+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Wakfu Season 3 Ep 10-11(Live Stream)

That ending. Thank goodness I only need to wait until tomorrow.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Post a link to download the raw to it also tomorrow >_>

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Needs Ep 12.... O_o

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Wakfu Season 3 Ep12-13(End).

I'll avoid talking what I've seen until Subs are out but Don't leave us like this. I need a Season 4.

Season 4:
    Rumored that Season 3 Will be released on Netflix US/Others around March 2018. I hope it's false and we'll get it sooner
    watch Season 3 on France 4 or Netflix and get those numbers up to green-light a 4th season. they need it to be a success.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Yeah... that needs a season 4.. what.. tha fuck.. just... I don't even

Was a pretty good Ep13 though!

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

EPISODE 12 QUICKSUBS
    https://mega.nz/#!5DYhhbSB!wEiWk8uVz...WpGSgoDUNTumWs

EPISODE 13 QUICKSUBS
    https://mega.nz/#!oaBXkRRZ!lNBNqxAwC...KNzB7kxXoLWjKU

Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    Yeah... that needs a season 4.. what.. tha fuck.. just... I don't even

Was a pretty good Ep13 though!
    Indeed the action was amazing in Ep13. The Stuff they do with Flash is mind blowing.

One the Animator said it would take 2-3 years for Season 4 which is highly unlikely with their track record. they put so much work and love to the action. I wouldn't be surprised if it took another 4-5 years.

“-Ok and theoretically, if everything goes well, how long will it take to get the season 4 ? (I’m saying that compared to the gap between s2-s3)

-Hmm… if they say “yes” right now = 2-3 years…”

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Yeah the action fights are pretty amazing. Here's to hoping they do something like kickstarter to speed up the process hiring more people to get it done faster

Also, need OST 3 sometime, the music from the series is pretty nice. Especially the final boss fight songs!

https://youtu.be/_T6ECZU2UVU?t=264
    Really liked this one from OST 2

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    Yeah the action fights are pretty amazing. Here's to hoping they do something like kickstarter to speed up the process hiring more people to get it done faster

Also, need OST 3 sometime, the music from the series is pretty nice. Especially the final boss fight songs!

https://youtu.be/_T6ECZU2UVU?t=264
    Really liked this one from OST 2
    I don't see it happening again but Netflix got the money. maybe they will be able to convince them to greenlit a 4th season. We can’t affect the ratings so they can greenlit a season 4, the streaming being region blocked for now until Netflix world wide release but even if we have to wait 4 years I want to see what’s next now that they’re apparently going to meet the gods of the world of twelve.

Btw Season 3 ends with "To be continued"

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

https://twitter.com/_NTAMAK_/status/908971350886420480

Wakfu Season 3 will be released Next year on Netflix April 2018.

https://tot-prod.blog/2017/09/19/pre...ticle-de-blog/
    - No ratings data yet but the tv channel says the show is doing well in repeats and on the streaming app.
    - Episodes will repeat all through October on Sundays and premiere on Netflix France as well
    - Season 3 premieres worldwide on Netflix in April in multiple languages
    - they have plans for seasons 4 and 5, will need that much to complete his story arc about the Brotherhood of the Tofu
    - those future seasons will tie into their plans for Dofus Cube (the new MMORPG project they're working on to succeed the Dofus/Wakfu games)
    - Season 3 originally had a different ending:
    Spoiler: show

Rather than in Inglorium, the heroes returned to the World of Twelve in the Sadida kingdom. Amalia there learned of the death of her father the King, replaced by Armand in the direction of the kingdom. Amalia, conscious of her amorous problem with Yugo and not finding her place in her own country, proposes to Yugo to wait for her by "vegetalizing". The technique consists of turning into a tree and falling asleep ("Sleeping Beauty" mode). Amalia in "stasis", Yugo can take the time to grow old and get a man's body before waking her beautiful and living with her.

-Tot admits he liked that ending but doing it meant no more BotT adventures w/ core members of team in the present era.
    -Tot also plugged their studio's latest animated feature project, Princess Dragon. Apparently it low-key takes place within the Krosmoz universe that makes up Dofus and Wakfu. Seems like they're looking for partners to fund and distribute.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

They should have...
    Spoiler: show
    Just made that time trap effect permanent, and have Yugo and Elely stay as an adult form.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Ankama is going to try and fund Wakfu Season 4 through Kickstarter in June. a teaser was released on YouTube in french with announcement. It’s just animation of pervious seasons. PS checkout Glitch Techs on Netflix it’s a Nickelodeon show with Ankama Animators and it puts most ToonBoom Cartoon shows(Improved Flash) to shame.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Season 4 Trailer. Unfinished season but they only need 1.1 million for a full 13 episodes 22 minutes series.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...eries-season-4

As I’m typing 5 episodes for season 4 goal has been reached. Fuck yes another season of Wakfu goodness.

Season 4 will have more creative freedom and they can add mature themes they couldn’t do with TV broadcast guidelines

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Episode 6 is funded. Looks like the whole season will be fully funded in less than a day if this keeps up.

The improved designs looking great.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Good news! The Kickstarter has smashed beyond the intended goal and a full fourth season can be animated.

they’re hoping to work on two bonus episodes: One special centered around Oropo(Villain of Season3), and a more secretive special that’ll tie directly in with season 4.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7