, and my OD is filled. I'll activate Silvie's OD, pop a fuijin, and do the same order (but with Silvie using UBB). Her UBB also gives an 80% Angel Idol which is handy because Kielazar has been using his Empty Seal move on me usually on turn 7 or 8 so that saves me. He'll die by turn 10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Oh another thing. Lily Matah and Lilith both getting Omni evos in JP

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I randomly had 2 summon tickets, i summoned twice on the new gate, and got Regil. Is he good?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    I randomly had 2 summon tickets, i summoned twice on the new gate, and got Regil. Is he good?
    Yeah. He's one of the best leads for challenging content because of his elemental reduction on his LS.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Just started playing this game last Thursday. Any tips or advice for a beginner? Things I should be looking to do first? I think my first few pulls have been decent and I got a few characters just from getting gems from the story and the Easter stuff.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Welcome! Brace Frontier has been around for almost three years, so there's a lot of content available.

There's also hundreds of collectible units! Hope you don't have OCD about having every unit available though, some were limited collaboration event units that are no longer available.

Some beginner tips, add the few of us that still play to your friend list! Rizil, Nitsuki, and myself (VassarLB) are still active in the game. I'll see if I can pull up their friend codes, if not you can find them in this thread if you go back a few pages.

We also have a guild (BG Awful). Joining it will give you access to exp, karma, and zel bonuses for completing quests and missions.

For up the date info, /r/Bravefrontier will be the best source for that.

Also, don't spend gems if you happen to fail a quest or mission! Save those precious gems!

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Welcome! My friend ID is 22005274, toss me an invite, i freed up a space.

My 2nd acct friend ID is 2747278623

My 2nd acct has a maxed out Shion which is one of the most OP units in the game, i'm amazed i pulled him since that acct is strictly free. I recommend you add him lol. My main has Regil.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

2359989235 is my friend code. If you add either of us we can also send you a guild invite!

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Welcome to the game.

Don't hesitate to post here: While I haven't played in a bit (phone's been acting weird), Hushi, Nitsuki, and the rest of the guys here are really helpful in answering any questions you might have.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Oh snap new blood, welcome! My player ID is 1432038638. I'll have to do some spring cleaning on my friends list first.

First little bit of advice early on I can give is set your desired gift on your first slot that you want. Most people just press send all when giving gifts and it gives the first item on their list, so whatever you want I would just put that. Early on I would recommend Honor Drops so you can make revives and such. After that its w/e you want to focus on, most people just set up for Honor Points if they don't have anything better to get.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Thanks guys! I'll be adding all of you.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

JP News uodate; Shida and Lilith getting OE. Grahdens and Owen also getting OE but as new units from rewards. 7* won't be used maybe?

Also there was a client update with this server maintenance so make sure to update through the App Store first.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Oh snap, Shida OE?

He was one of my cornerstone units early on. Hoping his OE will be good.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I have a feeling Alim will buff him to something similar to Shion but not as amazing.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Man, that 2 resummon gate is incredible, i got so many good units, and no Shion on my main acct. I will go back to hating this game, used all my saved summon tickets and saved gems. Lol

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Finally got off my lazy butt and made a discord for the guild.

https://discord.gg/yw3Y9jx

I've been grinding away towards 999 most days. So much fun!

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Joined, admittedly it's been a while since i played, i've only been doing daily logins. Been playing brave exvius, but i just need another umph to play bf, i have yet to clear SZ001.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Dude i am so lost in brave frontier now. Tried to do the desert rush thing and got my ass handed to me. I saw there were new 8 star? omni? whatever the fuck that shit is. I dont have the level for all of my current 7 stars. Still only 175, But i have so many old units i dont even know if they are any good any more. Should i take the time to list them all out. i cant afford to spend money on the game right now to catch up with the new units.

Long list. 7* farlon, 7 piany 7 libera, 7 griel, 7 rize, 7 Melchio, 7 elza, 7 Chrome , 7 ultor, 6luther, 6 arus , 6 signas, 6 dilma, 6 tia, 6 lucca, 6 lodin, 6 rina, 6 grybe 6 rowgen 6 orna, 6 shera, 6 mahalu 6 themis 6 narza, maxwell, , cardes, 6 Shida. 6 zedus, 6 hadaron grahdens, 7 michele, 7 avant, , 7 diana, , 7 reud, 7 Charla, 7 izuna, 7 kikuri, 7 charis, 7 tridon 6 vargas, 6 ulkina, 6 fiora, 6 griff, 6 selena 6 sergio 6 rickel 6 reeze 6 raydn 6 arius 6 kuhla 6 eve 6 belfura, 6 il and mina, 6 miku , 6 ragshelm 6 exvehl, 6 will 6 leorone 6 lilith 6 alyut 6 azael 6 priscilla 6 exgear 6 fina 6 lira, 6 lunaris 6 lily matah 6 kudah, 6 borgeus, 6 febros, 6 ciara, 6 grandt 6 lucia, 6 andaria, 6 fei and fang, 6 rin, 6 len, 5 vishra, 5, vanberk, 5 adel, 5 elimo, 5 karl, 5 tesla, 5 rigniss, , 5 tazer, , 5 rubeus, 5 vernil, 5 iris, 5 quartz, 5 savia, 5 lune, 5 klaus, 5 lario, , leore, 5 golem 5 nalmika, 5 rosetta, 5 quaid, 5 oguro, 5 lindsey, 5 dolk, 5 eze, 5 elulu, 5 bargus, 5 kagura, 5 rhoa, 5 symphonia, 5 elmedia, 5 kira, 5 fadahl, 5 krantz, 5 nadore, 5 yuuri, 5 logan, 5 eric, 5 ardin, 5 zergel, 5 ivris, 5 kafka, 5 phoena, 5 dark deemo and girl, 5 febros, 5 nick, 5 aludra, 5 zedus, 5 mira, 5 deimos, 5 mikael,5 eva, 5, allanon, 5 xenon, 4 -> seria, freya, reed ramna, luther, , darvanshel, orwen, , siren, , eliza, , rhein, , phee, alto, Douglas, Nemia, zelban, Aneil, Luly, ophelia, Nalmika, Loch, zele, Rashil, Lucana, Arto, Nevsky, Yujeh, Mifune, Alice, Lemia, eru, Lunaris, Jack, Fel, And im skipping all my 3s and below.

PS, is https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...XMYiY/pubhtml# Still valid?

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I haven't played in forever myself, there's 8* plus units now, i have no idea what's going on anymore either. I think notable units you have that are 8* now is Shida, Elza, Izuna, Rize, Belfura, Ragshelm, Fei and Fang, Savia, Tazer, Quiad, Krantz, Starter units are good too, Mifune, and if you have Elimo, she's also 8*

The ones i recommend you to evolve are Fei and Fang, Krantz, Elimo if you have her, Lilith is going to be 8* in the future, Shida, Quaid, Rize, Savia, and maybe Elza.

Not sure anymore but those are my personal recommendations.