+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    Professional Pixel Pusher
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Did anyone who's been keeping up with the series find the latest episode a little strange?

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Kind of late, but this started up again on Monday. Seems like they fixed all the animation complaints people were having with the first season. >.>

I might be dumb enough to delete my email accounts
    BG Level

I love the new animation. Only thing I don't like is the opening theme.. I was so used to the last one they had :/

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I didn't realize there was more of this coming. I'll have to remember to watch it now.

The new transformation sequences are great, they really stepped up so far overall.

Will be sad not to catch frames of funny faces, but I'll deal.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I didn't mind the transformation sequences from Seasons 1 and 2, but these are an improvement.

I hope they don't make Sailor Pluto (or is it Neptune?) a dude. I guess we'll find out in the next episode.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

It's Uranus and even in the original she posed as a dude at first I think?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I apparently have problems keeping all 3 of them straight. At least I know which one is Saturn.
    Yeah, I do remember there was some confusion about her being male when the characters were first introduced, but I didn't know if this would go that route or not. I would assume it would.

Also, do Usagi's friends know she's Sailor Moon? It seems like they didn't particularly hide their transformation into the Sailor Scouts when the girl transformed into the monster. I saw people scatter, but right afterwards, there was a large crowd around.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Vandalhart View Post
    I apparently have problems keeping all 3 of them straight. At least I know which one is Saturn.
    Yeah, I do remember there was some confusion about her being male when the characters were first introduced, but I didn't know if this would go that route or not. I would assume it would.

Also, do Usagi's friends know she's Sailor Moon? It seems like they didn't particularly hide their transformation into the Sailor Scouts when the girl transformed into the monster. I saw people scatter, but right afterwards, there was a large crowd around.
    They never really hide their identities in the manga, that was a '90s anime thing.

I might be dumb enough to delete my email accounts
    BG Level

These past few episodes have been repetitive. Looks like the next episode will be somewhat different. I'm a loyal fan either way I'll watch it even if it sucks lol

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Okay. There's some good news for SM fans in Canada: The old series is now available on TubiTV here. (Noticed that on Viz's Twitter, so I guess that's legal)

Better late than never I guess?