Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

June 16th 2014 Version Update.

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/pol...ews23289.shtml

At the following time, we will be performing server maintenance to accompany the version update. During this period, FINAL FANTASY XI will be unavailable.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience.

* This maintenance will be accompanied by a version update. After maintenance is complete, the update will automatically begin after you press the "Play" button. After that, please follow the instructions on the screen.

* The World Transfer Service will be unavailable starting 30 minutes before the maintenance. Please wait until after the maintenance is completed before attempting to use this service.

* You may receive errors such as "POL-1160" or "POL-0010" during the download process due to heavy server traffic. If you are unable to access the update, we ask that you please wait a while and then try again.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding in making this a smooth version update.

Downloadable file sizes for the FINAL FANTASY XI version update are as follows.

[File size for clients with expansion data disk installed]
    "PlayStation 2" Version
    Downloadable file size: Approximately 64.2MB
    Windows Version
    Downloadable file size: Approximately 108.3MB
    Xbox 360 Version
    Downloadable file size: Approximately 116.7MB

[File size for clients without expansion data disk installed]
    "PlayStation 2" Version
    Downloadable file size: Approximately 41.3MB
    Windows Version
    Downloadable file size: Approximately 75.2MB
    Xbox 360 Version
    Downloadable file size: Approximately 83.6MB

* Details of the version update will be announced separately on Jun. 17, 2014.

[Date & Time]
    From Jun. 16, 2014 22:00 to Jun. 17, 2014 00:30 (PDT)
    * The completion time may be subject to change.

[Affected Service]
    - FINAL FANTASY XI

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Jun. 16, 2014 22:00 to Jun. 17, 2014 00:30 (PDT)

Really? That's new so the Update is tonight at 10pm to 12:30am PDT... huh....

So 1am to 3:30am EDT for us east coasters

Campaign
    BG Level

Update times for non yankees!

Jun. 11, 2014 08:33 [GMT] From: FINAL FANTASY XI

All Worlds Maintenance (Jun. 17)

At the following time, we will be performing server maintenance to accompany the version update. During this period, FINAL FANTASY XI will be unavailable.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience.

* This maintenance will be accompanied by a version update. After maintenance is complete, the update will automatically begin after you press the "Play" button. After that, please follow the instructions on the screen.

* The World Transfer Service will be unavailable starting 30 minutes before the maintenance. Please wait until after the maintenance is completed before attempting to use this service.

* You may receive errors such as "POL-1160" or "POL-0010" during the download process due to heavy server traffic. If you are unable to access the update, we ask that you please wait a while and then try again.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding in making this a smooth version update.

Downloadable file sizes for the FINAL FANTASY XI version update are as follows.

[File size for clients with expansion data disk installed]
    "PlayStation 2" Version
    Downloadable file size: Approximately 64.2MB
    Windows Version
    Downloadable file size: Approximately 108.3MB
    Xbox 360 Version
    Downloadable file size: Approximately 116.7MB

[File size for clients without expansion data disk installed]
    "PlayStation 2" Version
    Downloadable file size: Approximately 41.3MB
    Windows Version
    Downloadable file size: Approximately 75.2MB
    Xbox 360 Version
    Downloadable file size: Approximately 83.6MB

* Details of the version update will be announced separately on Jun. 17, 2014.

[Date & Time]
    On Jun. 17, 2014 from 05:00 to 07:30 (GMT)
    * The completion time may be subject to change.

[Affected Service]
    - FINAL FANTASY XI
    Not completely identical to the typical update times, but pretty much in line with them.
    Supposing those times will be PM.
    Also I wonder if the day is correct.
    Because I'm leaning to think the patch will actually be today (monday) but they mistakengly put june 17 (tuesday) because for them it will be past jp midnight and hence it will be tuesday already.
    This happened many times already in the past so I assume it will be the same this time?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    Update times for non yankees!

Not completely identical to the typical update times, but pretty much in line with them.
    Supposing those times will be PM.
    Also I wonder if the day is correct.
    Because I'm leaning to think the patch will actually be today (monday) but they mistakengly put june 17 (tuesday) because for them it will be past jp midnight and hence it will be tuesday already.
    This happened many times already in the past so I assume it will be the same this time?
    I think this might be the one time they got the times right... but the hours are so odd....

They said it will be June 17th JST in this post http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/42621

From Jun. 16, 2014 22:00 to Jun. 17, 2014 00:30 (PDT)
    On Jun. 17, 2014 from 05:00 to 07:30 (GMT)

Line up with what was said in that post... but ughhh so late in the day. I was hoping to come home from night shift and wake up with the update done or nearly there. At these times we got another 18 hrs to go T.T

Oh well but the change in times is weird. Well to me at least. I preferred the updated being around noon-time/early afternoon.

If these times are correct though that means the update will happen right in JP afternoon? I'm guessing 1pm-3:30pm JST? June 17th

Campaign
    BG Level

I can speak for the GMT times but if those reported are PM, then they're in line with previous patches (typically they started at 04:00 PM)
    If those times are AM... uuungh then I think this is the first time in 11 years that I see a patch so early in the morning (or so late in the night, depending on your point of view lol)

Since they didn't specify AM or PM we could assume those are times in 24hr format, and that would mean those are really early in the morning of tuesday.
    I think you're right... And yes, bloody first time I see a patch at these times.
    Not that I have anything to complain about it eh

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    I can speak for the GMT times but if those reported are PM, then they're in line with previous patches (typically they started at 04:00 PM)
    If those times are AM... uuungh then I think this is the first time in 11 years that I see a patch so early in the morning (or so late in the night, depending on your point of view lol)

Since they didn't specify AM or PM we could assume those are times in 24hr format, and that would mean those are really early in the morning of tuesday.
    I think you're right... And yes, bloody first time I see a patch at these times.
    Not that I have anything to complain about it eh
    I'm actually hoping you're right and that it's PM and they fugged up the time conversion somewhere because if this is all accurate... these guys are messing with my day here. Had an update day ritual and everything.

Then again that last maintenance for the login campaign wasn't that at some lame hour late night/early morning too?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Says 14:00 to 16:30 for JST which lines up with 22:00 to 0:30 PDT so looks like it will be a super late update this time. About 12hrs later than they typically are.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

4:18pm EDT.... I've grown impatient... GIVE US US UPDATE!!!... On a serious note, I am curious as to why the later times? Wonder if it works out better for them.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Heck I just wish they'd give us the update notes...

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I wish everyone would stop bumping a thread named "June 16th 2014 Version Update"

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

"Geomancer-only great sword skill, Dimidiation"

Oh SE LOL

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Fixed augments from paragon mezzotinting. hm.

Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Toth View Post
    finally

Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

" The following additions and adjustments have been made to crafting guilds.

Guilds no longer close on certain days.
    "

Talk about 5+ years late.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

RIP Tparty, that TP display looks sexy.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

It doesn't display for trusts though, which is kinda silly.

Edit: Misread

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

That's a really long list of things with lower NPC prices. Haks make sense but any idea how/why SE thinks the rest of the list needed to be lowered?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

That page has like a million typos.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Hoshiku View Post
    That's a really long list of things with lower NPC prices. Haks make sense but any idea how/why SE thinks the rest of the list needed to be lowered?
    It is almost certainly because they are getting crafting kits that cost less than the NPC resale on the completed item.