Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

One thing confused me or I missed something. The Kree said he came to Earth after getting the signal from obelisk used by Raina and Skye. We know there are other Inhumans so the obelisks that were supposed to be in the chest were used too I assume - why was he not aware of that?

Another thing, which is based on a number of assumptions:
    - I'm assuming Sif will be not harming/imprisoning the Kree and will take him back to his planet,
    - I'm assuming he was not working incognito and is not the only one aware of the signal,
    - Even if he doesn't remember anything, when he comes back to his planet I'd think others would guess he failed, so what's stopping more Kree from coming?
    Feels like they either closed that plot hastily or have more plans for it.

Myr said I should dodge roll
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fiendish One
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I lol'd every time Sif said "Son of Coul"

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nicholai Tankyou
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    One thing confused me or I missed something. The Kree said he came to Earth after getting the signal from obelisk used by Raina and Skye. We know there are other Inhumans so the obelisks that were supposed to be in the chest were used too I assume - why was he not aware of that?

Another thing, which is based on a number of assumptions:
    - I'm assuming Sif will be not harming/imprisoning the Kree and will take him back to his planet,
    - I'm assuming he was not working incognito and is not the only one aware of the signal,
    - Even if he doesn't remember anything, when he comes back to his planet I'd think others would guess he failed, so what's stopping more Kree from coming?
    Feels like they either closed that plot hastily or have more plans for it.
    Spoiler: show
    I think what happened with the Inhumans on earth is when the Kree "shut down" operations they thought they destroyed the city of Attilan and killed them all, when in reality the inhumans just moved/hid it. So they were never gone/stopped etc and found the stash and have been holding them till when they wanted to make another inhuman. At least that's my initial guess. I could be way wrong, but also good(maybe a relative term) Kree people yay Mar-Vell incoming!

Also Son of Coul needs to be used more often.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Not really happy w/ the direction they are going with the inhumans being abominations, yatta yatta. I get it they are scared of the powers they may have and they can't really be like "well there are mutants already on the planet so..."

I liked how Coulson and May were on Sky's side but the rest of the team (aside Fitz) irked me. I mean you know its all leading up to some redemption thing that Sky is going to do that will have everyone be all "I'M SO SORRY FOR HOW I TREATED YOU." But the way they are acting to a team member who has been w/ them for a while comes off as poor writing to me

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nicholai Tankyou
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Well thats how the Kree(and maybe Asgardians) were seeing the Inhumans they created, as abominations because of their looks/powers were so different than what they initially expected and were uncontrolable to them for the most part. That's not really what the humans themselves will say, as they don't know they exist really.

Cloak & Dagger
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Demenic Altreas
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I'm extremely curious about Mack and Bobbi's plans and who they work for. Is it Stark & Maria Hill? Is it SWORD? US Government?

IIRC, the comics never did go too much into the history of SWORD. It just kind of showed up, so it would give them a lot of flex to write a story around the group.

Spoiler: show
    Maybe SWORD has secretly existed under Nick Fury's command before his "death" and it just hasn't been revealed in any movies/shows. So now this group, either doesn't know about Fury being alive or doesn't care (new leader, mutany, etc) and they're trying to get Fury's briefcase or w/e is inside it as they don't trust the new SHIELD.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nicholai Tankyou
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I don't think it would be SWORD. They are more dealing with space threats than hydra/terrestrial issues. That being said, it was created by Joss so maybe, and would be a neat way for them to prepare for the future invasion from Thanos. Hill/Stark is possible but Hill knows Fury is alive and Fury trusts Coulson so why wouldn't they fall in line? I don't think they are bad but it's is a really good side story trying to figure out what the heck they are doing.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Maybe HAMMER? Would be a neat tie-in to Spider-Man.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    Maybe HAMMER? Would be a neat tie-in to Spider-Man.
    From S1, not like it means yes/no either way:

http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/...ps71b7c7eb.jpg

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

My initial thought is Fury. Don't they have to tie him back on to the next Avengers?

BG Level

Wouldn't make sense for Fury to undermine Coulson like that.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

think its kinda stupid how they arent woo we got a super powered hot chick on our team! but instead go oh noes shes evil. I'd be like hell yes, lets try out her powers.

F5 Like A Boss.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuroki Kaze
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Twisting Nether

Quote Originally Posted by macross View Post
    think its kinda stupid how they arent woo we got a super powered hot chick on our team! but instead go oh noes shes evil. I'd be like hell yes, lets try out her powers.
    I was thinking the exact same thing watching that episode.. lol

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

I think the fear is a bit overboard but understandable. I think once Skye gets the hang of her powers and then shows them off, they'll be like "Sweet" but till then, they'll be hostile.

And with the Kree being alerted. It could be the one they used to "Awaken" Skye and Raina could just be the main base one and the others are just little outposts and thats how they've not been alerted to the Inhumans thus far. Least, that would make the most sense, even more so with the Diviners being taken.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I loved the triple facepalm at the end from Bobbi, Mack, and Hunter. Someone gif that asap.

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by macross View Post

ikr, be like "sweet, we got the next avenger on our team!"

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Iono View Post
    ikr, be like "sweet, we got the next avenger on our team!"
    This is why it bothered me. It's creating conflict for the sake of tension. Skye is immediately now more powerful than Cap, Stark, and SHIELD and is X-Men tier and these people, despite their experience with Thor, Sif, Banner, and the Kree, they're wigging out over someone who didn't ASK to be changed all because Simmons wanted some Trippdick. Not to mention that Mack and Mockingbird are both hypocritical assholes right now.

Fitz is the only one with any damn sense.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

yeah, all these other super heroes they are used to and they freak out over a close friend who's gained super powers lol. It's not like she got all uglyfied like raina or anything, just same ol hot skye.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

She was forced into having powers created by ancient aliens, and clearly can't control them yet. She causes earthquakes and makes guns fall apart when she's upset. What can go wrong with that, amirite?

Almost everyone they have encountered in this universe had powers they were born with or can just control their suits. The exception would be the Hulk, and he is known for losing control and destroying cities and helicarriers.

Both sides of this argument are justified imo.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

the hulk you can't talk to, nor can you just tranqulize or something. I'd take her out into the field and test her powers.