Closed Thread
Page 433 of 486 FirstFirst ... 383 423 431 432 433 434 435 443 483 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/south...ki-thread.html

Start there. All the math has been done already. Shouldn't be too hard to maximize your cpm as the system is pretty simple for RR.
    Well shit gunna have to check this out a bit. Guess got some layover reading material lol. Part of the annoyingness is trying to figure out if it's better to use my regular cash back card but this should help

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Well shit gunna have to check this out a bit. Guess got some layover reading material lol. Part of the annoyingness is trying to figure out if it's better to use my regular cash back card but this should help
    Depends on how much you fly. There's always a breaking point for it.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    Depends on how much you fly. There's always a breaking point for it.
    1-2 times a year basically. Mostly just signed up this time cause they when was buying ticket they had where if I signed up then I'd get a $200 credit for the ticket and some bonus points stuff. Probably end up cancelling it before next yearly fee but hey might as well get as much out as I can before then

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    1-2 times a year basically. Mostly just signed up this time cause they when was buying ticket they had where if I signed up then I'd get a $200 credit for the ticket and some bonus points stuff. Probably end up cancelling it before next yearly fee but hey might as well get as much out as I can before then
    Yeah, you're better off putting the other card to use I think. Get the benefits and cancel it, that's a pretty hefty yearly fee.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Waiting for the airporter and a short bus parks near us. Some little shit on board is acting up and the adults can't really handle it. So they stop and try to talk it out and only really do anything when he tries to climb out the window. And well watching a 150ish lbs 8 year old try to climb out a bus window is amazing entertainment. But just when I thought it couldn't get better 2 police vans roll up to give the kid a talking to. That's right they needed 4 police officers to deal with an elementary student being unruly on the bus. Last I saw cops were actually taking him off in their vehicle

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

That's called "birth control" LOL. Seriously every time a thought enters my head the rare times I see a FB post or see something stupid and I'm like nope I I'm good haha

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    While on the subject, finally pulled the trigger and made an appointment for a sleep study. Hopefully can ween myself from getting shitfaced every other night in order to get a full nights worth of sleep.

On top of that, found a great boxing gym to help me get back in fighting shape. So that should definitely help.
    Which gym? There's one around the corner from my place in Rockville that I was considering starting up.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Vocabulary.com is this website that teaches vocabulary words through constant quizzing and activities. It gives you achievements and points n' junk. I had registered on it this week but finally decided to get it started with my students. They all spend about twenty minutes the last two days on the program, and it puts up a leaderboard of the kids with the most points. I decided to put it up and holy fuck this became hysterical. Kids were sneaking on their phones both in my class and outside of class to get on it to earn more points. I had a girl go to the bathroom and when she came back she had a bunch more. I haven't even come up with any prizes for it, just the thought of being in the top five got them going. Like rather than being on snapchat, they are on this learning vocabulary words. rofl

Gonna start giving the top 5 cookies or something on Fridays. I know for right now it's a new thing for them to play with, I want to see how long I can stretch out the excitement.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

Gf and i are moved in together. Its great, aside from the stuff in the fail thread.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Got tonight and tomorrow off. Going to hit up MGM National Harber. Built up enough of a bank roll to sit on a decent high roller table. Hopefully no stupid bad beats, wish me luck BG!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

First time in Florida in a few decades and didn't almost die this time. Also got a good deal on a resort near universal and they ended up giving me a better room than it originally said.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Finished my taxes.

I also saw Logan. \m/

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

my new title

<3 <3 <3 <3

if you can't laugh at yourself...

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Got tonight and tomorrow off. Going to hit up MGM National Harber. Built up enough of a bank roll to sit on a decent high roller table. Hopefully no stupid bad beats, wish me luck BG!
    Post results! My poker playing is down to the Michigan $5 instant ticket. I'll live vicariously through your successes!

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Hey nice I'll be there Thursday night. How are the tables there?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

The Triple Double Crunch Wrap is back at Taco Bell. I wasn't expecting it to be that big. Happily surprised. That $5 box might be my go to lunch for the next few days.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    The Triple Double Crunch Wrap is back at Taco Bell. I wasn't expecting it to be that big. Happily surprised. That $5 box might be my go to lunch for the next few days.
    yeah i had my first one of these last week. it was really great right up until i bit into the giant fucking huge ball of sour cream it was stuffed with. fucking disgusting. it didn't look like it had sour cream on it and i was tired after class or i'd have done my normal 'purge all sour cream with fire' speech while ordering. totally on me.

still disgusting.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Enjoy your diarrhea.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I know diarrhea is the go to joke when Taco Bell is brought up but it's honestly never given me problems. I feel bad for the people whose intestines can't deal with it.

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

Just came out of a sigy, sys, and trans. test and I feel pretty gewd. Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah.