Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Game recognize game.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Do you have these wrestling gifs on standby lmao? That's like 5th different one I've seen from you with the same type reaction lol.

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

There can be a wrestling gif for darn near anything, brother.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    AND LET ME TELL YOU ANOTHER THING

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Do you have these wrestling gifs on standby lmao? That's like 5th different one I've seen from you with the same type reaction lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    AND LET ME TELL YOU ANOTHER THING

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Double win today. First, Amazon finally wrapped up my case of the idiot who couldn't install a PSU correctly. I'm allowed to charge back 20%. So, in a wacky roundabout way I only paid about $80 for an EVGA P2 1k Platinum. I don't need that much horsepower, but do I keep it? If I do I need a new case and therefor new MB for my new build. Or, sell it for the duckets. Decisions.

Win #2 is for my job. Six month policies pay me like they are twelve month. Entire time I was thinking I was only getting 1/2. So thrilled by this news.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

With my new job I get paid twice a month - on the 15th and 31st or last day of the month. Well reviewing my last pay period I was expecting 48 hours since I only had a week and a day in the pay period I actually worked. However there's a note from my manager for a misc. adjustment to my hours to bring it up to a full period, so looks like I'm getting paid for the whole pay period. Awesome.

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

So I don't usually post in here a whole lot, but I'm thrilled with what happened today. About 1.5 months ago, a supervisor position opened up at my job. Being there 6 years, I applied and 2 others did as well. I thought I did awful. I apparently crushed it with flying colors. Got super positive feedback, etc. I missed out on the position by a very very small degree. No big deal. I went outside my comfort zone, did well and let them know I'm ready to step up.

My director tells me that she's working on something but needs some time to put it together and get approved. Calls me into the office today. They created an entirely new role for me. Less work in some aspects of what I currently do, but more responsibility and I get to do more things that I like.

Best part. Comes with a $7,000 raise. Retroactive to this week. Asks if I'm interested. No hesitation, I accept. I can now quit my 2nd job (will probably do so by the end of October to get a few more paychecks) and start living that single job lifestyle again after 3 years. Oh man it felt soooooooooo good.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Odesseiron View Post
    So I don't usually post in here a whole lot, but I'm thrilled with what happened today. About 1.5 months ago, a supervisor position opened up at my job. Being there 6 years, I applied and 2 others did as well. I thought I did awful. I apparently crushed it with flying colors. Got super positive feedback, etc. I missed out on the position by a very very small degree. No big deal. I went outside my comfort zone, did well and let them know I'm ready to step up.

My director tells me that she's working on something but needs some time to put it together and get approved. Calls me into the office today. They created an entirely new role for me. Less work in some aspects of what I currently do, but more responsibility and I get to do more things that I like.

Best part. Comes with a $7,000 raise. Retroactive to this week. Asks if I'm interested. No hesitation, I accept. I can now quit my 2nd job (will probably do so by the end of October to get a few more paychecks) and start living that single job lifestyle again after 3 years. Oh man it felt soooooooooo good.
    That's awesome congrats ! It's always a great feeling when a company recognizes they have an opportunity and make something happen for their employees.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So riding home from work past a park and out of corner my eye see someone with back to me changing shirts. Hard to tell much from behind but my tit radar was going off so as I passed her yep definitely a decent pair of tits hanging out. Little saggy cause older chick but hey free tits

Wesley Crusher 4 Lyfe!
    Skywalker's Severed Hand

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Psychodwarf Ironflute
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Odesseiron View Post

Same thing happened with me at my job last year. It's a great feeling. Congrats!

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Getting married to a wonderful woman tomorrow. All that needs to be said.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Fitch. View Post
    Getting married to a wonderful woman tomorrow. All that needs to be said.
    Does she know about the tattoo?

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    It's been hard not taking my shirt off in front of her for 4 years!

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Got my first excise tax bill for my new car last week, and due to Bourne County's website sucking ass I was gonna have to pay in person. Found out at work the next day active duty military are exempt from it, so hell yeah on saving $200 (plus whatever my costs would be over the years)

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    So riding home from work past a park and out of corner my eye see someone with back to me changing shirts. Hard to tell much from behind but my tit radar was going off so as I passed her yep definitely a decent pair of tits hanging out. Little saggy cause older chick but hey free tits
    This kind of story usually ends with someone crashing into a pole. Did you crash into a pole?!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    This kind of story usually ends with someone crashing into a pole. Did you crash into a pole?!
    Was on the street so no. And was coming up on a creek crossing so luckily no cars parked otherwise might have hit one

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

oh god i forgot about this looooooooooooooooooooool

Wesley Crusher 4 Lyfe!
    Skywalker's Severed Hand

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Psychodwarf Ironflute
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

If she does, and still wants to get hitched...that is what we cann a keeper.