Closed Thread
Page 400 of 486 FirstFirst ... 350 390 398 399 400 401 402 410 450 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Had to make a run to the Whole foods for some avacados. Just happened to check dairy isle and pretty much all Clover Stornetta products were on sale. Which is an amazing local (though they kind of big so ship to a few other states) dairy that kind of prides themselves in quality from the ground up. Whelp was only checking for milk... but low on butter and could certainly use some cheese and sour cream lol.

Was going to get some ice cream too but turns out they've lowered the normal price on Halo Top and it's still on sale and they actually had most the flavors this time though not many left of most. Except Birthday cake... it's still fully stocked and looks like no one has touched it since I last looked lol

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Had to make a run to the Whole foods for some avacados. Just happened to check dairy isle and pretty much all Clover Stornetta products were on sale. Which is an amazing local (though they kind of big so ship to a few other states) dairy that kind of prides themselves in quality from the ground up. Whelp was only checking for milk... but low on butter and could certainly use some cheese and sour cream lol.

Was going to get some ice cream too but turns out they've lowered the normal price on Halo Top and it's still on sale and they actually had most the flavors this time though not many left of most. Except Birthday cake... it's still fully stocked and looks like no one has touched it since I last looked lol
    Birthday cake isn't my favorite.

Mint Chip still number one.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    Mint Chip still number one.
    Yeah I cleaned them out of mint chip which was only 3 but whatevs

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

All I got from this is "lower price on Halo Top" so definitely checking stores tomorrow

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Astylla View Post
    All I got from this is "lower price on Halo Top" so definitely checking stores tomorrow
    You picked up the important part.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Well it just might be mine. Before their regular before was like some crazy $7.99/pint now it was like $5 something

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Well it just might be mine. Before their regular before was like some crazy $7.99/pint now it was like $5 something
    6 bucks a pint here.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Yeah here it typically runs $5.49 or so but missed the sale last month when it was $3.99

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Astylla View Post
    Yeah here it typically runs $5.49 or so but missed the sale last month when it was $3.99
    Yeah think that's what it is now which will be nice when it goes off sale though the sale is only $4.99 so not a huge diff now they lowered the normal price

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

Awwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Just got mai test back and did pretty well, not top 5 but better than most. I think I'm fucking nuts because I like the feeling of going totally unprepared and just shoot from the hip. Ama horrible student, nerds.

Shallow and Pedantic
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    we enjoyed #1 seed due to tiebreakers, lol. That first few days off was needed, we had people nursing injuries (rofl)
    Achilles tear, multiple ACL tears, countless concussions, broken appendages, tooth busted out are just some of the injuries my teammates have experiences playing Flag.

I had to retire at 27 lol.. I was getting injured all the time and with the traveling and responsibilities I have with my job, I couldn't risk it. I've broken my foot, have an entire arm scarred with turf burn and multiple concussions. Flag is serious business.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

My custom copies of Game of Thrones came in. Exceeded my expectations.

Have another exact copy with a blue stag for my brother.

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Random Win: The irl Fuck Ya thread

Stopped by a slot machine in Reno before lunch , put in $20 and was down to about $11 when I did max bet on the penny slot and won $150 bucks off a $1.80 bet I was literally 1/4 off from the progressive jackpot of 27k but hey I'll take it !

We hit a few small wins last night too from $15-$35 so it's been awesome.

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Way too drunk to night but worth it.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Achilles tear, multiple ACL tears, countless concussions, broken appendages, tooth busted out are just some of the injuries my teammates have experiences playing Flag.

I had to retire at 27 lol.. I was getting injured all the time and with the traveling and responsibilities I have with my job, I couldn't risk it. I've broken my foot, have an entire arm scarred with turf burn and multiple concussions. Flag is serious business.
    Seriously, lol. I've seen torn hamstrings, along with your list of injuries. How in hell the non-contact (lol) version of the sport causes so much injury, i'll never understand

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Must be some out of shape people

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

in some cases, maybe; but most of the people in my league, particularly, are guys that run 4.27 40s (no bullshit, I watched them clock this dude twice and ran that both times) or have 40 inch verts; some just decided to join the military lol

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Got gifted this beautiful thing for Christmas.

As a staunch atheist I will welcome getting fucking hammered during this festive time of year.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

6th Anniversary. Why does time fly so damn fast!

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I have wanted to begin building a Christmas village for forever, but we never had the space. Now we do. Went to Sears to let the kids each pick out a building. Of course my daughter instantly wanted the $100 carousel one. @.@; But thank God they were out of stock so she picked the $15 ice rink instead. XD