+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: LM-31     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

LM-31

So got this on this on my mule that I pretty much now only use as a brd that talks to no one else and the email says I was rmting. Mind you the accounts that actually go and interact with people aren't banned....

So has anyone every been able to overturn a false ban?

I had a LM-17 ban a few years ago. They was claiming I was issuing a charge back on my CC. I never did any such thing. I called them up telling them I never did this and they wanted me to call my CC company to find out why they did. Of course my CC company said a charge back was never done, so I called SE up telling them this. And right over the phone, they reversed the ban and told me within 10 I should be able to log back in. They were correct, 10 minutes later I was unbanned.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

If you constantly trade gil between the two characters with one never saying anything to anyone, it's probably why they connected the account to RMT. Other than that it's SE so who really knows.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Thats why I talk to myself over LS with all 3 chars

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

I always talk on whatever character I'm tabbed over on, too much fucking work to switch to my main to say something then back off to an alt to continue w/e I was doing. Kinda fucked up that they tagged you for this because I do this a lot myself, make lots of gil on one or both of my characters then transfer all but like 500k-1m over to my main.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah I figured it might be the fact I never talk to anyone usually. But if I am in party or talking to people I often wont bother to tab over to the main... but for the last couple of weeks all I've really had time to do was farm salvage and assaults with and then just would afk somewhere.

Hell haven't even been making gil with it let alone exchanging it. They wont tell me what the rmt related activities are and have so far been unresponsive to me telling them to stop being lazy check their records of who exactly I've supposedly been selling gil to. I mean seriously all my accounts use the same CC, name, address etc only difference is the email address because I of the whole SEID thing and they tell me I can't play at all anymore and can't make new one but my other 2 accounts are fine.

And hell who are they kidding I barely farm any gil on that character anymore so all of about 10 mil a month is transferred while keeping most the gil on that character they banned of course... oh yeah using a character to make 10 USD a month <.<. Especially when I go out and just spent a bunch making reforged af+1. I must the best RMT ever...

Meh I needed a break anyways I suppose. And foiling my plans to do some enmity testing is as good an excuse as any lol. Or maybe I'll start using that account a friend that doesn't play anymore gave me...

Campaign
    BG Level

Isn't LM-31 just "temporary" as opposed to the other permanent bans?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Shitty you got cracked. With all the careless cupperers and Beaucedine always being packed, I was under the impression they didn't even ban anymore. And RMTing of all things lol.

S-E doesn't ban anymore unless it's something that's automated ("RMT activity" or going from zone to zone far too fast) or a player files a call.

The same team also handles FFXIV and basically they just want FFXI to mostly run itself and collect checks.

LM-31 is the new LM-17. Your account is gone for good because S-E support is god awful and will never actually help you.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidFriend View Post
    The same team also handles FFXIV and basically they just want FFXI to mostly run itself and collect checks.
    doubt it. XIV has more than 3 GMs

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    There are more than 3 GMs and they've admitted that's how it works to someone in my LS. Got 5 different GM's when I spammed them because Gulool Ja Ja was broken and stupid (before fix) every day till it popped.

But I'm sure considering they have to work both games, they are ridiculously understaffed.

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    They do. You can ask them.

That's assuming you ever talk to one in person, but yes, you can ask them.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    With all the careless cupperers and Beaucedine always being packed, I was under the impression they didn't even ban anymore.
    Seriously, I thought they completely stopped caring. People don't even try to be subtle about botting/clippering any more.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Yeah I figured it might be the fact I never talk to anyone usually. But if I am in party or talking to people I often wont bother to tab over to the main... but for the last couple of weeks all I've really had time to do was farm salvage and assaults with and then just would afk somewhere.

Hell haven't even been making gil with it let alone exchanging it. They wont tell me what the rmt related activities are and have so far been unresponsive to me telling them to stop being lazy check their records of who exactly I've supposedly been selling gil to. I mean seriously all my accounts use the same CC, name, address etc only difference is the email address because I of the whole SEID thing and they tell me I can't play at all anymore and can't make new one but my other 2 accounts are fine.

And hell who are they kidding I barely farm any gil on that character anymore so all of about 10 mil a month is transferred while keeping most the gil on that character they banned of course... oh yeah using a character to make 10 USD a month <.<. Especially when I go out and just spent a bunch making reforged af+1. I must the best RMT ever...

Meh I needed a break anyways I suppose. And foiling my plans to do some enmity testing is as good an excuse as any lol. Or maybe I'll start using that account a friend that doesn't play anymore gave me...
    They send you an email and tell you the reason of the ban. If was RMT, or coz using 3rd party program,i was once temp banned coz "rmt" and can only think it was coz passing 60m from my main to a mule, since those 2 were the only ones suspended.

But that was what the mail said, and it was LM17.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Quote Originally Posted by JSHidaka View Post
    They send you an email and tell you the reason of the ban. If was RMT, or coz using 3rd party program,i was once temp banned coz "rmt" and can only think it was coz passing 60m from my main to a mule, since those 2 were the only ones suspended.

But that was what the mail said, and it was LM17.
    It might of been coz you type like an idiot.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

LM-31

Quote Originally Posted by bechyni View Post
    It might of been coz you type like an idiot.
    Quizás porque el inglés no es mi idioma?
    ところでごめね〜英語できませんで

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

If you have any grasp of the English language you know 'coz' is not a word.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

LM-31

Quote Originally Posted by bechyni View Post
    If you have any grasp of the English language you know 'coz' is not a word.
    'Coz... Because, same as "u" is not a word... Don't worry probably will try better like the last edit for you "Mi Amigo"

Edit: found something fun... http://sentence.yourdictionary.com/coz

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidFriend View Post
    S-E doesn't ban anymore unless it's something that's automated ("RMT activity" or going from zone to zone far too fast) or a player files a call.

LM-31 is the new LM-17. Your account is gone for good because S-E support is god awful and will never actually help you.
    Yeah so I guess I can get someone banned with no proof just for filing a call... sad part is this character has if anything been much less suspicious lately. Originally it was basically just used for fishing abyssea proc mule but last few months I had been getting it access to everything, doing missions and building up it's jobs getting it ghorn hell even had started on brd mythic.. so needless to say it hasn't really made that much more money than it used it in awhile. Still scratching my head about why my main didn't get banned since it's basically the only character that account deals with enough to even conceivably be trading real money with...

And yeah I tried asking them about it in support and they said they couldn't say what the supposed rmt activity was and then asked if there was anything else they could help me with and disconnected before I could finish typing anything else. Which is sadly only slightly worse than all the other times I've dealt with SE support. Wont stop me from spamming the shit out of them though

Campaign
    BG Level

I don't get how people can accept this so easily.
    I mean, one thing is if someone did something (wether small or big) and doesn't want to admit it and blames SE for being assholes (I remember a couple of people in the past).
    But if Dasva really did absolutely nothing this is... I don't know, completely unacceptable.
    It's not a matter of being legal or not (of course it's legal... it's their Terms of Service, they can do whatever the fuck they want), it's a matter of being completely unfair and unacceptable. It's... it's crazy, beyond crazy.