1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 17 hours, 55 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 6 hours, 4 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 10 hours, 55 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 23 hours, 4 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Taruto Shippuden
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren

SCH/SMN/WHM looking for SCoB and endgame static. Willing to transfer.

Two characters, one player.

Character one (Taruina Lala):
    Primary: SCH93, has allagan book with relevant critical hit focused gear.
    Secondary: Is soon to be WHM90+ in a week.

Character two (Taruina Siren):
    Primary: SMN93, has allagan book with acc for turns 6-8 (need a few accessories for turn 9).
    Secondary: WHM90, was this character's original main.
    Others: SCH89 BLM93 WAR90

I do not dual box them, but I would prefer them both to have a place. Not a deal-breaker.

I am looking for a static that is progression oriented with the time to invest in progression for the Second Coil of Bahamut. I am currently in a stagnant static that can only give 4 hours a week at maximum. Because of this, I have been unable to progress beyond turn 6.

The reason I come here is because Siren seems to be few and far between with statics available to me. This is because I hold people to a high standard, including myself.

I am looking for a progression static/FC that will have the time, skill, and synergy to actually progress through the content as it comes.

If you have any questions or want screen shots of my gear sets, please PM me or contact in-game.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

~Hey there did you manage to find a group yet?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hey there. Not sure if you have found a group yet or not! In case you haven't, my group on Midgardsormr is looking for a WHM. We are currently progressing in T7, so we could easily get you through T6. We raid Sundays only 6-10:30 PM Eastern. Let me know if you're interested or want more info.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Taruto Shippuden
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Oh wow, I should ask for this thread to be closed. I've cleared SCoB on my main and alt and am in a static that is looking strong for 2.4 and beyond.
    Sorry for the lack of response!