+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread: BG Kids Thread!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Reminding you of what my babies used to look like:

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    Kids at their baptism and a pic of my son being a seal.

And here they are today:

Time goes by too fast. ;_;

Can't get this to not be sideways for whatever reason....

She's 4 now

Pic is huge sorry
    Spoiler: show

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    Reminding you of what my babies used to look like:

And here they are today:

Time goes by too fast. ;_;
    It's insane how fast they grow. I remember posting a picture of a sign my wife made after our daughter pooped on the toilet the first time, and now she is taller than my wife and they share clothes and shoes.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

Hmm yes indeed

this was a response to a since deleted bot which now makes no sense

cute ass kids ksan

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie.isenberg View Post
    I want to know that which type of videos can be seen to kids. Because now a days kids are keen to phones.
    Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?
    No DRG for party, camp spot site with 30 dmg, but is it for 20 like 30 dmg when you no hit be it for dd, for 30 dmg instead? or half is 10 for 20 dmg

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

It's insane how fast they grow. I remember posting a picture of a sign my wife made after our daughter pooped on the toilet the first time, and now she is taller than my wife and they share clothes and shoes.
    What's it like knowing your son is going to slay and all the dudes will be thirsting after your daughter?

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    What's it like knowing your son is going to slay and all the dudes will be thirsting after your daughter?
    The other day my son tells me C+C=F

I was like WTF?! He just turned 7 years old

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

The other day my son tells me C+C=F

I was like WTF?! He just turned 7 years old
    Well he's not incorrect when you think about it in a 7 year old's mind. Get him started early on Algebra.

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

So my daughter who just turned 5 decided to wrap a present for Santa. That cardboard box behind her. She said it wasn't fair that he gives everyone presents and never gets any, so she put a couple of ornaments in there and taped it up. We're painting it tomorrow. She always always always thinks about everyone else first. It's amazing for a single child. Side note, she just did the Pysch Guster Lip Smack to me right when I took that pic. Psych is her favorite show.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Quote Originally Posted by zoobernut View Post
    So anyone else with kids in school have any ideas to make mornings go easier? My 6yo doesn't want to go to school and every morning is a battle to get him ready. Once he is there he loves it and has good friends he plays with but man mornings suck.
    Tbh our pets have been freaking amazing for our daughter. She pops up so she can wake them all up and say good morning and get some cuddles from them. Then she gets dressed, grabs a snack, brushes her teeth, then begins the "daddy hurry up," because I suck at mornings. My wife has to be at work at 5am, my work starts at 8 usually, so I'm the morning school parent.

Not saying dive into a bunch of pets, but of your kid likes then and seems to want to care for them maybe a small dog or something would help, not just with mornings but life in general.

For reference we have a huge dog (great pyranese/golden retriever/timberwolf) that has grown up with her. She's 5, he's 3. Three parrots, one of which we got for her a few months ago. He's only 6 months old (black-capped conure). She's learned how to be super gentle with him and teach him tricks and routine life. She gets to rough house with the dog. We have some fish too, but they're fish. They're just kind of there.

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    Tbh our pets have been freaking amazing for our daughter. She pops up so she can wake them all up and say good morning and get some cuddles from them. Then she gets dressed, grabs a snack, brushes her teeth, then begins the "daddy hurry up," because I suck at mornings. My wife has to be at work at 5am, my work starts at 8 usually, so I'm the morning school parent.

Not saying dive into a bunch of pets, but of your kid likes then and seems to want to care for them maybe a small dog or something would help, not just with mornings but life in general.

For reference we have a huge dog (great pyranese/golden retriever/timberwolf) that has grown up with her. She's 5, he's 3. Three parrots, one of which we got for her a few months ago. He's only 6 months old (black-capped conure). She's learned how to be super gentle with him and teach him tricks and routine life. She gets to rough house with the dog. We have some fish too, but they're fish. They're just kind of there.

That is a great tip. We have a lot of pets. 1 dog, 2 cats, 1 tortoise, a fish tank, 7 goats, ~45ish chickens etc. My son loves them all so I will enlist his help in taking care of them. He likes to help in the evening but not as much in the morning. He has been much better lately about getting ready in the morning. Even making his own lunch and getting breakfast on his own. It has been really great.

The rainy weather is getting tough though. Small house plus rain plus a hyper 6yo and 2yo (almost) makes for some hectic moments when we are stuck inside for too long.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

my crohn's is always worse in mornings so i sympathize with your kids. i fucking hate mornings. don't get me wrong, i like dawn to sunrise outdoors. always peaceful and pretty. so if I happen to wake up around then, or stay up late enough, I enjoy that period of the day. it's waking myself up and getting prepared for the day that I hate.

anyway something that helps for me is to get up LONG before i need to do anything. Even when I was healthy and working, I got up at 7:30 AM so i could make it out of the house by 9:15. Took me that long to finish waking up, drink my tea and eat, get ready, and mentally prepare myself for the day. Now that I'm sick again I typically plan on being awake 3-5 hours before I need to go anywhere, and with my fiancee's second-shift schedule that means i don't typically go anywhere until late afternoon or evening, if I even go anywhere at all.

so maybe shift the kids' sleep/wake times gradually earlier?

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BaneTheBrawler View Post
    anyway something that helps for me is to get up LONG before i need to do anything. Even when I was healthy and working, I got up at 7:30 AM so i could make it out of the house by 9:15. Took me that long to finish waking up, drink my tea and eat, get ready, and mentally prepare myself for the day.
    While slightly off topic to kids, I do similar. I try to get my ass out of bed around 5:30 a.m. but usually it's 6 or so. Monday's work is 8:30 am while Friday is 8:45 am and the other days is 9. I just need that time to drink 3 cups of coffee, maybe eat if I feel like it, and get the morning deuce in which can take up to twenty minutes or more. If I don't get my routine in my day is usually terrible.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Just finished my son's room, he's 6 weeks old.

Wanted to share with my BG fam.

Banned.

BG Level

Dope

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Super cool. I really want to try a legend of Zelda version when I have kids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

You're a really good artist.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

That’s fucking awesome bro! Kind of jealous I didn’t do it for my five month old lol.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Awesome!