1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 21 hours, 55 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 2 hours, 4 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 14 hours, 55 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 19 hours, 4 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Thread: FFXIV Gardening     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sukimin Yakumo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren

What's the chances of crossbreeding if you don't use thanalan soil? I circle planted mirror apples + Krakka, and none of the krakkas are coming up with curiel roots, even though the FFXIVgardening site says that it's a mutual cross.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukari View Post
    What's the chances of crossbreeding if you don't use thanalan soil? I circle planted mirror apples + Krakka, and none of the krakkas are coming up with curiel roots, even though the FFXIVgardening site says that it's a mutual cross.
    Very little. Think around 20%? There is no reason to not use than 3 if youre trying to cross tho. IF you dont have a lvl 50 miner, then level one, doesnt take too long to get to 50 nowadays.

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Anyone else noticing a drop in thav onion seeds coming from cross-breeding or are we just having a shit month?

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

16/24 from my last. seemed higher if anything to me, considering 3 of those couldn't be onions at all.

been a huge drop in our thavnarian onion seeds from our crosses

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Onions are worthless now thanks to them being a quest reward in Heavensward though, not even worth farming them on my server compared to even doing something like Krakka Roots.