+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    okay guy I guess
    BG Level

Silicon Valley (HBO, Mike Judge) (April 6)

Mike Judge’s latest foray into television is the live-action HBO comedy Silicon Valley, centering on a group of Palo Alto programmers trying to make it big in the tech industry. Others have tried to bring the Bay Area startup culture to television before: Bravo’s reality series Start-Ups was an unmitigated disaster, while Amazon’s web series Betas is a step in the right direction. But the Office Space director is a pro at workplace satire, and the first teaser for Silicon Valley shows plenty of promise. Thomas Middleditch stars as the fledging CEO of his own startup called Pied Piper—which has a logo that looks like “a guy sucking a dick, and he’s got another dick tucked behind his ear for later…like a snack dick,” according to one of the programmers played by Kumail Nanjiani. The rest of the cast features Martin Starr, plus T.J Miller as the ramen-slurping tech millionaire who hosts the other programmers in his “Hacker House.” Silicon Valley debuts April 6, after the season three premiere of Veep.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Just discovered this today. Premiere is rapidly approaching(4/6). There are a couple more promos for the show. Looking forward to this.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

hbo put the entire first episode on youtube if anyone wants to check it out.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I loved it, compelling story and great characters.

pretty good. always up for more cute chick from sex drive, too

Yeah was pretty decent, I just caught it on the off chance after GoT, then surprised at Mike Judge. Hadn't read/seen anything about the show beforehand.

8/10 Would watch again.

dunno if anybody is keeping up, but episode 5 that just aired was really strong IMO, lot of good moments

Yeah I've been keeping up with the show, given its right after GoT... The mural at the end was pretty funny.

Accidentally caught this show after GOT last weekend. Its so awkwardly funny, I love it.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

This show is amazing.
    Sucks that the actor playing Peter Gregory died. Episode 5 was his last. He was so funny in the one with all the BK items. There's a lot of sesame seeds on the breading. Cicadas. I have faith the show will move on fine, but man he was just the best.

Road Tinnies
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Plowed through this show on Saturday night stayed up until 4am... Really enjoying it so far.. Man that scene with the drive buy had me in bits.. Woke up the missus!

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Finale was hilarious and that girl gets more fine every episode.

Holy shit this episode was fkin great. The fkin jacking off tangent, kicking the door down to back out slowly.

All in all great season finale.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'm sad the season wasn't longer. Execution of the finale was perfect, cannot wait for next season.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nicholai Tankyou
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Ya loved the finale. Glad HBO has already picked them up for a second season. The cast is awesome, sad the one dude died he was great. Also totally agree that was one of/if not the best dick joke execution ever. Board math checks out.

Catch it while its hot.

Road Tinnies

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Love this show... Dick to floor haha!

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Finale was fucking amazing.

Banned.

BG Level

I'm glad everyone got on this show. I loved it since the first one. Great finale.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Still so bummed that the actor who plays Peter is dead. Rip bro

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast