+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 80 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast
    Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

It'll probably involve the weapon they had on the Helicarrier. Cause ya, right now. They are just a bunch of cunts.

Also, could it have killed them to just call Coulson on the phone? Be like "hey dawg, we shield too. Let's be shield together"

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Looking forward to (hopefully) another Nick Fury cameo kickin' ass and putting them in their place. This season is going really well so far, but I'm kind of done with Ward, should have been two in the back and one in the head last season. Guessing the next episode goes back to him and his absent minded may look-a-like.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azull Abaddon
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    I hate Kirk Acevedo anyway. He always plays an asshole (he was the tank guy in Walking Dead).
    Thanks! I knew who he was but couldn't place him. Was annoying me.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I hate Kirk Acevedo anyway. He always plays an asshole (he was the tank guy in Walking Dead).
    If you ever watched Fringe (sci-fi), he played a good guy and was pretty decent in the role.

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh_Quetz View Post

Also, could it have killed them to just call Coulson on the phone? Be like "hey dawg, we shield too. Let's be shield together"
    LOL ikr? That's what I was thinking the whole time. I mean, I know they're all afraid of Hydra and shit, but really? This is the better way to go?
    It's like, We know they're all loyal shield agents, but we don't trust that Coulson guy!

The other dude is also on 12 monkeys TV show.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

I guess their shield though is a precursor to Civil War though. Their fear of powers and trying to kill Skye. Which means that they might win this Shield Off. I'm still pissed at Fringe for trying to kill Skye when Bobbie said "She's Shield, use Icers". Like, mother fucker got a tree in his arm cause its his own damn fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakron View Post
    If you ever watched Fringe (sci-fi), he played a good guy and was pretty decent in the role.
    He has a pretty big role in 12 monkeys series also, not bad at all either.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh_Quetz View Post
    I guess their shield though is a precursor to Civil War though. Their fear of powers and trying to kill Skye. Which means that they might win this Shield Off. I'm still pissed at Fringe for trying to kill Skye when Bobbie said "She's Shield, use Icers". Like, mother fucker got a tree in his arm cause its his own damn fault.
    Which of course will totally justify their actions.

We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Are we sure that's a helicarrier? Not saying it isn't, I was just under the impression that there had only been 4 helicarriers(at least in the MCU), and that after Winter Soldier at most one had surivied, Fury's original featured in The Avengers, but that couldn't be Fury's because the room where Mac, Bobbi and co. were fighting off Hydra was the "operations center" or some such and we already know Fury's is way more impressive.

In general, really good episode. I like Gordon a lot even though I'm not sure how good his intentions are yet. I suspect it will end up being that he does legitimately want to help Skye learn to use her powers and become part of Inhuman society, but there will be some aspect of that society that will make her reject life amongst them, and Gordon won't take no for an answer.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Deftscythe View Post
    Are we sure that's a helicarrier? Not saying it isn't, I was just under the impression that there had only been 4 helicarriers(at least in the MCU), and that after Winter Soldier at most one had surivied, Fury's original featured in The Avengers, but that couldn't be Fury's because the room where Mac, Bobbi and co. were fighting off Hydra was the "operations center" or some such and we already know Fury's is way more impressive.

In general, really good episode. I like Gordon a lot even though I'm not sure how good his intentions are yet. I suspect it will end up being that he does legitimately want to help Skye learn to use her powers and become part of Inhuman society, but there will be some aspect of that society that will make her reject life amongst them, and Gordon won't take no for an answer.
    The 3 helicarriers in Winter Soldier were "supercarriers" for lack of a better term that were solely created for the targeting program.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Deftscythe View Post

Marvel officially said it was a helicarrier on social media.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

This "new" SHIELD is just chock full of hypocrites who got lucky and got a Helicarrier. Now they have the nerve to smack-talk Coulson, who single-handedly whooped the asses of HYDRA and its leaders and was responsible for getting rid of the Clairvoyant.

What is their claim to fame? They took back the Helicarrier. Whoopdee-fucking-doo.
    This is my gripe w/it. It's too much like Hydra 2.0 and they are basically doing the one thing they were trying to stop on the helicarrier right now. They have no idea what Coulson knows and why he was put in charge it's just "hey coulson is bad because we say he is and we think Fury is dead so why is Coulson in charge."

I like how things keep twisting and turning but the shield v2 subplot is weak imo. I do like hunter more and more esch episode and I am excited see him kick ass next episode

BG Level

Hunter is second only to May, imo.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

Skye > May > Coulson > Hunter > Fitts at the current rate of things

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

No idea how you could put Coulson above Hunter. That makes no sense! Coulson is great and all, but Hunter does everything w/ style.. and the accent

not to mention they ruined Gemma this season

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Seriously. I want to punch Simmons in the face after she did my man Fitz dirty.

BG Level

For me, Fitz is easily the best character on the show. Coulson is Coulson (and is awesome). That's that.

May, though, gets the award for kicking ass and being the most consistent character. Hunter comes after that because he's basically the male version of May with more motivation. It was just so cool how he sits down next to Coulson like "Yep. Them new SHIELD guys are assholes. By the way, I'm in. Fuck those guys."

Skye might as well be an Avenger at this point. How Stark doesn't personally call her in to fuck shit up will escape me forever (though they might explain her absence as "She's training with the Inhumans during the movie") considering she's already leagues above pretty much all of them. Controlling subatomic vibrations of molecules? She's practically a fucking god.

I love how interesting the show has become, I just don't like how none of the characters haven't just come out and said "Look dude, while you were taking back some fucking Helicarrier you were supposed to sink I was busy stopping HYDRA and keeping them from completely obliterating SHIELD. Oh, and by the way, Fury is alive and you dumb fucks could have reached out to me instead of playing Spy Vs. Spy. What's that? I'm keeping secrets? How about not telling us you all survived and that you had a Helicarrier which would have come in EXTREMELY fucking handy in our last spat with HYDRA? Oh? Skye and I have alien DNA? Well, at least we're not hypocrites and we don't lie to each other. Fuck you people. You're out of SHIELD. Need a confirmation? Take it up with Fury. You know, the guy who saved my team and helped me kill the Clairvoyant while you were circle-jerking in the Pacific. Fuck you people." *drops the mic*

Yep. I'd pay to see that happen.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

Holy shit, I'd love to see Coulson say that.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by silverdragontyr View Post
    Agreed. Worst part is you know Simmons is going to fall in line and help them out.
    Simmons did have a clutch play on Bobbi though.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Iono View Post
    LOL ikr? That's what I was thinking the whole time. I mean, I know they're all afraid of Hydra and shit, but really? This is the better way to go?
    It's like, We know they're all loyal shield agents, but we don't trust that Coulson guy!

The other dude is also on 12 monkeys TV show.
    and he's and asshole there too. Just has the assholey face I guess. Always looks like he wincing in pain.