+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 438 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dominico View Post
    Is there a certain way to level up your BB? I've just seen mine level up occasionally when I do a fusion, but wasn't aware there was a way to specifically level it. Is it sort of like a Great success fusion and it's random (at least I think Great success fusions are random)?
    I believe you just have to fuse with a unit that has the same type of BB: damage, healing, support. I am not sure if the unit elemental type increases chances but it definitely doesn't have to be the same. Also, not sure if the exact nature of the BB affects it as well, such as attack all vs attack single or increase atk vs def. And as imprison said, BB level resets to 1 after evolution so don't bother raising any unit that's not already in it's final form.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Khrnos View Post
    I believe you just have to fuse with a unit that has the same type of BB: damage, healing, support. I am not sure if the unit elemental type increases chances but it definitely doesn't have to be the same. Also, not sure if the exact nature of the BB affects it as well, such as attack all vs attack single or increase atk vs def. And as imprison said, BB level resets to 1 after evolution so don't bother raising any unit that's not already in it's final form.
    my information was off! I apologise! All the same type is what gives you great success, NOT BB level up. Khrnos is correct, it has to be the same type of BB. Sooooo sorry.

Update: Farmed up the zel/mat units to evolve Ninja Oboros. Just need 15 more levels.

I finally got an Oboro during the last hour but it's a guardian... and then I just got a Galant today but he's also the wrong type, oracle. Here's to hoping it will change during evolution. And I have no luck encountering the rare units either.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    John Blaze
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Saw the thread, decided to install the game on my phone.... Damn you BG damn you again... I'm just starting off but my ID is 824208819

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

7 more levels...Any tips on units to farm for exp?

Some tips that about the arena that works for me is to use a team of units that have hit all type BB, if one unit manages to get one off it will almost guarantee a win even when you are losing badly. There's been quite a few times when I had only one unit left at low life and the opponent still had a few left but then my BB goes off and instant win. And yes, I agree, the AI is incredibly stupid so it can be really random whether you win or lose regardless of the strength of your team.

Quote Originally Posted by Imprison View Post
    7 more levels...Any tips on units to farm for exp?
    Other than metal mobs, not really. Maybe mimics during cave of desires on Thursdays.

Bard-turned-Miner
    BG Level

Code:
    BG NAME		BF NAME		ID
    -------		-------		--

Tokitoki	Toki		71418728
    Demenic		-(same)		50537760
    Jamison		-(same)		74026993

Mina		-(same)		93533699
    Gokku		-(same)		3570828
    Anakron		Ivelia		94207774

Vandole		Dole		19923439
    Nitsuki		-(same)		22005274
    Dominico	Dominus		21338493

Shini		-(same)		50881493
    Kamikazi321	Tiii		77535519
    Tearshang	Tear		361473616

Imprison			82108075
    Khrnos				55081535
    Johnblaze			824208819

Bard-turned-Miner
    BG Level

I'm getting a "not found" error for both Tearshang and Johnblaze, just FYI. Also, Imprison, your friends list is full. I cleared a spot... add me if you want.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Cleared up some space.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Full energy, time to grind the first mission with the +40 points.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tearshang Pourlamour
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Jamison View Post
    I'm getting a "not found" error for both Tearshang and Johnblaze, just FYI. Also, Imprison, your friends list is full. I cleared a spot... add me if you want.
    I don't know what to say. I just checked my code 3 times over on the list and its the same. 361473616

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    John Blaze
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Tearshang View Post
    I don't know what to say. I just checked my code 3 times over on the list and its the same. 361473616
    Same here... 824208819

Ah shiet! They canceled the remaining metal parades but we get 90k+ exp as a consolation, not bad but could of gotten more with the event, even with all the dcing.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnblaze View Post
    Same here... 824208819
    You guys have nine digits but the game only let us enter eight.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

They're fixing that right now.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Is there anything good you can get from the Friday dungeon?

I like to eat food
    BG Level

I don;t even have enough room in my box for all the kings and gods... If only I had the units to evolve my team!

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    I don;t even have enough room in my box for all the kings and gods... If only I had the units to evolve my team!
    I had the same problem, but I was full up on junk units from running the first mission to grind Honor Pts. Ended up using every single god/king to evolve Ninja Oboro and get him to max level.

Wild Card
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

Oh god damn all those metal things. Fed them all and my team is still hungry.

Jeez I need like... 50 more of these metal things.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 438 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast