+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 80 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast
    Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

What they need to do is fix it up a bit and speed up the time in the Framework. Let Mack enjoy the time he has with his kid. Then, when shes dead, bring him out. He gets to have memories he would have never had otherwise and he's a better man for it

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh_Quetz View Post
    What they need to do is fix it up a bit and speed up the time in the Framework. Let Mack enjoy the time he has with his kid. Then, when shes dead, bring him out. He gets to have memories he would have never had otherwise and he's a better man for it
    They could be more evil and just script it that she dies right now, lol

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

but what if mack gets run over by a car or something in the frame work and dies irl.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

They could just m ake a copy of Mack. That way he can live happily every after, and rejoin the team.

We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh_Quetz View Post
    I could see them going this route.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Broz Bastrum
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

So just had a though on last 2 episodes thanks to a real weird dream but spoilering just incase anything of it turns out right
    Spoiler: show
    As seen in the preview trailer Mack is still plugged in while the sub is sinking, i suspect that this week will probably end with him dying, they'll probably do thesame view on his monitor as last week but it flatlining this time.

Next week mixed in with the other doing their thing will be Mack trying to get Robbie and GR back from where ever they are since while it was short he still had a connection to GR and he will be the key for them returning, whether Mack comes back with them i dunno but i'd like for him to get the killing blow just like he did with Aida 1.0

I suspect the Framework will probably still play a role tbh, with the ability to bring back pretty much any character they are gonna keep that opition on the table even if they end up not actually using it.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Finally caught up on the 2nd half of this season and holy fuck what an interesting story arc, but honestly the funniest things were the constant Trump digs. I counted:
    Make America Great Again
    Fake News
    Alternative Facts
    Nevertheless, She Persisted

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

And furniture shopping!

We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Also, though less funny, Inhumans were a stand-in for undocumented immigrants and maybe Muslims.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Goddamn this show is amazing.

Coulson's shield was perfect in every way. Fitz's reaction and how he's trying to work through shit is great. Aida's actress is absolutely incredible, seeing her be a robot with 0 emotions all season, and now seeing her go through every emotion for the first time is fucking great. Can't wait to see Ghost Rider kill her next week. I may have fucking cheered when Simmons shot her.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Seriously, that woman hit it out of the ballpark this episode. Seriously made you feel bad for the character for a second there.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I was all aboard the Aida redemption train until Fitz turned her down lol

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Holy fuck this episode. I can´t even believe AoS is bleeding viewers. Show gets better and better from ep to ep. Aida was fucking amazing this episode.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

My biggest complaint is they've got a lot of shit to wrap up in one episode. Ada, Russian, whatever their plans are, framework, future of Shield, Ghost Rider, Fitz/Jemma, Mack, Ward, Yoyo, maybe even Trip. Shits going to be really cramped unless they go out on a massive cliff hanger that leaves a bunch of it to be addressed next season.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Yoooo not even gonna front, Mallory Jensen (Aida/Agnes/Madam Hydra/Ophelia) needs to submit this episode for Emmy consideration for best supporting actress. She has KILLED it this season but this feels like the pinnacle.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I thought she was good but not great until the final like 5 min, then BAM

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I agree, her acting has been the highlight of the show lately. She was amazing in this episode.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Was talking to a coworker today about how this'll all play out and he brought up a point that I hadn't considered that makes a lot of sense. Spoiling cause it'll suck, if it's true.

With the framework inductees describing the experience as having the memories of two lives, fake or not, he said Fitz might get penance starred by Ghost Rider and die. Even though the framework was fake, the memories are very real (even useful, as Colson knew about the underwater base thanks to his history teachings) and can shape the worth of a person. Ghost Rider knew that Daisy was good even though she was being a nuisance and whooping his ass, yet he kills off randoms or even reformed criminals like the mexican in the jail for what they've done. Fitz just might be on the chopping block.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Renewed for season five.
    https://news.marvel.com/tv/65079/mar...ewed-season-5/

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    Was talking to a coworker today about how this'll all play out and he brought up a point that I hadn't considered that makes a lot of sense. Spoiling cause it'll suck, if it's true.

With the framework inductees describing the experience as having the memories of two lives, fake or not, he said Fitz might get penance starred by Ghost Rider and die. Even though the framework was fake, the memories are very real (even useful, as Colson knew about the underwater base thanks to his history teachings) and can shape the worth of a person. Ghost Rider knew that Daisy was good even though she was being a nuisance and whooping his ass, yet he kills off randoms or even reformed criminals like the mexican in the jail for what they've done. Fitz just might be on the chopping block.
    If anything itll be the opposite. GR would stare him down and see he was a good person.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    Renewed for season five.
    https://news.marvel.com/tv/65079/mar...ewed-season-5/

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    Fuck. Yes.