Closed Thread
Page 51 of 486 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Phone auto corrected, no ducks given. Quack Quack bitch!

True skill only comes from macro switching all your e-peen gear thru 10 pages
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

LoL

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Went to a church flea market today. Got four copies of Contra for the NES with dust covers and instruction manuals for 10 bucks. Keeping one and the rest are off to Amazon!

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    Went to a church flea market today. Got four copies of Contra for the NES with dust covers and instruction manuals for 10 bucks. Keeping one and the rest are off to Amazon!
    Wow

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Aren't they like 30+ a piece? Nice grab. Gonna have to check out a flea market near me and google shit as I look at it.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Yeah I was shocked. Also snagged two copies of Super Mario Bros 2 with dust covers and instructions. So far one of each has sold on Amazon. Contra goes for 30ish and SM2 is about 10. Still doesn't beat the Virtual Boy I got for two bucks and sold on eBay for over 100.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

you lucky motherfucker

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by BaneTheBrawler View Post
    you lucky motherfucker
    Meh. I tend to go to a lot of church sales/garage sales. Most of the time I come back with nothing. It seems like every year I make at least one wtf level find. Last year I had a couple awesome finds that made me a lot of money. This year, not so much.

FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

BG Level

Which goes into the kids college fund.

One day I want to tell my kids, "Kids...video games paid for your college tuition. Never forget that."

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

My upstairs neighbour had a pipe burst a few weeks ago (I posted about it in random fail). I was able to present to him a quote for fixing it at the weekend. He wasn't very happy, but it wasn't my fault.

So anyway, I get a phone call this morning from the company who runs the building and who also own the other half of our flats (shared ownership). They're sending contractors in to fix the problem pipe in all the flats (turns out it has ocurred more than once) and that as a sign of goodwill, they're going to fix the damage caused by the leak. That's one load off my back.

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

My flight home from Pittsburgh got in early, so I managed to get out of the parking garage before the third day ticked into four, saving myself $9. Yeah, it isn't a lot, but a few more minutes would have cost me an entire extra day so that's win in my book.

Also, the surprise party for my mother went off without a hitch. She had no idea anyone was doing anything for her and she was blown away that I was even in town I'd called her that same morning to wish her a happy birthday and she just figured I was at home, never knew I was sitting less than a mile from her. That was awesome.

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Double.

My major home projects are about to be DONE finally. Others are coming up, but damn it feels good to polish this shit up and get it all off my plate.

To recap:

-Looked into putting a small edition on the house this past fall. One contractor mentions the roof is in dire need of repair. Odd since we have only lived there 2 years and the inspector didn't mention anything.... but ok no problem. Estimates come in at 10-12K for the roof.
    -Fuck paying 10-12K. Decide to do the roof ourselves in the Spring.

-February comes around and the roof comes down with multiple leaks from all of the ice and snow we had. Also find out wife is pregnant w/ our first child.
    -I gut the entire front room of my house due to said leaks. This is where I need to build the nursery for the baby -_-
    -Insurance pays me out for the interior damage based on one of their repair companies estimates. I pocket the money to do the repairs myself. Insurance does not cover any cost to repair/replace the actual roof.

-I do the roof in the early March. Costed me 4K, and all the materials are basically the best money can buy in regards to shingles and all the other corresponding shit. We found out during this time basically 1/2 the roof needed all new decking (plywood). 4K included that plywood as well. I had 4 layers of shingles on the damn roof -_-. 4 tons of shit was pulled off that roof, weighed by the garbage company that picked up the dumpster. 1 Pallet, maybe 700LBS total, was put on the roof. (6K-7K saved min..... WOO)

-Find out the room that had the water damage has a horrible undersized sagging support beam. We rip out the small piece of sheet rock hiding the beam, to find out the contractor used a fucking 2x4...... no wonder it was sagging.
    -I plan to replace that beam with the correct sized LVL. Can't renovate nursery until the beam is replaced -_-.
    -We head out to a family party in May. Come home and the well pump is shot.... no water what so ever. $3,000 later I have all new well pump, pressure tank, etc.

-Finally got beam in last Thursday.
    -The room is being finished in two days! All we will have left to do is primer/paint. I cannot fucking wait for this shit to be over, even though it's never really over.

I haven't really been able to enjoy this whole pregnancy portion of our life due to these damn projects that keep coming up.

Next plan is to fence in the yard, and pick up a washer/dryer. Washer/dryer is a special brand from Europe, as there is nothing available in a "standard size" in the USA that fits, and I refuse to buy one of those "laundry station" units as they are giant pieces of shit and cost a fortune.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

So a high/drunk as hell rape subject calls me a nigger late last night/early morning. I may or may not have kicked him while he resisted apprehension on the floor.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

if you had kicked him, how many times? i am curious, and also want to laugh

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Oh man. Been anxious about which law school I was going to attend since I applied. Was planning to move up to San Francisco, but just now got a phone call with a waitlist offer of acceptance at my top choice, University of San Diego, which is in a perfect location and a nicely ranked tier 2.

I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders...

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    So a high/drunk as hell rape subject calls me a nigger late last night/early morning. I may or may not have kicked him while he resisted apprehension on the floor.
    Man, you fucking cops are hilarious. Especially East Hartford cops around here, they're like shit tier cops that don't make the cut to work in Hartford or Manchester; anywho it's always "we need this one stitched up before we take him back to the station, can skip the MRI he just fell while resisting."

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I feel like this should be in poopdeck

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

It wasn't a shot at him? I literally find it funny, no sympathy for sex offenders.

I found my long lost Sega Genesis last night going through old boxes in my parent's attic!! I just need the RF Adapter and I can play it, grabbing that today hopefully.

All my games where there as well, some of the better ones:

-Trampoline Terror
    -Michael Jackson Moon Walker
    -Altered Beast
    -Golden Axe
    -Sonic 1/2/3
    -Comic Zone

Man I'm fucking pumped. This weekend I need to go back up and find my damn N64, I'm itching for some Golden Eye.