+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It's not hard to do yourself, and you'll save yourself a shit ton of money compared to whatever stupid ass prices people will charge .

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

They seem to range from 20-40$ >_> What would be the price on a NFC writer / something to write to? I've only done a bit of research, so I don't know what the popular/best device is or what not, I've mostly just read that it's an annoying process, unless you had one of several newer android phones that are able to write to NFC recordable devices.

Quote Originally Posted by shukudai View Post
    They seem to range from 20-40$ >_> What would be the price on a NFC writer / something to write to? I've only done a bit of research, so I don't know what the popular/best device is or what not, I've mostly just read that it's an annoying process, unless you had one of several newer android phones that are able to write to NFC recordable devices.
    Just ask a friend or family member for an old phone with NFC. It doesnt need to have service. I use an HTC 1. You can order cards or w/e you wish to put them on from AliExpress, it'll just take a few weeks to get to you. Biggest thing is finding the amiibo data and making sure the phone you get is compatible with the app that writes the data. You'll have to google to find that information i don't want to get in trouble for linking to something for piracy. Whatever you end up buying though to write the data onto has to be NTAG215

EAST BAY JEDI DONT GIVE A FUCK
    BG Level

Picked up the majora's mask Amiibo from best buy happened to call and they put it on hold for me. Can't wait for the dlc on the 30th.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by killerx View Post
    Picked up the majora's mask Amiibo from best buy happened to call and they put it on hold for me. Can't wait for the dlc on the 30th.
    Gf forgot to preorder these, so not adding these 3 to her collection any time soon. Scalpers taking these up to ridiculous prices.

Ridill
    BG Level

So what do these 3 new amiibos give? Just absolutely random treasure? I can't find anything about what they give in game.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    So what do these 3 new amiibos give? Just absolutely random treasure? I can't find anything about what they give in game.
    Majora's Mask Link amiibo can give the Fierce Diety set of gear.

Skyward Sword Link amiibo can give the Sky Set (which, much like the rest of the links you can scan, just gives you a ever-so-slightly-different-color-green tunic set to make it look like the one from Skyward Sword).

Twilight Princess Link amiibo drops are exactly the same as the ol' Piss Stick Link (a.k.a. Smash Bros Link). Epona on the first scan, then the Twilight Set (which just like the Sky Set mentioned above, is just another ever-so-slightly-different-color-green tunic set to the match the game it came from).

Assuming those are the 3 new amiibos you are referring to. I haven't been keeping up to know which ones are new and which ones aren't.

EAST BAY JEDI DONT GIVE A FUCK
    BG Level

The three champions should be coming out soon as well
    Edit
    Dlc is live

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Apparently, there's a Lynel on the Plateau now, next to the cabin area, when you play Master Mode. Enemies start to regen about 5 seconds after you stop doing damage to them, among other things. Seems they went pretty hard-core on upping the difficulty, at least starting out, but once you get food rolling, I'd think things would get back to being pretty normal again. S'pose we'll see as people explore more.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Wish they had added new types of end game mobs instead of lynel variation #32.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by Kachiko View Post
    Apparently, there's a Lynel on the Plateau now, next to the cabin area, when you play Master Mode. Enemies start to regen about 5 seconds after you stop doing damage to them, among other things. Seems they went pretty hard-core on upping the difficulty, at least starting out, but once you get food rolling, I'd think things would get back to being pretty normal again. S'pose we'll see as people explore more.
    This is pretty much exactly how it is. Once you get a few decent pieces of gear upgraded, some weapons, and food, everything goes back to pretty much how normal mode was. There's the health regen, but that's easy enough to overcome. There's also that Lynel, and then there are all the other normal ones. I'm pretty sure they only put it there so people would hype up hard mode as some sort of nightmarish hellscape, but it's anything but that.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

During the art masterclass held at the Japan Expo event in France, Mr. Aonuma shared development footage of The Champions’ Ballad, which will take place after beating Ganon in the main story in Breath of the Wild. Mr. Aonuma confirmed you’ll still play as Link.
    https://ninmobilenews.com/news/2017/...ails-revealed/

Is this game gonna be like FF15 where you should only really play it after a year for the full experience?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Unlike 15 where the DLC is meant to fill in holes they purposely made to get it out after already delaying it twice, these additions are more of a New Game + (just released) and an epilogue (Champion's Ballad). Honestly just straight new content on top of an already completed and immersive game.

BotW is pretty beefy as is. Tackling everything at once with all the DLC added is a huge time investment.

BG Level

agree entirely, it's a brilliant and fully-fleshed out game becoming bigger and better. first DLC pack gives people a reason to run it back, if they desire, second operates as a traditional expansion pack tacking on more end-game content.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

I really wanted redemption for the champions; there's some good stuff there with those 4 but I feel like we didn't get to dive deep enough.

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

I'm hoping (lol) we get to play as the Champions. There are Amiibo announced for some of them. The weapon system seemingly allows for it. Would allow for expansion of their stories too.

tl;dr I need more Mipha.

On an unrelated note; Trials of the Sword are pretty good. Challenging. I've been doing it with the minimum heart value. Can't get the last robot of the Middle down before he goes ape shit and blows me to smithereens.

Spoiler: show
    Fighting Hinox in the pitch black of night wasn't the easiest thing in the world. I ended up getting him stuck between one of the buildings and bombed him to death..

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Slowly working my way through the trials on Master Mode, and so far the hardest part was floor 10. Those two silver lizalfos are bad enough on their own, but throwing in health regen makes them downright nasty. The next rooms were super easy by comparison.

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Doing Final trials and the freezing to death bit is a bit much atm; stalled out at the Lynel.. never fought those and had no idea what to do against them. Throwing that thing at me right after the golem didn't feel fair at all.

Maybe I shouldn't be trying with the minimum amount of hearts. Forces you to be perfect pretty much. Rest of the game feels easy as fuck after spending a couple of days in there.. lol

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Medals of Honor for Talus and Hinox are broken in Master Mode. Only seems to count a certain amount of the higher tiers of them and since the lower tiers no longer exist they are forever incomplete until Nintendo fixes this. Talus is sitting at 18/40 for me and Hinox is sitting at 19/40 and I know I've killed all of them