+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Yeah, dude was ultra pissed when JDF camera bombed that, lol.

ninjor please

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Ninjor WAS awesome, until he suddenly just said "fuck y'all peace out" when the Rangers got turned into kids and had to call the Alien Rangers for help! Man. I'm still bitter over how Ninjor left the team hanging.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

it would have been cool to see him fall to a villian or something at least lol

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Broz Bastrum
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Well i think it just comes down to the fact that they didn't have any more footage they could use one they got turned to kids and the alien dudes appeared, then it just went into Zeo after that so they probably thought what the hell we don't have to explain shit.

The Power Rangers have found their creative team.

The upcoming movie being developed by Lionsgate and rights holder Saban Brands, will be scripted by X-Men: First Class writers Ashley Miller and Zack Stentz.

Additionally, Roberto Orci, one of the screenwriters behind The Transformers and Star Trek movies, is coming on board as an exec producer.

Orci was one half of a screenwriting duo with partner Alex Kurtzman. The pair recently split, and Orci has formed a new venture, Sneaky Shark.

Orci will develop the movie&rsquos story along with Miller and Stentz, with the latter two handling screenwriting duties.

Power Rangers was a '90s TV series and global marketing franchise, initially called The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, that used footage from a Japanese children&rsquos show. It first aired on Fox Kids then in the 2000s on Disney-owned channels. A movie also hit theaters in 1995.

The new movie promises to completely re-envision the Rangers, a group of high school kids who are infused with unique and cool super powers but must harness and use those powers as a team if they have any hope of saving the world.

Haim Saban, who created the franchise, will produce Power Rangers with Saban Brands&rsquo head of development and production Brian Casentini. Also producing is Allison Shearmur, who??oversaw The Hunger Games when she was Lionsgate&rsquos president of production and recently produced Disney's Cinderella.

In addition to First Class, Miller and Stentz also have screenplay credit on Marvel&rsquos Thor and are working on Geostorm, a disaster movie that has Gerard Butler on board to star. They worked with Orci on Fringe, the cult TV show Orci created with Kurtzman.

In addition to three Transformers movies and two Trek films, Orci&rsquos writing credits include Mission: Impossible III, The Amazing Spider-Man 2 and Cowboys & Aliens, among several others.

Orci is repped by CAA, Miller and Stentz by WME

Lionsgate Motion Picture Group co-president Erik Feig and executive vp of production & development Jim Miller are overseeing Rangers.
    https://ca.movies.yahoo.com/news/pow...184108684.html

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

meh, whatever. no matter how shitty this is, i will be there with my own talking saba. that being said, best episode of PR ever was Zeo, when the red one was in the boxing match. Top that, faggots.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

There was a really meta episode where the Rangers were watching the original Sentai show for the whole episode.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Sorry not a news about the movie. but the Green ranger will make an appearance in at least 1 episode around october 2014 in the current Power rangers series

Rumors that other old rangers might appear too

The green ranger in the background looks fat...

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

NEEEEEEERD time, but weren't the Green Ranger and White Ranger powers destroyed, so shouldn't he only be able to appear as the Red Zeo Ranger or Black Dino Thunder Ranger?

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

go outside.

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    go outside.
    http://media.247sports.com/Uploads/A...63/1063153.gif

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

lol, well played

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    NEEEEEEERD time, but weren't the Green Ranger and White Ranger powers destroyed, so shouldn't he only be able to appear as the Red Zeo Ranger or Black Dino Thunder Ranger?
    Access to the old MMPR powers is considered volatile, but still possible. I forget which episode explains it but you essentially run the risk of blowing the fuck up when you use it lol.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    go outside.

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

TV related: Apparently November 22 is the day of the Jason David Frank episode of Super MegaForce

BG's most likeable Québécois

BG Level

bad quality but lol

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I was just gonna post that. Wish I was downtown that day. Would've been a sight to see.

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/...eboot-news.htm

Power Rangers Movie Reboot News: New Cast Members Revealed Online? Transformers Director Michael Bay To Helm The 'MMPR' Remake Rumored!

According to reports from MTV News, veteran Power Ranger cast member and martial artist, Jason David Frank will join the movie as a former Power Ranger that will help train the new heroes under Zordon's orders. JDF was known for his role as Tommy Oliver in the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers TV series as the first Greenand White Ranger. His character has also taken several Red Ranger forms, not to mention being a Black Ranger in Power Rangers: Dino Thunder, and returning as the Green Ranger again in Power Rangers: Super Megaforce.

In an interview with ComicBook.com, Frank said that he expected some level of involvement in the reboot coming from Lionsgate, though it’s unclear how big a part he’ll play.

“I probably will be involved. They talked to me about it,” he said. “I don’t know how much I am involved, but for sure cameos at least in the reboot movie.”
    MTV reported before that Liam Hemsworth, Chloe Grace Moretz and Jack Gleeson are hinted to become the Power Rangers in the reboot along with Michael B. Jordan, Jamie Chung, and Roshon Feegan. As for Liam Neeson, ComicBookMovie.com reports that he will play the role of Power Rangers mentor, Zordon in the movie.

Meryl Streep, Michael Fassbender, and Tom Hardy are rumored to play the villains Rita Repulsa, Lord Zedd, and Goldar while MADtv comedians Jordan Peele and Keegan-Michael Key will portray Bulk and Skull in the movie.

MTV further add, that the producers of the movie have been in talks with Liam Neeson, Chloe Grace Moretz, Liam Hemsworth and Jack Gleeson about the project, although nothing has been clarified yet on whether they will join the film.

Chloe Grace Moretz allegedly said in an interview with MTV News that she is excited to play a "kick-ass" character once again. "Pink Ranger is so cool. I'm getting excited to play another kick-ass lady like Hit-Girl".

But a new revelation came when three new actors are rumored to play the Yellow, Blue, and Black Rangers. According to reports form People.com, Brenda Song, Jamie Bell, and Donald Glover will the fill the role of the three Rangers in the movie.

Meanwhile, there have been rumors circulating that Transformers director Michael Bay will helm the movie.

According to reports from Kpopstarz (via SchmoesKnow), Michael Bay was one of the few people writing the script for the Power Rangers reboot, replacing "Chronicle" screenwriter Max Landis, although it is not clear yet whether Bay will actually direct the movie.

Landis had no plans on making the new Power Rangers and yet submitted a draft for the movie.

Before Landis denied his claims on working on the movie, Power Ranger Fans disagreed on having Landis writing the script as one fan claimed that he was an "unlikely choice".

According to reports from Cinema Blend, another fan commented on Landis being in the Power Rangers movie.

"I don't think Landis is right for the part in writing this thing out, it's a hard thing getting the right writer for a good job but in the end I think whoever directs will have to take it in the right direction."

"I'm not familiar with Chronicle but i think we need a screenwriter who can capture the fun nostalgia and colorfulness of the original PR's."
    The fan further adds that;

"Chronicle is pretty much the polar opposite. It's dark and gritty, and takes a realistic tone to a bunch of teens acquiring super powers. Which, frankly, would completely ruin the Power Rangers, since cheesiness and colorfulness are the reason they're popular in the first place."

What do you think of the new updates for the Power Rangers reboot? Sound off in the comments section below.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast