+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I like how the Animatrix showed how Kid was able to self-substantiate himself out of the Matrix, then in the Matrix Reloaded we see Neo interacting with him again.

And yea, if we get another movie, I want to see a 2-3 movie set about the Second Renaissance

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Snprphnx View Post
    I like how the Animatrix showed how Kid was able to self-substantiate himself out of the Matrix, then in the Matrix Reloaded we see Neo interacting with him again.

And yea, if we get another movie, I want to see a 2-3 movie set about the Second Renaissance
    So I think it's pretty clear from this thread, the next three movies shall be about the second Renaissance or the wachowski brothers can fuck off.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by djzombie View Post
    So I think it's pretty clear from this thread, the next three movies shall be about the second Renaissance or the wachowski brothers can fuck off.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I played that, thought it was pretty cool for its time. Would love to see it revived.

apparently carrie ann moss and keanu are coming back for matrix 4...what?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by chazzyphizzle View Post
    apparently carrie ann moss and keanu are coming back for matrix 4...what?
    https://deadline.com/2019/08/the-mat...ng-1202674278/

A new Matrix movie is happening at Warner Bros, with Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss reprising their roles as Neo and Trinity and Lana Wachowski set to write and direct an all-new film set in the genre-defining world.

Warner Bros Pictures Group chairman Toby Emmerich made the announcement today. Lana Wachowski is producing with Grant Hill. Wachowski is also co-writing with Aleksandar Hemon and David Mitchell.

“We could not be more excited to be re-entering The Matrix with Lana,” said Emmerich. “Lana is a true visionary—a singular and original creative filmmaker—and we are thrilled that she is writing, directing and producing this new chapter in The Matrix universe.”

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

A presequel?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

spoiler: THEY'RE STILL IN THE MATRIX

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

What the hell could she possibly write that she didn't already screw up with the last two?

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

The third one was about as final as you can get. Don’t know how they move on from that.

I stick my dick in Crayfish
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    The third one was about as final as you can get. Don’t know how they move on from that.
    Well they've already established they've made like half a dozen iterations of Neo / Trinity. They have their code, their DNA, there's really unlimited possibilities on how they could bring them back / use them beyond a prequel.

And honestly, I fucking loved the third movie, but I was a HUGE matrix fan back in the day.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    i don't even remember how the third one ends i just remember it being an even bigger pile of shit than the second one

the sisters Wachowski haven't made a decent film in 15 years so p tentative but will prolly give it a go.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Jupiter Rising was their last big movie I think and that was straight garbage. I hope Matrix 4 will at least be turn-your-brain-off entertaining.

I assume this is just gonna be a sequel and not the start of another trilogy, yea?

oh you sweet summer child

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Inshiya View Post
    Well they've already established they've made like half a dozen iterations of Neo / Trinity. They have their code, their DNA, there's really unlimited possibilities on how they could bring them back / use them beyond a prequel.

And honestly, I fucking loved the third movie, but I was a HUGE matrix fan back in the day.
    Not really. They established that each time the Matrix was started up, that there were always a small percentage that wouldn't accept it and were freed, each time leading to a new version of "The One", with the demi-god like powers. And each of the first six times, The One had a strong connection to humanity and saving it. Then with Neo, the seventh version of The One, he was more of a recluse, and once freed, he formed a more personal attachment to Humanity, in Trinity. That part of the equation had never existed before, and really only existed this time, due to the Oracles guidance, and her wanting to end the conflicts for good.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

The Wachowski's did well with Sense8.

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

Quote Originally Posted by Snprphnx View Post
    Not really. They established that each time the Matrix was started up, that there were always a small percentage that wouldn't accept it and were freed, each time leading to a new version of "The One", with the demi-god like powers. And each of the first six times, The One had a strong connection to humanity and saving it. Then with Neo, the seventh version of The One, he was more of a recluse, and once freed, he formed a more personal attachment to Humanity, in Trinity. That part of the equation had never existed before, and really only existed this time, due to the Oracles guidance, and her wanting to end the conflicts for good.
    Would've liked to have seen the first version of The One and the collapse of that Matrix. But yeah, no second renaissance makes me sad. If John Wick hadn't blown Keanu back in to the spotlight, I doubt this movie would be happening.

........on the other hand a new Matrix movie with today's effects can still be interesting, and I've been jamming the soundtracks recently so I can't help but be a tiny bit interested in this.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Yahya Abdul-Mateen II (Aquaman/Us) Joins the Cast