1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 19 hours, 27 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 4 hours, 32 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 6 days, 12 hours, 27 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in -3 hours, -28 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: ACT question     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Does anyone know how to remove the % in the last column ?

ht_tp://puu.sh/gKYax/357a7fd9cd.jpg

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

People really seem to finally get the hang of messing with the overlay to customize it.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

you can give us your .HTML?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I found the two is good thank you : )

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/2zgrfh/i_made_my_own_rainbowmage_overlayplugin_parse/
    reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/2zyktc/yet_another_rainbowmage_overlay_layout/
    reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/2zzrgd/a_couple_more_rainbowmage_overlay_layouts/

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Is there a way to make ACT display the Min/Max Crit and Min/Max Non-Crit without having to sort the entire table of values?

I asked that myself a while back, afaik there isn't.

All outgoing damage -> the skill you wanna know about -> sort by damage and crit/noncrit and just check the highest/lowest of each

Don't think there's any other way.

Road Tinnies
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Hey folks... Im used to using the standard FFXIV_Overlay_Parser file with ACT but once i came across these RainbowMage plugins i want to give it a go.

http://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/commen...utable_parser/

i followed the steps that were advertised on getting this setup correctly. I unblocked both before unzipping them as well as placing them in the correct places. When i go to load in or enable the "OverlayPlugin.dll" i am getting an long windows error box which states

" An attempt was made to load an assembly from a network location which would have cause the assembly to be sandboxed in previous versions of the .NET Framework. This release of the .NET Framework does not enable CAS policy by default, so this load may be dangerous. If this load is not intended to sandbox the assembly please enable the LoadFromRemoteSources switch. "

Im on .NET Framework 4.52 and iv just ran a repair and restarted and the same thing. Any thoughts or anything i may be doing wrong? If there is something i need to enable im not sure how it is done. Not familiar with coding or HTML or anything.

All folders are sitting on my C Drive and i have permissions. Iv also got ACT running as admin. Appreciate any help thanks!

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Skai Aetheris
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    Anyone know a way to get OBS to capture the RainbowMage overlay since the update without using Monitor Capture?
    Wanna bump this question. Searched Reddit and someone made an OBS compatible version but I still can't seem to get it to work.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

I winded up finding and using that version and set it up similar to this post:
    https://imgur.com/a/apGTY#0
    If you're not already disabling Aero that seems to be the biggy, I couldn't get it to show without doing that.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Skai Aetheris
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Gave that a try. I got to the part where it tells me to disable Aero and the function is greyed out.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alkimi Asura
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Oreth View Post
    Stuff
    Had a similar problem. Turns out I needed the x64 version and not the x86, worked fine then.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

http://puu.sh/gOk7W/bf3d8611e7.png

People are doing some amazing shit with the overlay...

btw, the newest overlay update breaks with the enmity overlay. Need an enmity update now.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    People are doing some amazing shit with the overlay...

btw, the newest overlay update breaks with the enmity overlay. Need an enmity update now.
    Where did you find that overlay? Looks sweet.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

http://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/commen...ry_and_my_own/

A reddit user compiled a bunch of the overlays that were around. The one I showed in my post above is in there.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rozaria Eleanor
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

anyone got the rdmty t o work? the thing on enc dps count but next to my name doesn't show the enc dps

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mirai Amariyo
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Oreth View Post
    Hey folks... Im used to using the standard FFXIV_Overlay_Parser file with ACT but once i came across these RainbowMage plugins i want to give it a go.

http://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/commen...utable_parser/

i followed the steps that were advertised on getting this setup correctly. I unblocked both before unzipping them as well as placing them in the correct places. When i go to load in or enable the "OverlayPlugin.dll" i am getting an long windows error box which states

" An attempt was made to load an assembly from a network location which would have cause the assembly to be sandboxed in previous versions of the .NET Framework. This release of the .NET Framework does not enable CAS policy by default, so this load may be dangerous. If this load is not intended to sandbox the assembly please enable the LoadFromRemoteSources switch. "

Im on .NET Framework 4.52 and iv just ran a repair and restarted and the same thing. Any thoughts or anything i may be doing wrong? If there is something i need to enable im not sure how it is done. Not familiar with coding or HTML or anything.

All folders are sitting on my C Drive and i have permissions. Iv also got ACT running as admin. Appreciate any help thanks!
    Strange, i've only ever encountered this in cases where i've forgotten to unblock the dlls, so that would be my first guess.
    Are you sure you're using the correct architecture of both ACT and the RainbowMage overlay (x86/x64)?

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Saeris Illyan
    FFXIV Server
    Phoenix

Any ever got this error when trying to Enable the OverlayPlugin?

It's already in the list, as you can see.

Tried self-compiled and pre-compiled versions of the plugin, unblocked every zip and file as well.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Posted on Guildwork but will also ask here, Since I formated my PC ACT TTS doesn'T work anymore

Like If i Put The rafflesia readies Blighted Bouquet. in custom trigger.

If i put it as a Beep or a .wav it works, but if It put TTS then type exemple TEST ACT won't say Test when Blighted is cast.

I tried the Microsoft Narrator program and TTS works there.

Any idea? Win7X64

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Saeris Illyan
    FFXIV Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Posted on Guildwork but will also ask here, Since I formated my PC ACT TTS doesn'T work anymore

Like If i Put The rafflesia readies Blighted Bouquet. in custom trigger.

If i put it as a Beep or a .wav it works, but if It put TTS then type exemple TEST ACT won't say Test when Blighted is cast.

I tried the Microsoft Narrator program and TTS works there.

Any idea? Win7X64
    Did you check the log file?
    Its located in C:\Users\<youruser>\AppData\Roaming\Advanced Combat Tracker