+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 80 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

While I'm still not a fan of fake shield, I love how the episodes are playing out. The Fitz-Simmons dynamic had a great show at the end and Fitz is on his way to lay the smack down and join up w/Coulson.
    I predicted sky's mom wasn't dead when they showed the flashback a handful of episodes ago. I just assumed she was the inhuman version of Wolverine. It's gonna be amazing when coulson shows up w/Peterson, Sky, hunter and Fitz and takes back SHIELD, though all he really needs is Peterson!

Who is supposed to be the Ultron tie in? Surprised it's been kept secret in this day and age when everything gets leaked

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

Hasn't been said. Just a "Secret female" I believe. I want it to be Skye.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nicholai Tankyou
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

There are a lot of leaks these days, but if anyone has the army of NDA lawyers to keep things under wraps it's probably the Marvel team. I mean even the Flash TV series kept a pretty big secret for like 3+ months no one saw coming or thought about at all(for the majority). They did some reshoots late last year/early this year iirc so they could have slipped someone and out for a few scenes once they decided on something and kept it under wraps.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Well, in the trailer there's a scene where he says "She's with us" - most likely referring to the secret female. And I too hope it will be Skye.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

"Leaks" are usually always planned

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Three more episodes left to air in this season, with the finale on April 28th. I love that it is leading right up to the premiere of Avengers 2.

i highly highly doubt that skye will be in avengers 2

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nicholai Tankyou
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

There's 22 episodes in the season the finale is May 19th not April. So some will take place after Avengers 2.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Oh? I was going off the episode listing on wiki, but I like the idea of it continuing into May and beyond Avengers even more.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Same model as last year and Captain America. The Shield episode led right into the revelation of Hydra and then extended that story line for several episodes with the betrayal of Ward and dumping Fitz/Simmons in the ocean. It seems like a fairly successful model so far, and I hope we get another solid 3-5 years of Shield (as long as the writing is good and interesting, which it has been all season long).

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

I hope Fury shows up. Seriously. Gonzales is a good character but I'm over this "real shield" crap as though they've been doing anything.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

Chances are low it'll be Skye at the end of Avengers but I can't think of any other female char reveal that would get me any more excited.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Not gonna lie. I marked out big time when Petersen showed up.

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Obviously May will show up and wreck an ultron duh.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Can't really add much to this convo that hasn't been said. Episode was amazing, Deathlok was clutch, Gemma ... shit ... she's back on my good list.

Actually, I'm gonna go on a quick tangent about Gemma. I'm beginning to like that she has side we hate and a side we like. It actually makes her much more realistic than I gave the writers credit for. Originally, I disliked her as much as everyone else when she was all "anti-supers" and it honestly felt like the writers just shoehorned in some superhero racism just to push the Civil War agenda. But now that we've gotten more of the picture it seems like she's really the representation of the common person in the upcoming war. She's truly afraid of superpowers but she also loves the people she loves. She's not evil, as we've seen with her takedown of Bobbi and her clutch play this week. She clearly holds loyalty to her friends and her team first and to her fears second, but those fears ARE there and I feel we haven't seen the last insensitive rant from her. And when she does, I'll yell at the TV just as much as anyone else, but I feel like now I won't assume its just a movie agenda push, but a real look into someone who sees the true potential for destruction (a trait shared by Gemma and faux-Shield) but yet who hasn't lost her morality and compassion (a trait not shared by Gemma and faux-Shield).

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nicholai Tankyou
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Spin off for ABC already in the works.
    http://www.ew.com/article/2015/04/09/shield-spinoff

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Spoiler: show
    The card playing hologram was awesome.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Yeah, I already guessed who was coming, but I was hoping it was someone else.
    Did anyone else try to peek under skye when she was getting accupuncture?
    Next few eps will be great seeing her work on her powers and wreckign stuff I hope.

What if whitehall still alive?!

Anyone can clear up the ending with the dream comment?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Was something Raina said last episode, now hinting that she can see future events.