BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by AoE View Post
    Thanks for the reminder brother.
    Of course!

Quote Originally Posted by Adajer View Post
    I installed the dlc and dont see 200cc
    You need to have got Gold Trophies (maybe less?) on all basic Cups for 50/100/150cc. I just unlocked it when I got the last Trophy I needed on 150cc. It unlocked at the same time Mirror Mode did.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Are you serious? I've been working on 150cc with my gf, it's fucking hard! Lovely...

Waittt nevermind, thought that meant 3 stars Gold, not just gold. Ok, I'm good to go lol.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Are you serious? I've been working on 150cc with my gf, it's fucking hard! Lovely...

Waittt nevermind, thought that meant 3 stars Gold, not just gold. Ok, I'm good to go lol.
    Kind of like the old Mario Karts (least the ones I've played), gotta finish 150cc stuff then the "extra mode(s)" pop up.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

200cc is so brutal. Completely changes the dynamics of the game. Thinking of changing my character/kart for better handling.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

200cc is breaking the game (@ around :43)!

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Deluxe Edition announced for the Switch, Coming April 28th
    Hit the road with the definitive version of Mario Kart 8 and play anytime, anywhere! Race your friends or battle them in a revised battle mode on new and returning battle courses. Play locally in up to 4-player multiplayer in 1080p while playing in TV Mode. Every track from the Wii U version, including DLC, makes a glorious return. Plus, the Inklings appear as all-new guest characters, along with returning favorites, such as King Boo, Dry Bones, and Bowser Jr.!

Features

• Race your friends in the definitive version of Mario Kart 8, only on Nintendo Switch!
    • Race as every character on every track from the Wii U version, including DLC characters and tracks.
    • Pop some balloons in the revamped Battle mode, complete with Balloon Battle and Bob-omb Blast.
    • Battle on new courses, like Urchin Underpass and Battle Stadium, or returning ones, such as GCN Luigi’s Mansion and SNES Battle Course 1.
    • Inkling Girl & Inkling Boy from Splatoon, King Boo, Dry Bones, and Bowser Jr. join the roster!
    • Players can choose a new Smart Steering feature which makes driving and staying on the track easy for novice players and kids even at 200cc.
    • Three new vehicles have been added, two are even inspired by Splatoon
    • Carry two items at the same time.
    • Returning items include Boo, the item stealing ghost, and the Feather, which gives you a high jump in battle mode.
    • Play your friends in local wireless multiplayer with up to 8 players.
    • Drive through in 1080p HD quality in TV mode.
    • Play on the go with handheld mode and play anytime, anywhere.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is overflowing with new content. The five new characters (Inkling Girl, Inkling Boy, King Boo, Dry Bones and Bowser Jr.) bring the total number of racers to 42, a record for the beloved series. New karts inspired by Splatoon, the ability to hold two items at once, returning items like the item-stealing Boo and jumping Feather, a new Smart Steering control option, and even more awesome features truly make this the definitive version of an already classic game.

One of the most robust new features in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is the addition of a revamped Battle mode that can be played both locally and online*. The multiplayer Battle modes in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe offer a variety of fun options across eight colorful and well-designed Battle courses.

Renegade Roundup: Making its debut in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, this new mode has one team trying to capture the other and put them into jail before time runs out. The opposing team must try to escape and can break their own teammates out of prison by pressing a button under the jail cell.

• Balloon Battle: In this oldie but goodie, players earn points by popping balloons on the back of their opponents’ karts.
    • Bob-omb Blast: Originally seen in the Mario Kart: Double Dash!! game, this mode finds players throwing a barrage of Bob-ombs at opponents.
    • Coin Runners: By racing across the Battle course, players try to collect the most coins as possible in this fast and frenetic mode introduced in Mario Kart Wii.
    • Shine Thief: Steal the coveted Shine Sprite and try to hold onto it for a 20 count in this classic multiplayer Battle mode.

The multiplayer options in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe are as plentiful and diverse as the colors in Rainbow Road. Traditional split-screen returns with up to four players (additional accessories are required and are sold separately) by docking the Nintendo Switch system, but players can also undock the system, detach the Joy-Con controllers and use them horizontally to play anywhere comfortably with two players. In addition, races can be played online or hosted in LAN multiplayer sessions with up to 12 players (additional games and systems are required). Two players can even share one Nintendo Switch system when experiencing LAN play. Playing with friends and family members has never been this easy and accessible.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

FREE MY NIGGA PIRANHA PETE

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Alright, Nintendo. I already own it for WiiU and really have no interest in getting the switch for a long, long time, but here me out:

You put Waluigi Pinball and Airship Fortress from Mario Kart DS and I Will buy this day one.

Your move.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Booster Course Season Pass Announced, Starts March 18th
    Featuring 48 remastered courses from throughout the Mario Kart series to be released over six waves, burn rubber with the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Booster Course Pass paid DLC!

The first wave arrives March 18, and pre-orders are available today.

The Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Booster Course Pass will be available at no additional cost for players with a Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack membership, or as an individual purchase.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries