Closed Thread
Page 368 of 486 FirstFirst ... 318 358 366 367 368 369 370 378 418 ... LastLast
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    Despite what you said in your last post, I am sorry for your loss.
    What you mean?, you trying to say that i'm happy that I lost my Grandma?

Think she meant the quip to bane/zet.

Also sorry for your loss, though.

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    What you mean?, you trying to say that i'm happy that I lost my Grandma?
    No, I mean about you saying it's kind of a blessing. I know you were having mixed feelings and I was trying to respect that. Sorry if it came across differently.

Blessing for her, not for him.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

i'm sorry for your loss, rata. shit sucks.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    No, I mean about you saying it's kind of a blessing. I know you were having mixed feelings and I was trying to respect that. Sorry if it came across differently.
    it's a kind of blessing for my mom and her siblings, yes it's hard that she died we are all sad but at the same time, it's not easy when your mom has Alzheimer for almost 15 years, stuck in a wheelchair, all she did was sleep and eat mostly.

it's really hard for my mom and her brother/sisters to go see their mom and she doesn't recognize them. Alzheimer is imo the only sickness that is harder for the familly then the person who is affected by it.

So yes in a sense I am happy, my Grandmother has gone to join my Grandfather and her sisters, she doesn't suffer anymore and my mom won't suffer anymore on that.

But i am not heartless, i am also sad because she was my last grandparent, but i will cherish the memories I have of her

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Then I am sorry, both for your loss and for seeming insensitive. It wasn't my intent.

BG Level

It's ok I mightve misinterpreted your meaning

Thanks all for the good words

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

It sucks. When my nana had a stroke almost six years ago, her memory got scrambled, was asking where mine and astylla's son was at, that dinner was in the oven, etc etc. thankfully she only suffered for a few months. We think she realized subconsciously that she was in a nursing home so she just shut down. My condolences Rata

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Grandma official died at 4AM today, RIP Grandmom you'll be missed
    I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your loved ones. I hope the cherished memories you had together will bring done semblance of peace for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Just got the email that schools are going to remain closed tomorrow. Also got paid a day early because of Labor Day. Fuck yesssssss.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

9 day vacation with the gains goblin and basically ignoring my diet and drinking a ton and still did cheat day only added a few lbs and 4 days later already back to lower than I was this day of the week before the vacation

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Random Win: The irl Fuck Ya thread

Wife is doing afternoon tea with a friend at Disneyland hotel so I get to go to ESPN to drink

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Hurricane Hermine knocked out power for a projected several days, the win in this for me is that it coincided with my vacation so I peaced out down to Disney World for a week. I'm gonna lose everything in my fridge and freezer, but whatever, I'm chilling in a king size bed in my resort room right now with the AC down to 65, eating Cheezits and watching college football.

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

So this happened. I wanted a CD noticed that the physical CD was cheaper by $1 than the digital version and was autorip eligible on Amazon (buy the physical cd and get the digital files free with it) order the CD. Said CD was delivered but digital music never came. Try to find out how to get digital music via Amazon help chat and guy just wants to give me a full refund instead of fixing the issue so now I have a free CD that I will just manually rip and upload to my Amazon music library.

I tried to explain to the guy what I wanted but finally just gave up and accepted the refund.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Finally finished our little bar project this weekend. Need to find a couple cool stools, but otherwise the work is done.

Bar is all wood my father in law cut down and milled, some of it is old barn wood. Bar top is a big piece of hickory. Windows are from their old farm house I believe. He has a bunch of them in the barn. Pictures are from our wedding, honeymoon, and engagement photos plus some random thrown in. Shelves are also wood he milled.

Spoiler: show

Now to wait until the beer I've got fermenting is ready to have a friendsgiving or just a party.

Dude that's awesome.

BG Level

GF and I going to France in October, the trip was full but they were able to make 2 place for us

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

GF and I going to France in October, the trip was full but they were able to make 2 place for us
    HON HON HON HON HON HON

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

This would be a fail if I hadn't decided I wasn't interested in the company anyway. Had a phone and in person interview over last two weeks and finally get an email today they are going with others. Yet they sent me a duplicate wrong email right before asking me to come in for the in person interview I already did.

Dodged a fucking bullet and wrote them off when I was done before when 3 different managers I met with couldn't /and or refused to give specifics on their benefits. I was also put off that I was more professionally dressed than those interviewing me in a high end jewelry retailer.

I did however apply for two other county jobs and passed the minimum qualification for the first so get to wait to test for that now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk