1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 18 hours, 7 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 5 hours, 52 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 11 hours, 7 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 22 hours, 52 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Zombie Apocalypse Princess

BG Level

Whoever made that fake Facebook account should have observed that he doesn't use punctuation or capital letters, like, ever.

I'm still getting "recognized" for this 20 days later, by people on the server I do not know. This was tonight:

Still kind of amazed that he managed to pull all that crap and not get suspended or banned...

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

You know you done fucked up when you're still getting called out for your shit.

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

God I cannot stop laughing about the ping pong mention in the OK Cupid profile. Has he clarified what rule exactly he thought got changed?

God his Facebook is so sad; talking to himself. Looks like he just moved to CA for no reason and is now trying to figure out how to survive. Can we please get someone Etsy-proficient to knit a pair of WHM gloves and FedEx them to him?

Quote Originally Posted by Jablonski Facebook Post
    So apparently ski at the end of a polish name you have to do something prestigious to get that title since it's considered royalty
    wat

And I originally clicked on this thread because I was praying he wasn't related somehow to this youth hockey player with a really sad story:

http://espn.go.com/high-school/story...ski-walk-again

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

LMAO, late to this thread, but when i looked at his real facebook all i could think of was this:

http://bulk.destructoid.com/ul/23889...rider-620x.jpg

EDIT: Still watching that video, and he start's like... moaning or something as he types... like making these weird ... moans... like i don't understand, and the he says AND I QUOTE : "Fuck with me, everyones gonna know" and he sure enough was telling the truth lmao

EDITT: 4:22:50 he makes the moans... and the quote... and i can't contain my lulz

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Any update on this guy?

Sorry but i'm bored

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

In pursuit of a steak calzone, Matt just shared his cell number, street adress, CC# and CC exp. date with his 21 viewers while on the phone.

He removed the broadcast, but I'm sure it was far too late... lol

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Quote Originally Posted by Neamberthal View Post
    In pursuit of a steak calzone, Matt just shared his cell number, street adress, CC# and CC exp. date with his 21 viewers while on the phone.

Oh Jesus. The struggle is real. I just read this thread and haven't watched stuff yet. Is this individual one you think people would mess with personal info for?

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Uryuu View Post
    Oh Jesus. The struggle is real. I just read this thread and haven't watched stuff yet. Is this individual one you think people would mess with personal info for?
    He's so stupid it's actually unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Neamberthal View Post

The guy is stupid and lol, and i'm not defending him in any way.

I don't think we should be condoning messing with people in real life though.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I waited until he deleted the broadcast before posting it for that reason, I'm just pretty sure that sort of mistake was the only reason 21 people were watching. Who knows.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

i wouldn't condone fucking with him, from the sounds of it, dude is in a rough spot as it is. put down the hardcore gaming and get a job, broski

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Not that I think any of you would do it. But keep any personal info off the site.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Fuck him I hope someone ruins his credit.

lol.

Zombie Apocalypse Princess

BG Level

That's just... wow.

Saw that this was discussed and posted about elsewhere on the internets. Looks like some of his friends didn't actually watch the stream?...:

Spoiler: show

Professional Lurker
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Braxton Ryker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

shit has got to be a troll attempt. nobody who watched his rage session would even remotely think it was called for, especially for outdated content that can be spammed

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by OWS_Tonx View Post
    shit has got to be a troll attempt. nobody who watched his rage session would even remotely think it was called for, especially for outdated content that can be spammed
    You underestimate the amount of idiocy on the internet.

Piece of shit Bruins fan

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

WTF is a "reportable offense"?

I can report someone for wearing a cuirass dyed Traffic Cone Orange, but it doesn't mean shit.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Cutriss View Post
    WTF is a "reportable offense"?

I can report someone for wearing a cuirass dyed Traffic Cone Orange, but it doesn't mean shit.
    Because according to the idiots she said she wont NEED aka they though she said she didn't want the drop which in normal circumstance they could GM

But iirc in the log she said she won't 'Need' aka she will use the greed option which she did

So fuck them!

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

LOL.

Disregard Vox. He literally sucks Matt's dick. he got offended when someone in the LS Matt was also in at the time was calling Matt out on his bullshittery and a shitstorm ensued, then he was removed from the LS, so.. yeah. I mean Vox has his moments of being cool, but he's also jacked another group's Sand before on T8 in the past.

Hypocrisy, etc.

Piece of shit Bruins fan

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Because according to the idiots she said she wont NEED aka they though she said she didn't want the drop which in normal circumstance they could GM

But iirc in the log she said she won't 'Need' aka she will use the greed option which she did

So fuck them!
    I was actually making a joke about a meaningless statement. It's like saying "That's something I can complain about!". Whether or not it's against the rules or TOS, it's a completely meaningless statement to make, grammatically speaking.