+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    A. Body
    BG Level

next week's episode is gonna be insane

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

^so much this.

I've been loving it so far. Archer is a baws.

If this series (and zero) does anything well, it's setting up a fight. Holy shit can it be next week now?

Gawd. So much want. Also, the only character I miss from the previous war is definitely Rider. He was such an awesome character. Also, I wonder how awesome this fight between Assassin and Saber is going to be compared to last time. It was pretty damn epic the shit they did last time.

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

It's early, but I haven't loved the characters as much as the older Fate series thus far. The serial murderer + crazy evil guardian (caster) and the rider / chariot guy were just so awesome. Berserker was definitely cooler than the last one though. Still enjoying it nonetheless.

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

I think it's cause Fate/Zero was written to be pretty serious from the start, and while there's alot of that in these Fate iterations there's alot of that schooltime japanese comedy and harem stuff thrown in that kind of distracts from it and makes you forget you're in a bloody war filled with mages.

My only complaint about Fate/Zero is the anime really needed like 1 more episode cause the last 2 were kind of rushed, they kind of glazed over alot of the Berserker stuff that was really great after I went back and read it, and the Grail spitting out Gilgamesh because he's too awesome. Aside from that it's a pretty awesome series. And also Rider needs his own spinoff series.

Yeah, the original cast in FSN are kinda hard to take seriously if you've seen a lot of other stuff. This does a good job for the most part and we haven't seen anything too silly apart from Sakura being cute, Tiger being stupid and Rin being tsundere.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I was just thinking the other day that Kiritsugu or even some of the other masters from Fate Zero would wreck everyone in FSN.

The thing is, most of the masters in Night aren't even mages, unlike Zero. Kinda wtf if you ask me.

The Tower
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Stromgarde Siren
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Spoiler: show
    The fifth grail war isn't really even a properly sanctioned one, it's more like Kotomine manipulating circumstances for maximum suffering pursuant to his own amusement with a side dose of Zoken Matou being well, himself. Of the masters in Fate/stay night, four were supposed to be legitimate mages of which two actually made to the main event. Caster's unnamed original master and Bazette were the unlucky ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Stromgarde View Post
    The fifth grail war isn't really even a properly sanctioned one, it's more like Kotomine manipulating circumstances for maximum suffering pursuant to his own amusement with a side dose of Zoken Matou being well, himself. Of the masters in Fate/stay night, four were supposed to be legitimate mages of which two actually made to the main event. Caster's unnamed original master and Bazette were the unlucky ones.
    Caster's master is the teacher, and he isn't(or at least didn't seem like a mage in the last animation series), is that correct? And then Assassin was summoned by Caster in some weird way iirc. So far Iilya and Rin are the only two actual mages so far.

The Tower
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Stromgarde Siren
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag View Post
    Caster's master is the teacher, and he isn't(or at least didn't seem like a mage in the last animation series), is that correct? And then Assassin was summoned by Caster in some weird way iirc. So far Iilya and Rin are the only two actual mages so far.
    Kuzuki (the teacher) is Caster's second master. She killed her first one shortly after being summoned.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Fate/HA question:

I don't remember most of Fate/HA since I read the summary a long time ago and even that wasn't too clear, but I did catch that Bazette was Lancer's original master, however was there ever any back story to her and how/why she was chosen to be a master? I don't *think* she had any artifact to summon Lancer and I don't *think* she has any ancestral history relating to past grail wars, did she?

The Tower
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Stromgarde Siren
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Skai Aetheris
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

God damn this show is amazing.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zettai Ryouiki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Forgotten how much of a badass Assassin is.

Spiders are Awesome
    BG Level

hnngggggggg

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

^ Got so hype at that. Amazing episode. Need more nao!!!

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Literally 90% of this episode was straight up omitted from the DEEN movie lol

The latest episode was epic.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast