Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Great start, although I did feel they were going a little too hard on the jokes in the first part, I guess in preparation for the helplessness to come, lol.

My thoughts on the bad future:

It's what happens if Thanos wins in Infinity War. Thus, they do what they need to do and get whatever info back to the past to help out Cap and Tony. Or Strange. I mean, they've got Ghost Rider so who knows?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Holy shit this was amazing. The whole "in space" thing could´ve went terribly wrong but damn did not expect this at all. I´m also pretty fucking impressed by the CGI and most of the sets. I´m glad they seem to have enough budget to deliver some kickass episodes this season. Also...

Spoiler: show
    What the fuck Daisy destroyed Earth?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Obev View Post
    My thoughts on the bad future:

It's what happens if Thanos wins in Infinity War. Thus, they do what they need to do and get whatever info back to the past to help out Cap and Tony. Or Strange. I mean, they've got Ghost Rider so who knows?
    That's my thoughts as well. It'd be a great way to tie it all back in, even if they won't actually be present in Infinity War.

Quote Originally Posted by Virg View Post
    What the fuck Daisy destroyed Earth?
    Dude just thinks she did, earthquake powers = splitting apart the Earth type of thing. It's been established that no one actually knows what happens, just different opinions. Imagine they'll get it all figured out (hopefully the Thanos theory above) midway and get the info back to the present so something can be done about it.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

That was, unexpectedly brutal, for broadcast/ABC/Disney.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

So we've got Julie Mao from The Expanse and the Heroes Reborn mom and her daughter all up in this season.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Damn do I enjoy this season. Can´t wait to see where all of this is going. Only 2 complaints so far are: that chick that constantly bitches about how everybody´s going to die (Mac needs to give her the D to shut her up, that or shotgun axe idc) and Jemma acting pretty moronic. One would assume in her situation it´d be best to lay the fuck low and not draw too much attention.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

Pretty good episode this last week. Excited to see how they fix their bootstrap paradox.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Rumor: Dakota North to be the subject of ABC's new Marvel TV show
    https://www.comicbookmovie.com/tv/ma...-north-a156546

Marvel TV previously announced that they have a "Female-focused, Jessica Jones-esque" in development for ABC and Marvel has also published a TPB for the character recently despite it being very obscure title.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

My only gripe with this season is that this is that since they share the same world as the Avengers, this is Avengers tier shit that went down. So why were only the Agents of SHIELD saved and nobody else?

I really like the premise and where they are going, I just can't shake the idea that this situation and the earth blowing up and them being the only people who can save the future is above their pay grade so to put it.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

They may be in a dark future where the Avengers completely lose the Infinity War.

We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    My only gripe with this season is that this is that since they share the same world as the Avengers, this is Avengers tier shit that went down. So why were only the Agents of SHIELD saved and nobody else?

I really like the premise and where they are going, I just can't shake the idea that this situation and the earth blowing up and them being the only people who can save the future is above their pay grade so to put it.
    Suspending your disbelief on this particular issue is the cost of entry for most super-hero media.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

It could be that the issue isn't power, but knowledge of specific events that the Avengers might not know, but the Super Secret Spy network does. Especially if Quake (which I dont necessarily believe yet) is directly involved..

Great episode!

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Damn these episodes are getting better and better.
    Fitz is a fucking badass. Holy hell the character development this guy has been through since s1. He´s honestly quickly becoming my absolute favorite character on the show. Would´ve never thought.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

Yes, that episode was great.
    So many characters died and based off of the trailer Sinara and Kasius aren't dead. Does anyone think it's possible that Kasius' father is Thanos?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Koyangi View Post
    Yes, that episode was great.
    So many characters died and based off of the trailer Sinara and Kasius aren't dead. Does anyone think it's possible that Kasius' father is Thanos?
    No

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So gooood, such a fun season

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Another good episode. Episode is definitely teasing towards the theory of Thanos being behind everything.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

The two timelines going on didn’t make sense to me. Was she remembering things differently or was she from a different timeline where Fitz, Jemma and May didn’t get transported to the future?