1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 2 hours, 10 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 21 hours, 49 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 19 hours, 10 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 14 hours, 49 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

LOL OH GOD. This guy.

Okay quick story; he actually made people quit the LS I was in (Nighty's) because of his spam and other bullshit. At first we all thought (I don't watch his stream because fuck that) he beat T7 finally and someone trolled him on a drop or..whatever. Then we discovered it was a T1 and the person who 'stole his loot' actually hadn't heard a god damn thing from the guy about what drop he wanted, so.. that's when we started laughing. Then Nighty came on early next morning and booted his ass. Basically he copy/pasted the message to EVERY LS HE WAS IN, put up a party finder for it, bitched in shout chat; it was truly an amazing thing. Dude's King of the shitlords.

Didn't realize it'd make it here, though. ALSO HI MOM.

Dude makes it sound like his presence in the party is a blessing. Also typed it Allaghan.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Haalia Melchiott
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I'm trying to watch this but it's physically painful.

Been in some Mythflox runs with this guy but he seemed...normalish. Yikes. He's got to be somewhere "on the spectrum".

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

no. this dude has been a whackjob from the jump. for TEN YEARS, players from Ragnarol knew better than to group with him, and there were arguments held via shout in Lower Jeuno just to shit on dude and expose him as the fucking fraud he was. Also, shit WHM.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Completely agreed. His BLM is pretty awful too from what I understand. I've never played with him, though I've been in the same LS with him (as are about 80+ other people) and he's always spamming about doing something/people needing experience, etc etc. Seemed like the typical shitlord who wanted others to carry him, but after I heard about this; a whole new level of bad.

Actually talked to the WHM who out-greeded him and man I feel bad for em. Sure didn't expect this shitstorm to happen.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

The WHM is an old friend of mine from Ragnarok, lol, she's the one that brought this to my attention.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    The WHM is an old friend of mine from Ragnarok, lol, she's the one that brought this to my attention.
    Yeah she poked me in game to thank me for my input here and I'm like "Oh you know Abandon?!" haha. Cool people.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I made an alt on Leviathan. Why not.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    I made an alt on Leviathan. Why not.
    name?! Yay. :D

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I can't believe a site like this exist to slander my name to say I'm a bad player on this game.... I've helped countless people but obvisiouly nobody mention the good things I've done in this game yeah i was a terrible whm in ff11 but yet i still completed sea and sky.... if you must know i quit ff11 cause i got bored and didn't like the treasure expansion plus i was tired of waiting for endgame content to come out to compare my whm to my blm in this game I'm way better in this game then i ever was in ff11 so a you shouldn't compare me to ff11 b the reason why I'm a dick a lot of the times is because I'm not a casual player I'm a hardcore player and expect the same and right now t7 is the transition from casual to hardcore i tried to warn the server about a player and yet i still get slandered well you people are getting your wish I'm tired of hearing and seeing everyone make fun of me if you don't like the way i play don't play with me simple as that I'm quitting all of my ls and breaking even my own up the only way i will join any ls is if they like how i play and consider me a hardcore and good player not bash on me and if i see anybody troll and talk bad promote anything that they think is considered bad i will blist you you shouldn't care since you take me as a joke anyway this is all i have to say don't care about punctuation i only use it in a professional setting if you want to talk to me like a normal human being feel free to message me

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

why one year? that's such an arbitrary and weird request. "i want to date you for a year"

(and then maybe more, we can work this out on a year by year basis i guess)

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Orinthia Warsong
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Holy shit, is that a chat box for ants?!

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by demonspawnmatt View Post
    snip
    The entertainment has arrived!

Zombie Apocalypse Princess

BG Level

i tried to warn the server about a player and yet i still get slandered
    Maybe because you were slandering a player who did nothing wrong?

I can't believe a site like this exist to slander my name to say I'm a bad player on this game.... I've helped countless people but obvisiouly nobody mention the good things I've done in this game yeah i was a terrible whm in ff11 but yet i still completed sea and sky.... if you must know i quit ff11 cause i got bored and didn't like the treasure expansion plus i was tired of waiting for endgame content to come out to compare my whm to my blm in this game I'm way better in this game then i ever was in ff11 so a you shouldn't compare me to ff11 b the reason why I'm a dick a lot of the times is because I'm not a casual player I'm a hardcore player and expect the same and right now t7 is the transition from casual to hardcore i tried to warn the server about a player and yet i still get slandered well you people are getting your wish I'm tired of hearing and seeing everyone make fun of me if you don't like the way i play don't play with me simple as that I'm quitting all of my ls and breaking even my own up the only way i will join any ls is if they like how i play and consider me a hardcore and good player not bash on me and if i see anybody troll and talk bad promote anything that they think is considered bad i will blist you you shouldn't care since you take me as a joke anyway this is all i have to say don't care about punctuation i only use it in a professional setting if you want to talk to me like a normal human being feel free to message me
    Requesting a twitch video while typing this if available.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

You're a fucking retard.

Bolded and underlined for key points.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, TOTAL VICTORY

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

Dude, nothing about you says hardcore gamer. Hardcore folks tend to be GOOD at what they do. You got outrolled by 10 and went on a tantrum bitching about IT WAS ONE FUCKING POINT, ONE, NOBODY TOLD ME THEY NEEDED IT

jfc, how goddamn dumb can you be? Like, real talk. You are habitually defeated by ping pong tables, why would you think you'd excel at FFXIV? fuck outta here, scrub

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

manifested stupid
    i didn't see a single punctuation point that was properly placed, this is beautiful. Giving this to my junior guys to correct, brb

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

wait, my bad. professional setting? Dude, you didn't even use that shit on your lolcupid. no female in their right mind would hit your greasy lookin ass up for anything more than a duble quarter pounder with cheese meal.

your ENTIRE crew clowned your dumbass for losing your shit about a T1 drop. Had you been an adult and chilled for a few more fights, you'd have gotten your damn gloves and you wouldn't be plastered all over one of the more populated FFXIV boards getting clowned. Not to mention, you did this to someone you used to play with on Ragnarok, and so we all have nothing but shit and grime and pure retard moments to reflect on, as we shared our time with your assburger'd ass

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

god, i am so HYPE at work right now, best day ever