1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 22 hours, 11 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 1 hours, 48 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 15 hours, 11 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 18 hours, 48 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraph Altima
    FFXIV Server
    Mateus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

[Gilgamesh] Casually Serious - one night a week harcore-mindset raiding

We are an adult raiding team on Gilgamesh. We are part of the Free Company called Handwork, which currently has 3 raiding teams. Our aim is to build up a sustained drama-free guild, a home for friendly and mature people who are busy with work and real life commitments but want to enjoy the end-game contents in dedicated, collaborative and progressive manner. We are a semi-hardcore team that raids hardmode content on a casual raiding schedule.

We are looking for a Summoner or Black Mage for our one night a week raid team that raids on Tuesday nights from 5pm-9pm PST. Invites go out at 4:45pm and we like to start promptly.

We are only accepting applications from QUALITY players. We are looking for people that are mature, have good attendance and put time into their characters. By time I mean you like to fully research your class and encounters + spend the time outside of raiding to gear up and max out reputations etc. This is not a carry team and everyone is expected to contribute and pull their own weight.

That being said we are a friendly group of people without elitist attitudes. We just like to progress in a fairly stable fashion and have a good time.

If you feel you might be a good fit for our guild you can visit us online and apply:

http://hw.guildwork.com/recruitment

If you have any questions or would like to chat you can speak with anyone on our team - listed here. We may also be conducting a mumble interview so make sure you have a working mic.

Ksandra Needs To Post Tits
    BG Level

Out of curiosity what was your guild in WoW called?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Casually Serious - we were on the Hyjal US server

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Damn, Handwork blew the fuck up in terms of membership!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I have been away from FF14 for a few weeks but am looking to make my return for 2.2. I have extensive end game experience and would like to get things done in one day rather then spread out as well. I would be running my i88 pld but also have 87drg and 84 whm. Let me know if it sounds like I would fit in. Will transfer servers right away to get acclimated to my new static and FC.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

HipHopStoner - We're good on tanks now so we wouldn't need you as a PLD however we could use either your DRG or WHM.

We're planning on running on patch day (assuming the servers are up) so if you're still looking and interested please post an app on our website. I can't post links yet on this site but the web recruitment app is linked in the above info in this thread.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

We currently have 1 spot open if anyone else is interested - we could use either a melee dps or a healer (WHM preferred)

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Updating needs - currently recruiting for a Warrior =)

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraph Altima
    FFXIV Server
    Mateus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

Updated which classes we're looking for. We're on the last phase of T5 after just two weeks working on it as a group, with pugs in the mix.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

We've cleared turn 5 so we are now progressing through turns 6-9 - have a spot open for a SCH

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraph Altima
    FFXIV Server
    Mateus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

Bump. First roster change since we formed. Quality stable team here, folks.

Progression-wise, we're about one hour into pulls on T11.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Skai Aetheris
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Yessssss, come join us. We offer shits and giggles.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Still looking

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Skai Aetheris
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Looking for a tank replacement for Heavensward static and on.

Bold in the quote is my edit.
    Hi! We are a one night a week static. We Raid every Thursday (8:00pm EST) (5:00pm PST) for 4 hours.

A spot has opened up in our group for one tank. A PLD is preferred. We expect you to know your role be able to pull your weight in DPS and mechanics. We expect people to have a good attitude and being able to join Mumble voice chat is a must. We don't mind quiet and people. But being able to speak when needed and listen is a must.

Since we only raid one night a week we expect all members to research their roles in any particular fight before going in. This group would be a great fit for anyone who wants to head into the hardest content with other skilled players without being a drain on real life commitments.

We do however expect members to be capping Tomes weekly and exchanging for gear. This will help accelerate progression through difficult content. So probably looking at least an Expert Roulette a day etc.

If you think we might be a good fit for you then head over to http://hw.guildwork.com/recruitment and fill in an application for the Casually Serious Raid team. Feel free to ask any questions here, or through private message.

If you have not yet cleared the Final Coil then message me with what you have done so far. We will trail everyone and will be looking at your attitude and skill level and not if you have T13 on farm. The only caveat to this is you must at least be close to clearing or reaching T13. Having to bring someone from The First and Second Coils would be counter productive.
    /tell Skai Aetheris, Rhole Law, Rhysse Terkleton, Detozi Deis, Harmonea Sinn, or Weiss Crossfield in game for more information.

Our raid composition, if you're interested, is:
    WAR (maybe DRK in HW)
    WHM (will also play AST in HW)
    SCH
    NIN
    SMN
    BRD
    MNK/DRG (previously our PLD)

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraph Altima
    FFXIV Server
    Mateus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

Updated OP, and abumpsies

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Skai Aetheris
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Minor correction to our raiding schedule, it's Tuesday instead of Thursday.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraph Altima
    FFXIV Server
    Mateus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

Bump, need a caster.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

bump bumpity bump bump. Not really. This is old, just trying to reconnect with old friends - Aderalia