+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 438 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast
    Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Gonna have to grind the weekend event like crazy. Have a crapton of units to fuse, but burned through all my zel

Also went through the list and added everyone I hadn't added yet (Imprison and Khrnos have a full friends list though, and couldn't add those with a 9 digit friend number).

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

God damnit hate you guys for this. ID: 951813668 and game name is Salodin.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    God damnit hate you guys for this. ID: 951813668 and game name is Salodin.
    The game is like a mix of old school Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest and Pokemon. These people took your childhood memories and made a game out of them. IMPOSSIBLE TO RESIST.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Clearing friend list now, try again in 15 minutes or do, I'll have room for all of you.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaiseran Gustaberg
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Akama

I'm playing, I'm level 8 and I have no idea what I'm doing.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Do NOT do the dungeon today. I got 0 units from 10 battles, and the boss is a Sky Hero that BBs 4 times per turn, and breaks your attack. It is utter bullshit.

Cloak & Dagger
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Demenic Altreas
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Imprison View Post
    Do NOT do the dungeon today. I got 0 units from 10 battles, and the boss is a Sky Hero that BBs 4 times per turn, and breaks your attack. It is utter bullshit.
    It's not meant to give you units. In fact, I believe that there is a 0% chance of any units from the Friday dungeon. The idea of the Friday dungeons is the higher drop rate of synthesis materials. If you notice, almost every enemy drops something when you kill it, especially if you overkill it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brave Frontier Wiki
    The Wandering Spirit Lv. 1
    Target: Green Grass, Drop, Bone, Fang, Bug and Pelt; Theo Feather
    EXP Reward: 500 EXP/Energy: 50

The Wandering Spirit Lv. 2
    Target: Blue Grass, Drop, Bone, Fang, Bug and Pelt; Red Grass and Drop; Lynn, Rhau and Yomi Feather
    EXP Reward: 1600 EXP/Energy: 80

The Wandering Spirit Lv. 3
    Target: Red Claw, Bone, Fang and Bug; Elemental Eye; Hard Bone; Stones
    EXP Reward: 4100 EXP/Energy: 164

Note: Monsters will drop synthesizing materials of increasing rarity. As with other Vortex dungeons, this map will give more EXP than is normal for the dungeon's Energy Cost.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Demenic View Post
    It's not meant to give you units. In fact, I believe that there is a 0% chance of any units from the Friday dungeon. The idea of the Friday dungeons is the higher drop rate of synthesis materials. If you notice, almost every enemy drops something when you kill it, especially if you overkill it.
    I was wondering about all those blood pelts....Still BS with the amount of dmg the boss does per turn.

Bard-turned-Miner
    BG Level

I think I underestimated how essential elemental weaknesses can be. As I'm making my way through the third map, I've been surprised that a low level, lower-star team that is strong to the stage does significantly better than fully leveled neutral elements.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

It's dem hearts man. The monsters attack do so little damage that the amount of hearts dropped each round is enough to keep every one at full. It's downright silly.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    It's dem hearts man. The monsters attack do so little damage that the amount of hearts dropped each round is enough to keep every one at full. It's downright silly.
    It's true. You're pretty much invincible if you have a Phoenix.

Got a Metal God from the Honor Summon, and two Jewel Gods(sell for 50k each) from the 30 energy event. Been a good day.

Got a bruiser galant(second form) but it's an oracle, dang it. Can't decide if I should keep this one or level up my blacksmith galant from the ground up. And on the subject of metal kings and gods, I'm thinking about just spamming 3 energy dungeons to rack up some honor points. It's going to be 15 energy per summon, not as effective as metal parade but I think it may be worth it for the exp, as well as a chance for some of the rare units. I got the leaf starter and now I'm hoping that, with some luck, I may get vargas so I don't have to spam that damn fire dungeon anymore.

Bard-turned-Miner
    BG Level

On the Japanese servers they've adjusted the stats on oracles making them not quite so bad, so if you really wanted to hanging on to that one wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. That change should be on the global servers in the near future.

I lost 30 energy and over 100k zel when the servers crashed last night. Not the end of the world, but still pretty frustrating.

Bard-turned-Miner
    BG Level

Maintenance tonight from 6pm (PST) to 10pm (PST). They are upgrading the servers. I'm not sure if this will be the update that adds keys for the metal parade or not.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jamison View Post
    On the Japanese servers they've adjusted the stats on oracles making them not quite so bad, so if you really wanted to hanging on to that one wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. That change should be on the global servers in the near future.

I lost 30 energy and over 100k zel when the servers crashed last night. Not the end of the world, but still pretty frustrating.
    Same. Lost the exact same thing.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

So i'm stuck w/ 2 characters i cannot evolve (2nd evolve of my water starter and one of the fire starters) states i'm missing one of the components. I have spirits but i would assume i'm missing a totem or idol? i'm at the 2nd map, so curious to know where i would be able to farm these.

Bard-turned-Miner
    BG Level

If you go to the official wiki you can look up your characters and get the list of items needed. It's very likely an idol for each of them that you are missing.

You can run into the idols on the third map, but you are more likely to get them on the Tuesday vortex event (3rd level, IIRC). Although the vortex event has a significantly higher drop rate, it also is a lot harder and I wasn't able to even beat it last week when I tried.

It's most likely the idol that you are missing if you are trying to evolve from second form to third. Idols are found on the third map or the lv 3 dugeons on the tuesday vortex dungeon. On another note I got a few metal kings and a magress from honor summoning so I think I'm going to keep farming them until the event is over.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

So how are you guys getting more units? Are you just buying them with gems or am I missing a game mechanic or something.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 438 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast