+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by macross View Post
    the hulk you can't talk to, nor can you just tranqulize or something. I'd take her out into the field and test her powers.
    You can talk to Dr Banner just fine. It's just occasionally the other guy comes out and smashes up half a city in a murderous indestructible rage.

Likewise you can talk to Skye just fine. Until, y'know, she causes earthquakes in your underground base through methods you don't understand in the slightest. They've every reason to be cautious.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

that wasn't being cautious, it was damn outright being paranoid.

the elephant whisperer
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

It's not like everything they know in the world has been thrown upside down in the last few years. Alien attack, gods showing up, super soldiers, and oh yeah...half the people they know stabbed them in the back. Weird that some of them wouldn't handle that well and would be paranoid.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Yes, I guess that encounter with Deathlok really made it easy to freak.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

yeah but even skye all freak out...if i was changed i'd be like hells yes! let's see what i can do. prob why she all panic and lose control. she just has to embrace her new badassyness and all will be well.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

yeah but even skye all freak out...if i was changed i'd be like hells yes! let's see what i can do. prob why she all panic and lose control. she just has to embrace her new badassyness and all will be well.
    We only know this is the correct answer because we've grown up reading/watching super heroes learning to control their powers.

On the show, this is something very new, and absolutely fucking terrifying. None of them have any idea whether or not she'd be able to learn to control it.

They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    BG Level

The first thing she did with her power was kill a beloved team mate. You think she would be all exited about it?

but guys, i would be super excited, so why isn't this character???

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ardreul Galawen
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post
    The first thing she did with her power was kill a beloved team mate. You think she would be all exited about it?
    It seemed like to me that the gas turned him to stone. She only shattered him when she broke free and caused the earthquake. I can see why she'd think she killed him but the way it played out seems pretty obvious that it wasn't her that killed Trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardrial View Post
    It seemed like to me that the gas turned him to stone. She only shattered him when she broke free and caused the earthquake. I can see why she'd think she killed him but the way it played out seems pretty obvious that it wasn't her that killed Trip.
    Being hit with the Diviner killed him. He kicked it, and then bits of silver petrification death went everywhere. Not sure what the effect of Terrigen Mists is on regular humans in the MCU, since Trip buggered introduced too many variables (like being hit with the Diviner which definitely kills regular humans.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

yeah he was already dead by the time she broke free in that glorious explosion with her evo powers. Trip is dead simply cause of the one black guy rule.

BG Level

And yet again they killed the wrong one.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Is it SWORD? I don't get the separate SHIELD faction.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ardreul Galawen
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

My guess is since nobody knows that Coulson is backed by Fury, this is a group that decided to restart shield after it fell apart. Then they found out about Coulsons group and sent in people to determine if they were legit or Hydra.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

wonder if Olmos is the head of this faction

BG Level

In the comics, Mack works for SWORD.

It's also briefly shown in an alternate ending for Thor, so it definitely exists in the MCU.

Who else is a member?

Carol Danvers.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

what i found funny is how mei had a black husband, and her mother was okay with it haha. As unrealistic as the new karate kid will smith son in china getting cozy with a little chinese girl, and not getting his ass kicked left and right by the locals.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Haha racism!

what i found funny is how mei had a black husband, and her mother was okay with it haha. As unrealistic as the new karate kid will smith son in china getting cozy with a little chinese girl, and not getting his ass kicked left and right by the locals.
    I like my racism to be realistic in my show about clandestine government organizations and people with superpowers dagnabit!

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

lol not racism! it's just um ...realistic!