Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

How to edit armor lists, and replace screenshots?

I was updating Plunderer's Armlets +1 (TH got bumped from +2 to +3) and pages that reference it, when I noticed that Category:Hands consists of {{Hands Armor List 1}} and {{Hands Armor List 2}}. How do I edit these lists?

Also, what background/resolution should I use for the screenshot when I update it? Thanks.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

The pages for the {{SLOT Armor List 1}} and {{SLOT Armor List 2}} are automatically generated for us, and its a matter of copy/pasting them from our tools. I just have not gotten to it yet, but I will today. If you are interested, they are templates. To check them out, go to here as an example https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Template:Head_Armor_List_1 They are divided in half like this because of the mass amount of text on the pages makes it hard for the wiki sotfware to properly save when an edit is made.

As far as screenshots, we do not really have a consistency as some pictures are older than others, and as time passed people's machines have upgraded so just use the best resolution you can.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Cool, thanks for the info.

4. Moderated Post
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    Anetheron

How to edit armor lists and replace screenshots

Thanks dan. Shall we keep it brief and point them to references or shall we write up something? How deep will we go?