1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 0 hours, 1 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 23 hours, 58 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 17 hours, 1 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 16 hours, 58 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

how the fuck you livin in cali while making 20k a year? you live in a fuckin hippie commune or something? god, i love this

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Quote Originally Posted by demonspawnmatt View Post
    I can't believe a site like this exist to slander my name to say I'm a bad player on this game.... I've helped countless people but obvisiouly nobody mention the good things I've done in this game yeah i was a terrible whm in ff11 but yet i still completed sea and sky.... if you must know i quit ff11 cause i got bored and didn't like the treasure expansion plus i was tired of waiting for endgame content to come out to compare my whm to my blm in this game I'm way better in this game then i ever was in ff11 so a you shouldn't compare me to ff11 b the reason why I'm a dick a lot of the times is because I'm not a casual player I'm a hardcore player and expect the same and right now t7 is the transition from casual to hardcore i tried to warn the server about a player and yet i still get slandered well you people are getting your wish I'm tired of hearing and seeing everyone make fun of me if you don't like the way i play don't play with me simple as that I'm quitting all of my ls and breaking even my own up the only way i will join any ls is if they like how i play and consider me a hardcore and good player not bash on me and if i see anybody troll and talk bad promote anything that they think is considered bad i will blist you you shouldn't care since you take me as a joke anyway this is all i have to say don't care about punctuation i only use it in a professional setting if you want to talk to me like a normal human being feel free to message me
    Don't sweat these guys Matt, they are just trying to be slanderous assholes. I watched the video and you were right in every action you took, your skill has clearly carried over from FFXI to FFXIV. Abandon is the type of guy who will steal your woman (of at least 1 year) and try to drain every bit of emotional happyness out of you. He's probably just jealous of the amount of playtime that you can allocate into the game, since he's pretty much just a casual, nothing to be worried with. There are a few of us on this site that don't take you as a joke, keep strong my friend.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

ABANDON GOING TO WORK.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

/slowclap

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

and as for your "endgame" experience. L.O.L. practically everytime I ran through sky/sea on my way to kill shit for loot, I'd find the group you were healing, asking for a raise. you were a dumb ass, no friend havin, small dick lunatic with the maturity level of that little bitch from Rugrats. Plus, nigga you need a bath.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

i hope you have a legitimate defense for all the shit people that remember you are gonna say. your own fucking twitch buried any credibility you would've had. You are done. Finished. Kaputz. History. You've been Nagasaki'd by your own stupidity.

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

I'm so happy every time I see the subject come post.

Never lets me down. LOL/10

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    i hope you have a legitimate defense for all the shit people that remember you are gonna say. your own fucking twitch buried any credibility you would've had. You are done. Finished. Kaputz. History. You've been Nagasaki'd by your own stupidity.
    That twitch video is pure gold; it blows my mind that he doesn't even realize how the video makes him look. The angry mashing of the keyboard was especially funny. I think Matt really needs to be farming for one of these instead of those Allagan Gloves of Healing:
    http://www.toddhenry.com/wp-content/...4/pacifier.png

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Holy fuck, just read the okcupid shit... there really aren't any words to describe that level of idiocy. Bravo for finding that.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Man I'm glad I skimmed through that video to watch the T7. Seeing people call Angel Eyes shit made my day (especially when he's shit talking in party chat about bads)

Fucking epic overall, I wish I had known when that shit was going live.

Agonizing watching him typing the complaint to support, only to lose the whole essay he wrote, to start over again. And yes, the keyboard mashing along with the "I'm gonna get dis bitch" self motivation narration was painful to see.

scroll scroll scroll scroll BANG! scroll scroll scroll scroll BANG!

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Haalia Melchiott
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Forgot that I saved this:

Spoiler: show

Egyptian Goddess
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aiko Matsuo
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

I'm glad I made someone's day as it wasn't his or Matt's. His rage has turned into such glorious days. May we forever troll.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Nyanoko View Post
    Forgot that I saved this:

! Haalia, hay! How about dat Ifrit, though~ Hahaha. Oh god I"m so tired, but I have to stay up for an early morning orthodontist appointment qq

Also, Nighty's LS ftw.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I go to sleep and miss this? Fuck. I love everyone in this thread.

Zombie Apocalypse Princess

BG Level

Spoiler'd for big:

His initial GM call:

GM response, requesting specific info:

What he sends back to them:

I especially like the "she has done this to several people" bit...

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Elestial, I like having you around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Elestial View Post
    Spoiler'd for big:

His initial GM call:

GM response, requesting specific info:

What he sends back to them:

I especially like the "she has done this to several people" bit...
    Seems like he is the one harassing you. The GM he contacted should be able to see that he left a fat trail of proof in the chatlog by shouting in multiple zones along with the msg he left about you in party finder.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Yep, gotta love the fact that he is actually harassing her while reporting her for harassment.
    This video needs to be seen by more people on the server 'cause, cot dayum, he basically recorded his own evidence of him being a schmuck.

Zombie Apocalypse Princess

BG Level

Word seems to be getting around to people in various linkshells and FCs. Thank God for the video streams, though. If they didn't exist... D;