+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 59 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast
    Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

I still need yo get Fortune up. Will have to work on her after I get the palace done.

Speaking of confidants, is Sun only available Thursday/Sunday?

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Seravi Edalborez View Post
    Might already know this but with Fortune7's Affinity Reading you should never ever need to spend days without a rank up unless it has some other requirement like Mementos requests or something. If anyone is not in rank up range you should be using this. She'll be out anytime it's not raining, doesn't consume your time (only 5k + the train fee), and can be done every day. Temperance is a great time-saver but Fortune is right up there too.

Can't help with the rest as I'm in the dungeon before that though.

Also a minor penny-pinching tip, you can use text message invites to skip train fares. Just make sure it's not a direct invitation (ie, if it gives you the option in the text to check confidant rank then you won't really be fast-travelled there, you'll just be hanging out directly).

I'm actually a little curious as to what, if anything, happens if you are at a station away from home and somehow bankrupt yourself.

Edit: I've had a running stubborn goal of continuing to keep Shiki-Ouji. Current state of the "God Shiki" as I'm calling him:
    Spoiler: show

Sukunda and Defense Master are largely filler. Swift Strike too at this point. Eventually I hope to get Ma-whatver-kajas on him but I'm too lazy to do that right now.
    I'm aware. It's only thanks to Fortune that I have any hope on making it.

The issue is if I run into a day when no one is available, or if I end up requiring multiple readings to rank up, or some kind of mix, it might result in a couple days where I end up wasting time.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    http://gematsu.com/2017/04/atlus-reg...sona-dance-pq2

Atlus has registered 4 new P5 domains, a P3 Dance domain, and a Personal Dance domain.
    P8/9/10 is easily explained by it being cheaper to buy domains now than to buy from someone else later. Game is getting a lot of publicity, so they're just being safe.

Only real chances of games from the first list is an enhanced P5 down the line, PQ2, and maybe a new dancing game. I don't see another fighting game being done because I know Atlus is aware of P4 fatigue and the last thing they likely want is another 4-5 year gap between mainline Persona titles filled with fluff. 2-3 years seems to be the sweet spot for them compared to Tales and FF's yearly contributions.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Julian View Post
    I'm aware. It's only thanks to Fortune that I have any hope on making it.

The issue is if I run into a day when no one is available, or if I end up requiring multiple readings to rank up, or some kind of mix, it might result in a couple days where I end up wasting time.
    For quick reference, these are all of the ranks you will receive a Mementos request (and it will "waste" another session with the person to properly rank them up; 1 visit for the request, then fulfil it at another day probably, then return to rank up):

Death 8
    Hiero 9
    Hanged 8
    Moon4+5
    Temperance 8
    Devil 8
    Fortune 8
    Star 8
    Hermit 7
    Tower 9

For extra clarity: when I say like Death 8 I mean that at Death 7 you'll receive the request (visit 1), do it (mementos), then return (Death 8).
    And for the ones that have a social stat requirement, the request is always gonna be after that requirement roadblock too so that's Charm4, Kindness4/5, Guts5, and Knowledge5.

Devil, at the least, I found sometimes took more than one reading to rank up even with favorable answers because there's few questions with points at some rank.

Fun fact I guess: every non-party member (except Sun) needs a Mementos thing, while Hermit is the only party member that needs one.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Thank you max rank Temperance, you are a godsend!

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Ok so... pretty big spoilers, just started the December dungeon:

Without spoiling anything, so I guess just a simple yes/no, do I ever get Akechi back as a team member? >.>

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Ok so... pretty big spoilers, just started the December dungeon:

Without spoiling anything, so I guess just a simple yes/no, do I ever get Akechi back as a team member? >.>
    No

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Corwen View Post
    No
    Thanks. That's kinda shitty that they tease you with a character but you can only use him for that one dungeon. Oh well, his mask annoyed the shit out of me so I don't mind, lol.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Did not know that you have to spend 9 time sessions reading books to get the quick read ability.

Will not be able to read all books in first playthrough I think. Bah.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Oh, those difficult books from that one spot. Nice to know.

I rented like 10 DVDs with no intent on returning them. If there's not a unique game over for ending the game with a staggeringly high late fee I will be very disappointed.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Really close to maxing everyone D: one week deadline on final palace, math tells me I have one free day and two free nights, just reached a day with no one available so hitting up the final palace. D:

Although, I haven't seen fuckface Mishima ANYWHERE and he's at rank 9... ugh

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Really close to maxing everyone D: one week deadline on final palace, math tells me I have one free day and two free nights, just reached a day with no one available so hitting up the final palace. D:

Although, I haven't seen fuckface Mishima ANYWHERE and he's at rank 9... ugh
    I think his deadline is the same as Sun's - mid november. So if you're that far I don't think you can max him.

=x

In doing math though, I'm currently +5 in confidants. But I've done death fortune telling like 3 tines to get the rank 10 up but she won't budge.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Stuff online says they managed to finish him during December >_> idk, hoping he shows up after I finish this palace.

Also, in other news, I just recruited a persona by telling him that I like dudes, lol. I eagerly await the persona game that lets me romance guys, so that I can whore myself off to everyone, not just all the girls. ;(

True skill only comes from macro switching all your e-peen gear thru 10 pages
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Stuff online says they managed to finish him during December >_> idk, hoping he shows up after I finish this palace.

Also, in other news, I just recruited a persona by telling him that I like dudes, lol. I eagerly await the persona game that lets me romance guys, so that I can whore myself off to everyone, not just all the girls. ;(
    I would've figured that they'd do that by now with this game but nope....

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Omniyoji View Post
    I would've figured that they'd do that by now with this game but nope....
    was expecting Yusuke to be swinging for the other team tbh

Rules to being a Wizard. 1. Drinking 2. Magic
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ilyena Moerelle
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I unlocked Affinity Reading, but how do you pick who to use it on?

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

When you go to Fortune to use it, it lists every confidant as an option (her included). Just gotta pick the one you want to use it on

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Whenever she's available you just go to her and it'll give you a list of all the confidants you can use it on. Only limit is one affinity reading per day. It's giving "blue notes" even though it isn't showing it, and having a persona of that arcana helps too. She will also tell you if that bump was enough for a rank up.

Rules to being a Wizard. 1. Drinking 2. Magic
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ilyena Moerelle
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Thanks for the quick replies.

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Finished. 96 hours. Woo, what a great game from start to finish. Some crazy ass shit happened at the end there, as does usual with Persona games though. Perfect 5/7. Would play again. (actually I am to max all confidants, I missed a ton in my last play through) Capped all my social stats though.