Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Trigun

All thats missing is a new Katana and Instrument.

New Delve Kumhau
    New Bow
    New Staff
    New Head and Leg pieces

New Delve Yumcax
    New Club
    New Great Axe
    New Back, Neck, Head, and Hands

New Delve Hurkan
    New Scythe
    New Great Sword
    New Axe
    New Head, Feet, Grip, and Ammo

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Don't forget Shield, and gun as well if you count them as different from crossbows.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Also to go along with that a crazy bolt/arrow though I doubt it will matter since it's consumed and got bullet for qd

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Hope we can buy the new delve boss synthesis materials with 300k of the new plasm, otherwise gonna be a gouged market for upgrading relic body/legs for a few months. This will be especially true if they only allow 18-man fractures for the new zones as it will take a while to get used to new strategies for the nms.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'm simply curious, but do some of you really believe that the remaining relic mats will be coming out of the new delve. If patterns mean anything at all, wouldn't VW continue to be their source for the mats?

edit: nvm, i was thinking about the job ingredient ><

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    yeah but most relic accessoires are really horrible so an upgrade form 75 ---> 99 wouldnt be bad, with new stats to play on them. for example Argute belt going from MP+20 +5 INT +5 MND +2. macc +2. mdef ----> MP+50 INT +10 MND +10 M.acc +15 Mdef +5, MAB +10. And so on, of course jobs with a relic cape would most likely feel shafted.
    I agree with this and would like to see it. The relic cape conflicting with JSE cape issue could be addressed by making the capes specialized towards different functions such that you wouldn't want to wear both at once anyway--for example, TP cape vs. WS cape. Unfortunately I don't think we'll get upgraded accessories though.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fwahm View Post
    Don't forget Shield, and gun as well if you count them as different from crossbows.
    a couple other things that need considering, a katana hasn't been added to naakual drops yet, nor an instrument.

there are 7 naakual, meaning one that we haven't even seen yet... maybe? the white wyrm could be the seventh naakual.
    I have a feeling that the missing items will likely drop from the seventh naakual.

something else to think about is that each fracture is family based and the t1 is the new mob introduced in that area.

ceizak (vermin) t1 twitherym, t2 chalupa.
    foret (aquans) t1 cracklaw
    morimar (lizards) t1 mata
    yorcia (plantoids) t1 snapweed
    marjami (birds) t1 tulfaire
    kamihr (beasts) t1 raaz

Makes me kinda wonder given the amount of amorphs around if the seventh family/naakual won't fall into the amorph family. I can't help but worry that the dragon family would be lacking in diversity needed to populate a fracture with 5 seperate nms and trash.

Given the current dumps for plasm, it would make sense to keep the same method for acquiring plasm across all fractures. I hope for new armor with new augment options, but can imagine them +1ing existing delve plasm armor, probably by making an upgrade item purchasable after getting the matching ki from new delve nms.

Campaign
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by mckenzie View Post
    I hope for new armor with new augment options, but can imagine them +1ing existing delve plasm armor, probably by making an upgrade item purchasable after getting the matching ki from new delve nms.
    +1 version could have completely different stats/augments, as far as we know.
    Main difference between offering +1 version and New set, is that with the first they "bind" you to obtain the NQ version, which implies you're gonna need to acquire it if you haven't already.
    This makes original delve slightly more relevant because of that and, imho, it's a better choice.

Again, I'm talking aside from stats because nobody would really force them to make the +1 version very very different from the NQ. Unlikely maybe, but possible if they want.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by mckenzie View Post
    a couple other things that need considering, a katana hasn't been added to naakual drops yet, nor an instrument.

there are 7 naakual, meaning one that we haven't even seen yet... maybe? the white wyrm could be the seventh naakual.
    I have a feeling that the missing items will likely drop from the seventh naakual.

something else to think about is that each fracture is family based and the t1 is the new mob introduced in that area.

ceizak (vermin) t1 twitherym, t2 chalupa.
    foret (aquans) t1 cracklaw
    morimar (lizards) t1 mata
    yorcia (plantoids) t1 snapweed
    marjami (birds) t1 tulfaire
    kamihr (beasts) t1 raaz

Makes me kinda wonder given the amount of amorphs around if the seventh family/naakual won't fall into the amorph family. I can't help but worry that the dragon family would be lacking in diversity needed to populate a fracture with 5 seperate nms and trash.

Given the current dumps for plasm, it would make sense to keep the same method for acquiring plasm across all fractures. I hope for new armor with new augment options, but can imagine them +1ing existing delve plasm armor, probably by making an upgrade item purchasable after getting the matching ki from new delve nms.
    the 7. naakual will definitly be amroph just to close the ecosystem of all naakuals beast (kumhau)----> lizard (Tojil) -----> vermins (bee) ----> plantoid (yumcax)
    followed by aquans (shark) ----> birds (hurkan) -----> amorph (yet to be introduced 7. naakual)

this doesnt say that the dragon might not be a naakual and has his counterform in a demon, but that will only be laid out storywise. Also I was allways of the impression that Bahamut was the king of all dragons.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

splitting hairs but pretty sure he's the wyrmking not 'dragon' king

after all, shadow dragons/dahaks don't seem his style