+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Man... I don't know if those voice actors are gonna last another 10 years. They're starting to look old as fuck

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Eurell View Post
    Man... I don't know if those voice actors are gonna last another 10 years. They're starting to look old as fuck
    Sam Jackson is 69. Craig T Nelson is in his 70s. Holly Hunter is in her 60s. The lady that voices Violet (can’t recall her real name offhand) is in her late 40s. If they are gonna make a third film, they definitely need to get on it sooner rather than later.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Just saw this, it was awesome.

The Bao short made me cry before the damn movie even started and...
    Spoiler: show

I totally understand the analogy of the mom eating her son to keep him with her instead of leaving home. However, it is still a pretty big WTF lol

I'm happy that Incredibles II was so good. I thought some scenes were particularly intense for a Disney movie which surprised me a little, especially
    Spoiler: show

the composition of the apartment scene. the quiet tension, the sudden lights, the sinister horror-movie music and the close quarters life-or-death struggle was really intense and I wasn't expecting something like that from this movie.

My only regret is that I figured out the plot pretty much right away so there weren't any surprises. But everything was fun and funny and family-centric which is exactly what it needed to be.

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Dat Elastigirl...T H I C C !

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

@Silenka: those scenes were great. I think people forget its a PG movie. Everything else Pixar puts out is G.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eragon Mcdohl
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I thought the chase scene with the runaway train was pretty neat.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5