+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sol-Blackguy View Post
    They're both assholes. Only difference is that Jordan kept his drama away from his game (pending any shenanigans with gambling) while LeBron's issues are intertwined with his career. I don't think anyone in their right mind sees LeBron anywhere near Jordan when it comes to being family friendly and marketable off the court. In any case, this movie will probably have good box office numbers no matter what.
    Yeah, way to not follow anything that Lebron does. As Moss said, he made one bad PR mistake. Give me one other thing that he has done that was so terrible. He doesn't call out his teammates, nor does he ever take credit; He's a great team player who arguably passes too much; He's never been arrested, had an affair, been associated with any drug or alcohol problems; He always talks with reporters (and if you don't think that's a big deal, look how often Kobe doesn't do that); and like Jordan, he almost always plays -- he had his nose broken on Thursday, surgery on Friday, and is a game time decision for Sunday. The worst thing I think he's done has been use the word retarded twice, which he apologized for almost immediately. And, let's face it, we all say far worse than that in a given day.

So the worst thing he did was leave Cleveland? Big deal, I was born in Cleveland and left too. Does that make me an asshole?

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

lebron cant be that bad of a guy, he even let a teammate plow his mom

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Yeah, way to not follow anything that Lebron does. As Moss said, he made one bad PR mistake. Give me one other thing that he has done that was so terrible. He doesn't call out his teammates, nor does he ever take credit; He's a great team player who arguably passes too much; He's never been arrested, had an affair, been associated with any drug or alcohol problems; He always talks with reporters (and if you don't think that's a big deal, look how often Kobe doesn't do that); and like Jordan, he almost always plays -- he had his nose broken on Thursday, surgery on Friday, and is a game time decision for Sunday. The worst thing I think he's done has been use the word retarded twice, which he apologized for almost immediately. And, let's face it, we all say far worse than that in a given day.

So the worst thing he did was leave Cleveland? Big deal, I was born in Cleveland and left too. Does that make me an asshole?
    Funny, I'm not even talking about the decision. The entire league has basically bent over backwards for LeBron to the point that you get a foul just for being in proximity of him. That's assuming he doesn't flop worse than Bill Liambeer crying for one anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    lol

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

This is exactly where I hoped this thread would go. Choo choo motherfuckers, it's time to jam.

this just in guys, lebron makes the league force refs to give him favorable calls

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Even if it was fake, now it must become real.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

If there isn't a lot of Lebron flopping I will be disappointed

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dbHyUHNw5o4

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Oh shit, didn't expect them to do another lol.

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by chazzyphizzle View Post
    this just in guys, lebron makes the league force refs to give him favorable calls
    this, and I watched Heat-Thunder a few nights ago and didn't see a single touchy call on him or flop.

although he did get his nose broken without a foul being called

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

I was actually watching that game with someone who thought he was flopping. "It's just a bloody nose, kids get them all the time and keep playing."

That poster though raises a question -- is Bugs Bunny still relevant..?

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

fuck yes he is, what kind of fuckass retarded question is that, bugs is the fucking man

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    I was actually watching that game with someone who thought he was flopping. "It's just a bloody nose, kids get them all the time and keep playing."

That poster though raises a question -- is Bugs Bunny still relevant..?
    As in still an important figure for Disney(with Walt being his voice actor at one point)? Yes he is.

Gotta admit man, the question left me a bit speechless before I replied.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

fuck yes he is, what kind of fuckass retarded question is that, bugs is the fucking man
    This, I think that beating the Broncos took gave you brain damage.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
    As in still an important figure for Disney(with Walt being his voice actor at one point)? Yes he is.

Gotta admit man, the question left me a bit speechless before I replied.
    ummmmmm isnt bugs bunny a warner bros character? why was walt disney doing his voice acting? are you confusing him with mickey mouse?

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    ummmmmm isnt bugs bunny a warner bros character? why was walt disney doing his voice acting? are you confusing him with mickey mouse?
    Yes, according to wiki. Voiced by the late Mel Blanc. Mickey Mouse originally voiced by Disney as you said. Movie needs as much Foghorn Leghorn as possible.

I have to recommend reading the original Space Jam wiki page. The Danny Devito alien's name was "Mister Swackhammer" and the aliens in pre-Monstar form were called "Nerdlucks." God why did it take so long for a sequel...

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

denzelmynigga.jpg

GATTACA!

BG Level

It was a valid question. I have no idea if kids these days watch looney tunes.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

i thought the same thing. i dont have kids or younger siblings and im not a fucking child toucher like abandon, so i dont know whats hot with the kids. i did some googling and it looks like that have a few shows on cartoon network which is good.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

What I mean is, do they still make (or air) Looney Toons, do kids know the characters like we all did growing up? I don't watch a lot of Cartoon Network (or any..), so I'm just curious.