1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 19 hours, 47 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 4 hours, 12 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 12 hours, 47 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 21 hours, 12 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Updated the google doc to include all the tests up through 11. Some interesting data on det vs stex.

DEX:469[+00] DET:245[+00] == Auto [121-133], Heavy/Blood [231-256], Misery [294-325]
    DEX:478[+09] DET:245[+00] == Auto [123-136], Heavy/Blood [236-261], Misery [298-329]
    DEX:469[+00] DET:281[+36] == Auto [126-139], Heavy/Blood [236-261], Misery [300-331]

I want to repeat this type of test at a lower baseline of dex with same baseline det; a higher baseline of dex with the same baseline det, a lower baseline of det with the same baseline of dex, and a higher baseline of det with the same baseline of dex. In other words, 12 more tests... so that'll probably take a whlie seeing how often I update nowadays.

What I'm interested in is why heavy/blood got the same increase from 9dex and 36det but misery's got a slightly higher increase from the det. It could possibly be rounding/flooring in the damage formula?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Just looking over your crit data, interesting that the conclusions by blitzball about critical hit fall within your 95% confidence interval. Nice when there is consensus!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I wasn't able to make a new thread because I'm new, but it looks like you are doing some of the same stuff. Do you know of a parser that works well for gathering data? I've had a cursory look at ACT, FFXIV-APP and LogRep2.

-ACT seemed to be the most functional in terms of data export, but it seemed limited on which variables you could actually export. I'm interested in knowing the number of incoming hits, and I didn't see this variable.
    -FFXIV-APP seemed to have a nice set of variables but I wasn't able to find an export function, so I'd be transferring data into tables manually. Let me know if I missed something here!
    -LogRep2's interface I found a bit confusing, so it is quite possible I missed something here. It seemed limited on variables and export functions.