1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 2 hours, 54 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 21 hours, 5 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 19 hours, 54 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 14 hours, 5 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33

Thread: ACT question     submit to reddit submit to twitter

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

If you're asking if ACT can move the spell on and off your hotbar, no, it can't do that. You can set it up to alert you when you have Impact but that's about it. ACT can't mess with the game directly, it just gives info.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    If you're asking if ACT can move the spell on and off your hotbar, no, it can't do that. You can set it up to alert you when you have Impact but that's about it. ACT can't mess with the game directly, it just gives info.
    I'm wondering more if it can execute a macro that's set up to switch the two (think old defiance/deliverance) when there's a proc for it, unless the answer to that is also no.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Crumpets View Post
    Anyone else here having problems with the new Specialspelltimer plugin? I'm hoping that I can avoid having to do a complete reinstall of ACT, since the timers were working fine before installing the new V1.18.6 update. However, I'm finding that whenever I activate any progress bars or try to display them, ACT will immediately crash when they're supposed to pop up. I've tried to install older versions of the plugin to no avail.
    SpecialSpellTimer has been crashing my act for a while. I think since the win10 creator's update. I never used it though so not much of a loss.

I have the Creator update and SST still works.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Karina Silverstar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by LinktheDeme View Post
    I'm wondering more if it can execute a macro that's set up to switch the two (think old defiance/deliverance) when there's a proc for it, unless the answer to that is also no.
    If you use the Triggernometry plugin, it can send keypresses to the game window based on a trigger. You could set it up to have it hit a macro that swapped the skill after Jolt was used, and then swap it back after Impact. I did something similar to this to make 3.x DRG more bearable with controller.

Quote Originally Posted by Karinastar View Post
    If you use the Triggernometry plugin, it can send keypresses to the game window based on a trigger. You could set it up to have it hit a macro that swapped the skill after Jolt was used, and then swap it back after Impact. I did something similar to this to make 3.x DRG more bearable with controller.
    i'll give it a whirl. Thanks!

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I just missed my fifth Ixion cause I was alt-tabbed.

Is there a way to make a trigger to look for "ixion" and also a comma or "Z:" text so I can at least get a notification trigger when someone says ixion and also links a loc in an LS? This may not be 100% but I figure it's better than nothing.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ikuni Kuni
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

You could setup a regular expression to detect that. You can also setup notifications, in game, when someone types in a certain linkshell and also allow system sounds to be transmitted while alt-tabbed. However, this can get annoying if there is a significant amount of chatter within that linkshell.

Quote Originally Posted by Karinastar View Post
    enjoy your ban

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

So i was able to get DirectCritHitPct to work and show with rainbowmage with the 1.5.1.3 ACT plugin, but broke and when i got direct crit hit in my parse window, it comes out as 'ERROR', but it still parses in the ACT Window with the 1.5.1.4 of the plugin. Tried both 32 bit and 64 bit ACT, tried some dude's "fix" on reddit, and nothing works. Anyone able to have DirectCritHitPct to actually show up in the latest updates?

I have the same error.

Ho Mamthra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Michaera Khitell
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'm using a different syntax from you, Nits: CritDirectHitPct. This seems to be working for me right now, though it wasn't working prior to today's FFXIV plugin update (v 1.5.1.5). Maybe try the different syntax and also make sure ACT has updated.

Actually today's ACT update fixed the error for me.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Working fine for me

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Turned on ACT today and saw the update, and it's fixed!

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rozaria Eleanor
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

anyone know a fix to act cuse stuttering on game if you use HP overlyay, mini parse window or um rainbowmage overlay

its really annoying

btw im on windows 10