Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Fate/Stay Night- Studio Ufotable

Air Date:Fall Season.

Story:
    The story of Fate/stay night takes place ten years after to the events of Fate/Zero, detailing the events of the 5th Holy Grail War in Fuyuki City. The Holy Grail War is a contest, founded by the Einzbern, Makiri, and Tosaka families centuries ago, in which seven mages summon seven Heroic Spirits to compete to obtain the power of the "Holy Grail," which grants a miracle to each member of the winning duo.
    Staff:
    Director:Takahiro MIURA(Kara no Kyokai - the Garden of sinners Ep 6)
    Character Design:Atsushi Ikariya, Tomonori Sudou, and Hisayuki Tabata(Fate/Zero)
    Animation studio:Ufotable(Kara no Kyokai, Fate/Zero).

Info:
    Unlimited Blade Works
    Fate/Stay Night TV is Unlimited Blade Works. 25 episodes, split-cours. Season 2 in April 2015.

http://i1.ruliweb.daumcdn.net/uf/ima...D6443709CB001D

Heaven's Feels
    Heaven's Feel is a movie(unknown if it's a single movie or multiple).

Characters:

Shirou Emiya(Master):

Shirou is a good-hearted and honest teenager, who always enjoys helping others. He is in his second year of high school. He has no interest in the Holy Grail, and instead despises its use. However, he is determined to win the Holy Grail War with Saber, for he hopes his efforts will ensure that another disaster like the Fuyuki fire will never occur again. He is raised by his adopted father, Kiritsugu Emiya, who imparts on him basic sorcery, and the ideal of protecting the innocent. He believes that it is possible to save everyone without harming any innocents.

Saber(Servant):

Saber is Shirou Servant for the Fifth Holy Grail War. Loyal, independent, and reserved, Saber acts coldly but is actually suppressing her emotions to focus on her goals. Her class is considered the "Most Outstanding", with excellent ratings in all categories.

Rin Tosaka(Master):

Rin is a model student and idol of Shirou school. She barely talks to other students in her school and exhibits a desire to be left alone. She is also secretly a Magus, and a Master in the Fifth Holy Grail War, she summons Archer for her Servant.

Archer(Servant):

Archer is the Servant of Rin Tosaka. He is sarcastic and cynical, an individual skilled at creating imitations of objects through the use of tracing and projection of mental images to form tangible objects.

Illyasviel von Einzbern(Master):

A young homunculus(daughter of Kiritsugu Emiya and Irisviel von Einzbern) who travels to Japan to participate in the fifth Holy Grail War as the Master of Berserker. Illyasviel has an angelic appearance and an unsurpassed degree of magical power, seemingly able to control Berserker with ease.

Berserker(Servant):

The Servant of Illya, who appears as a swarthy giant with adamantine skin and gross brawn. He wields a colossal axe-sword, and is capable of causing massive destruction with the mere backlash of his swings. As a Berserker, he is stripped of his sanity and reason, acting feral and animalistic in combat. Berserkers are praised as members of the "Strongest" class, though they are difficult to control and can turn on their Masters.

Souichirou Kuzuki(Master):

The acting Master of Caster in the Fifth Holy Grail War. He is known as the strict homeroom instructor of Rin's class, who is not a magus, but He primarily lectures on World History, though he holds classes in Ethics. Kuzuki is well respected among staff and students.

Caster(Servant):

Caster is the Servant of Souichirou Kuzuki. Unlike other Servants, she does not wield a weapon for physical combat, but her rank allows her to manipulate Mana and perform magic like a wizard, something which other Servants cannot do. Her magical ability far surpasses modern Magi, due to her technique.

Shinji Matou(Master):

Master of Rider in the Fifth Holy Grail War of Fate/stay night. he has been a friend of Shirou Emiya for a number of years. he is also of a distinguished lineage of sorcerers, though the Mato blood has thinned and no longer produces heirs naturally capable of sorcery.

Rider(Servant):

The Servant of Shinji. Rider is silent, sultry, and vigilant, never hesitating to shield her Master from harm. She fights mainly with a Nameless Dagger and employs covert battle tactics and takes full advantage of her surroundings.

Kirei Kotomine(Master):

Master of Lancer. the supposedly impartial mediator during the Fifth War(Watch Fate/Zero for his back-story).

Lancer(Servant):

Servant of Kirei Kotomine. Lancer is a fierce but balanced warrior who enjoys combating a worthy opponent. He wields a red spear which inflicts wounds that do not heal. When activated, it reverses the laws of cause and effect.

Assassin(Servant):

A solitary Servant, clothed in a traditional Japanese hakama and kimono with an indigo haori.
    Back story Spoiler:
    Spoiler: show

Servant of Caster. He was summoned by her as a guardian and watchman for the front gate of the Ryuudouji Temple. As an improper servant, Assassin is entirely dependent on Caster for mana and cannot move freely beyond the grounds of Ryuudou Temple.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

they've confirmed that they're telling a non-route specific story with this adaptation
    '~'

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Boo give us a Heaven's Feel series! Hell, I'd be happy for a Hollow Ataraxia series too.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Character designs for upcoming anime

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

PV shots
    Hopefully someone will put trailer on youtube.
    http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...472027-pic.jpg

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Shirou's design is much improved.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Hnngh this means more Gil, yes, yes please. My body is ready.

(I hope he's in the new season of Prism Ilya too! If that's like, a thing that happens)

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I was debating if I should post cam rip or wait until HQ trailer is released(I'll just edit this post for HQ release).

Edit
    Too them forever but finally HQ version

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

As long as its a new story its fine with me.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Never watched original (and VNs aren't my thing) because it looked dreadful but I loved Zero, will definitely check this one out.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    Hnngh this means more Gil, yes, yes please. My body is ready.

(I hope he's in the new season of Prism Ilya too! If that's like, a thing that happens)
    He's there. Not sure if he shows up in S2 or S3, but it won't be how you expect him to be.

Spiders are Awesome
    BG Level

They better not kill off Rider.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    Never watched original (and VNs aren't my thing) because it looked dreadful but I loved Zero, will definitely check this one out.
    The Deen anime is trash. Should really consider giving the VN a shot, though; it's fucking excellent, and necessary to get the full story, since Ufotable isn't going to do all 3 routes. Plus, it has boobies.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Fate/Stay Night (2014) - Preview 1 [1080p]
    Saber VS Lancer scene.

The Tower
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Stromgarde Siren
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I'd like more speculation from others on what they might be planning for the 'original route'.

- Rin gets killed.
    - Bazette is somehow involved.
    - Illya route.
    - Team-up with Caster and Kuzuki.
    - Surprise, they're actually doing Heaven's Feel after all

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I definitely was as much Heaven's Feel as possible.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Fate/Zero was written going off of the things that happen in Heaven's Feel, so it wouldn't surprise me to see a bunch of that content get thrown in.

I'm not sure what to expect out of it, but since Nasu is writing it, it'll probably be weird as hell.

Spiders are Awesome
    BG Level

Mind of Steel ending. Calling it now. Last few episodes take place in tiger dojo.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

That would be fine with me, it was always something I wanted to see.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

For what it's worth, Shirou still has all 3 of his command seals in the church in this new trailer.

That only happens in Heaven's Feel.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tymon View Post
    Fate/Zero was written going off of the things that happen in Heaven's Feel, so it wouldn't surprise me to see a bunch of that content get thrown in.
    Not quite.
    The Fate/stay night routes are different ONLY in cause and effect of events that occur after* the summoning of Saber. The facts are always true in each route, even if the characters don't learn some of them.
    Double Spoilered for your protection
    Sakura is Rin's sister (and Rider is her servant) and Illyasviel is Kiritsugu's biological daughter, Archer is Future Shirou, Kotomine ganked Bazett for Lancer and Caster killed her original master, the Families are responsible for the Grail Ritual, and if you do not find and deal with the source, it's gonna keep happening. Route doesn't matter, these are always the case, there are to retcons.

That's part of the beauty of FSN, the game board always starts in the same state. The choices cause logical consequences. Archer gets put into check, and he can't take the actions that lead to UBW and you get FATE. Saber get's put into check, he's got free reign and UBW happens.

Heaven's Feel is contingent on choices made before, and one of my three complaints on FSN is "So, you're nicer to Sakura, so Zouken makes a choice that causes everything to go to hell? Umm, okay." But otherwise, everything works out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast