+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Charges shit up with kinetic energy, usually playing cards.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

please tell me the title of this movie isn't actually "Channing Tatum's Gambit"

I don't mind him playing gambit, i personally think hes a little too big to play gambit, but i can look past that if he can get the accent down.

i fucking hate it when people put their names in the title of films though.. shit like micheal bay's transformers... fuck you michael bay, you didn't create the original IP, go fuck yourself.

also, i think this is the scene people were talking about at the end of "this is the end"

Spoiler: show

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Nah, it's not going to be called 'Channing Tatum's Gambit'. It's just the name of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    The best part about his scene in This Is The End was that it was originally supposed to be done by Emma Watson but she refused to do it. They had already written several lines about Channing Tatum living in the neighborhood so they just called him up on a whim to see if he would do it and he was down.
    Scene was 100x better with Channing than it would have been with Emma.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Perhaps but I would have paid to see Emma Watson in a gimp suit.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

I think Emma was just supposed to be a part of that scene and that channing was in the gimp suit all along. I believe his behavior had something to do with her leaving the project before they shot the scene

just dug this up which is what an extra said about the incident. no idea how accurate it is

So Emma had already filmed a scene last week at “James Franco’s party” and was coming back Wednesday and Thursday to film another scene with Channing Tatum, Danny McBride, Seth Rogan, Franco and Jay Baruchel.

The scene was as raunchy as it could be. Seth, Franco and Kay are kneeling on the ground with a few “cannibals” over them (that’s me) waiting to eat them as McBride comes out of an RV as our “king” with Channing Tatum on a leash in only a thong.

Emma knew he was going to be in a thong and everyone knows he used to be a stripper. So things were starting to get raunchy. Emma steps on set and looks at the scene and all of us in it and kind of has a freak out moment. Before we started to film she stormed off set with her publicist and Seth was saying what happened what’s wrong with Emma? Then she came back and filmed about 3 minutes of the scene.

During the scene Channing decided to do some of his breakdancing in front of her but alas he was in nothing but a thong.

So Emma storms off set. Everyone’s like WTF where is she going? She walks all the way down the street. So we wrapped the night 5 minutes later.

Came back last night and found out she quit because she the scene was too raunchy and she was really pissed that Channing was drinking while filming. He was obviously smoking weed as well.

But who can blame her right? She has a good image to uphold. But her quitting made last night filled with Emma jokes.

The ground was wet and muddy and Channing said we were stepping in Emma’s tears.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The last line of that story always gets me.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

CHANNING FUCKING TATUM

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    The last line of that story always gets me.
    The best loool

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Story makes me a forever supporter of Tatum lol.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by djzombie View Post
    please tell me the title of this movie isn't actually "Channing Tatum's Gambit"
    It's tentatively named:
    Channing Tatum Presents: Channing Tatum's Gambit, a Channing Tatum film.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

X-23 Jump Street, this time they're going undercover at a school for gifted youngsters.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Production begins in October and will last until February.

https://fastlane.louisianaeconomicde...CONpDugQ%3d%3d

Casting details:
    Spoiler: show
    Louis– Male, any ethnicity, 40s-50s. Elegant and intelligent. An appealing entrepreneur with an unexpected
    dark side.
    Vera– Female, any ethnicity, mid 20s – early 30s. Beautiful, smart, tough, fiery and unpredictable.
    Wes– Male, any ethnicity, mid 20s – mid 30s. Aspirational but weak minded. Soulful and sensitive.
    Fritz– Male, any ethnicity, 40s – 50s. A professional thief. Charismatic con-artist. Warm hearted but untrustworthy.
    Nash– Male, any ethnicity, mid 20s – early 30s. A potent threat. Heir to his mother’s business. Malevolent.
    Willhelm– Male, any ethnicity, 30s. Dangerous street criminal. Protective and loyal to his family. Intensely loyal and violent.
    Gary– Male, any ethnicity, mid 20s – early 30s. A little simple; dim-witted and passive.
    Nonna—Female, any ethnicity, mid 20s – 30 years old. Uptight, corporate, vicious, sexual.
    Joe– Male, any ethnicity, 30s. He’s a gun for hire. He is the black sheep of his family. Not from good breeding but from a working class family.
    Ben–Male, any ethnicity, 20s. Just reaching adulthood. A street kid, a disaffected outsider, an orphan.
    Boris–Male, Hispanic, 20s. Charming, handsome, and dangerous..
    Clarissa– Female, mixed race, 10 – 12 years old. Ethereal and other worldly. Very expressive.
    Wolfgang– Male, authentic French, 40s. A French criminal. Must speak fluent French.
    Howard– Male, Caucasian. 50s. A refined European mobster who speaks fluent French.

http://www.showbiz411.com/2015/07/21...ber-start-date

Names are obviously fake. So who's who?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    San Solara
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

One of the descriptions is making me think Fantomex, which is probably the only thing that could fool me into heading to a theater for this.

New Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

150m budget for a solo Gambit movie???

For context, Days of Future Past was 200m, Deadpool is apparently around 50m, Ant Man around 130M.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

Bet it would be much lower if not Channing Tatum. Guy is box office gold, I bet they are hoping this will be much bigger than anyone expects

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'd watching it solely for the sake of having him channing all over my tatum

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    Bet it would be much lower if not Channing Tatum. Guy is box office gold, I bet they are hoping this will be much bigger than anyone expects
    If Ant-Man with Paul Rudd can have the box office success it's having, Gambit with Tatum should be just fine.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

Soooooooooooo Channing Tatum has left the project

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/new...spinoff-gambit

goodbye 150 million dollar budget. fuck it just plug ryan reynolds in there and call it a day

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast