BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Kincard View Post
    I dunno about that, to be blunt there is only one real centerpiece in this patch (New Delve which also covers Relic Reforging). Cait Sith might have a battlefield but who knows. Comparing it to the patches we got the last few months it's not really a lot more or less.
    They said part of the reason why it was taking this long to come out with Cait Sith was not only because of its relatively low-priority, but also that they had to make the associated quest to go along with it (and not just BPs). Hopefully that includes a fight of sorts as well.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post

Also campaign!?! Like WotG?
    Uhm, yeah, but it has me worried just a tiny bit. No one does campaign anymore emasse, so I hope their thinking buff and not nerf, or make mobs super hard or something, thus scaring away the small few that still does it, like myself.

If they gonna allow trusts to enter the past, that's cool.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Campaign Adjustments:
    ilvl loot for Fiat Lux, SPlitting Heirs, Cracking Shells and Plucking Wings....NO ADJUSTMENT TO ACCESSIBILITY

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Alistrianna View Post
    When SE initially told us there would be a second Delve, they said it would be harder and require gear from Tojil, Muyingwa and Dakuwaqu. I wonder if that will still be the case. Would be rather shitty if they expect people to clear content that is harder than existing content just to get Lv.119 relic body and legs.
    new delve will definitly be harder. I think old delve never accounted for ilvl +skill +magic skill on weapons, and when it got added, it made old delve ALOT easier, you needed 2xGEO buffs/debuffs to even debuff mobs and come close to accuracy cap when it came out, after the +skill update you didnt even need GEO to debuff mobs and land anything reliable or to cap accuracy. New delve will definitly account that and be alot harder to handle.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Plus compare the naakuals. Pure stat wise the second set were higher than the first 3. Not to mention outside of shark there moves were a lot more FU at first.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    Campaign Adjustments:
    ilvl loot for Fiat Lux, SPlitting Heirs, Cracking Shells and Plucking Wings....NO ADJUSTMENT TO ACCESSIBILITY
    ilvl cure pot earring!!! Everyone go beat on walls without tags up!

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

unless it has healing skill on it no1curr

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Cure Potency II +5%

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Watch the campaign adjustment be Fiat Lux reforged, we will finally be able to use Shadow Lord phantom gem.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistrianna Galanodel
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Hoping the campaign adjustments are to decay/increase of area control. Right now Campaign heavily depends on the cooperation of multiple people to take control of multiple zones at the very last minute to get access to battlefields.

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I was about to say that we still have the shadow lord hard mode battlefield item waiting for the fight to be implemented. That could be coming this update as well.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    Cure Potency II +5%
    Oh god the lines for that fight would be even longer than normal mode one lol

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Toth View Post
    I was about to say that we still have the shadow lord hard mode battlefield item waiting for the fight to be implemented. That could be coming this update as well.
    they are holding that back for the ilvl 125 update when they introduce relic weapon upgrades with Hyper-Mega-Arch-Shadow Lord umbral marrows!!

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    on sidenote the bitching about cait sith will finally come to an end!

Now the smns can start bitching about atomos
    Based on posts on the OF, people gonna be bitching if it requires any sort of WotG progress. Some guy was unhappy that had to do ToaU for Odin/Alex. If you haven't been there lately, stay away. Post today was complaining that warp cudgels are a nuisance because they cost gil and have a 30 second wait before you can use.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Xantavia View Post
    Based on posts on the OF, people gonna be bitching if it requires any sort of WotG progress. Some guy was unhappy that had to do ToaU for Odin/Alex. If you haven't been there lately, stay away. Post today was complaining that warp cudgels are a nuisance because they cost gil and have a 30 second wait before you can use.
    not like the missions are hard to do at lvl 99 with ilvl items, hell even at lvl 99 with normal equipment... Seriously today I was shown ingame how retarded people can be. An Aegis pld that had no clue of basic enmity mechanics...

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

They might as well prepare themselves in advance for it. Get em done before the update hits.

As for cudgel. So I guess they settle for D4. Instant warp scrolls are still limit 1(you'd think by now those were stackable). And weren't there warp rings??

There were outpost-warp-type rings that took you to the one in the region. Not exactly applicable in ToAU and later zones.

To be honest, I'm surprised a QoL thing they havn't done yet is simply given Warp to everyone at a 0 MP cost or converted to JA with a 30m timer.

As for Campaign, I suspect they'll do the following:
    1) Increase EXP/AN gained in battles, either eliminating caps or removing the per-minute barrier.
    2) Slow the decay of control loss and/or increase the rate of friendly control gain.
    3) Adjust some of the more solo/low-man unfriendly wave NMs like Rockchopper, Overlord, Shadowhand, etc..
    4) Make the strongholds, Beauc, and Xarc always valid targets, perhaps even creating new units within each city to specifically target these zones every hour or two.
    5) Let the BCs be accessible as long as the stronghold is controlled.
    6) Remove medal loss/expiration.
    7) Add new ilvl AN gear for max rank and remove/lower the cost multiplication for cross-faction buys.
    8) Finally let us learn the General WS.

Doomsday scenario: Campaign mobs are now level 110+.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    6) Remove medal loss/expiration.
    They already more or less did this.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ziz Gorlin
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

can't wait for difficulty level delve lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyte View Post
    They already more or less did this.
    Tied to missions, yes. Should honestly be independent, though.